Crime scene photos #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
I always see faces in trees. I must have that syndrome.

Anyway, I am late into this conversation, and just had a question. They found some size 5 clothes, a backpack and some kids clothes a while back - where was that in relation to where the child was found? Anyone know?

It's about 7 miles away from where the remains were found. The clothing, backpack, etc. were found in Jay Blanchard Park, which is about 7 miles north of Suburban Drive.

The scene in the car and scene in the woods, close to home, leads one to believe we are dealing with a disorganized crime scene. Typically, this means there was not much forethought and planning with this crime. Their crimes and victims remains are close to home. This type of scene is not typical with the true sociopath. Before I take a hit with this statement, I want to say that she displays those tendencies but she doesn't fit the entire profile.

The true sociopaths will undoubtedly have planned and hid the body in a more secure place or far away from the scene of the crime.

I come from the old school,and I guess by reading most of the analyses, the criteria must be different nowadays for the diagnosis. I have not done any reading on the subject or looked at the new DSM. There may be the possibility that they have broadened their criteria.

We looked at psychopaths differently from sociopaths.

I agree with you, Whisperer.
Based on Tom Brown's Tracker books, techniques which I have been practicing for around 10 years which helps you learn how to "read" scenes, I would say the condition of this book shows that it was rapidly discarded, not carefully hidden.

:chicken:

If you take the book on the ground and turn it 90 degrees to the right, it matches the way Caylee is holding the book in the vid. It's the page on Caylee's right. There are some debris blocking parts of the characters. But IMO, it is Caylee's book.

I agree with you, Whisperer.
Based on Tom Brown's Tracker books, techniques which I have been practicing for around 10 years which helps you learn how to "read" scenes, I would say the condition of this book shows that it was rapidly discarded, not carefully hidden.

:chicken:

I think the book was not left where it was found. I think the water caused it to fall apart and float around. That's why we are seeing an inside page instead of the cover.

I love talking sociopath's. They fascinate the heck out of me. My opinion of them are...there are smart ones and dumb ones. The dumb ones lack control of their actions and act stupidly. They end up in jail. The smart ones become heads of corporations and leaders of countries. :)

ETA: Dexter is a smart sociopath. Casey not so much.

Your right ...it really doesn't matter.

The only reason I mentioned it was because I had just finished reading the Orlando S. report about the yellow book & then I went to the Crime Scene thread & I was reading all the Post trying to catch up & also trying to see if I could find the "Skull" & then the poster posted the OS link & I had just read it.

There was also a Thread with a direct link to the OS story

Maybe one of the Moderators merged it with another because I can't find it now

Anyway,,,,,,No big deal. I enjoyed reading both the threads & I'm convinced that that is a photo just above the Yellow Book. I'm dying to know who's in it.
Casey did delete some photos of Caylee from her computer so maybe she threw away the actual photographs as well.

bold by me: some were saying yesterday that it could be a flyer/sales paper. but it does resemble a photo.

I gotta agree with you... the book maybe, but the skull? I seriously doubt that! Besides... looking at that pic I can "see" 3 skulls... but in reality, they're leaves, shadows and an imagination all blurred together...

And also, IMO, if there was a book around the skull when the meter-reader guy found it, I think it would have been mentioned in the 911 call... "I went to take a leak and found a book on the ground... then I looked up and saw a black garbage bag... I went to get the black bag... and a skull fell out!"

Wonder what kept the meter-reader from "getting the black bag" back in August? Seems this black bag was nothing new to him as he persisted for 3 days straight in August then nothing until Dec 11...odd to me.

bold by me: some were saying yesterday that it could be a flyer/sales paper. but it does resemble a photo.

I am so curious about that photo or whatever it is. Between that and the book, I think we are seeing part of what connected Caylee's remains to the A's house.

Wonder what kept the meter-reader from "getting the black bag" back in August? Seems this black bag was nothing new to him as he persisted for 3 days straight in August then nothing until Dec 11...odd to me.

The area was already flooded, the bag was partially submerged in August. The hurricane moved in on Aug 20th. The area was severely flooded until about 10 days before Caylee's remains were discovered. Also shortly after the Aug tips. The meter reader was reassigned to a different area and was only recently reassigned back to the area of the crime scene.

The area was already flooded, the bag was partially submerged in August. The hurricane moved in on Aug 20th. The area was severely flooded until about 10 days before Caylee's remains were discovered. Also shortly after the Aug tips. The meter reader was reassigned to a different area and was only recently reassigned back to the area of the crime scene.

Did the meter-reader indicate the bag was in a different location in August? When he called it in on 11 Dec, did he mention this appears to resemble the exact suspicious bag he notified them of back in August?

I've been comparing the 2 pics(one with caylee and book, and the crime scene photo), and once it was announced on Fox today, I had to look again and sure enough I got the sickest feeling in my stomach. I hadn't really felt sickness like that before since I started following this case. All I've felt is sadness and of course anger towards "some people" involved. Anyway, anyone else experiencing this? (hope this is okay on this thread being it's about the book) :(

This happened to me also- the night it was first discussed, I got literally sick and dizzy due to all this.

It seems odd to me too.I thought he said it was a different color in august too.I could be wrong.

Did the meter-reader indicate the bag was in a different location in August? When he called it in on 11 Dec, did he mention this appears to resemble the exact suspicious bag he notified them of back in August?

He stated the bag was not in the same location when he went back to look for it. I believe he stated it is the same bag he found. Let me check around for the OSCO statement on this.

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/orl-caylee-anthony-crime-scene-photos-121808,0,4270354.photogallery

Here is the link I saw them from.... orlando sentenial....

I noticed all teh pink flags in the photos...

every different colored flag means different evidence... just teh way a crime scene is organized...

many pink flags..... i took that to mean bones... it seems to me bones were the most of the evidence...

although there are manhy other colored flags.... makes me wonder what the otehr colors represent....

Isn't it quite possible the pink flags are confirmed human bones and the yellow flags are unidentified bones? In other words...bones that they aren't sure whether they are human or animal?

Maja, this is what I found so far. I'll keep looking.

http://www.clickorlando.com/news/18317417/detail.html

(snip)
The utility worker who made the discovery -- and has not yet been identified -- first called in a tip to Crimeline on Aug. 11, saying he spotted a suspicious bag partially submerged on the side of Suburban Drive, near the area where he later found the skull and human bones.

"The deputy responds out to the scene, takes a look at the area, monitors the area, surveils the area to see what's available here for them to find. (The deputy) does not find anything, and then cleared the call," Orange County sheriff's Capt. Angelo Nieves said.

Isn't it quite possible the pink flags are confirmed human bones and the yellow flags are unidentified bones? In other words...bones that they aren't sure whether they are human or animal?

I believe the pink flags are remains and the yellow is all other evidence.

This book in the woods confirmation just gives me the creeps. I have a copy of the book Suppertime for Frieda Fuzzypaws and I read some posters asking for images from inside the book. I definitely think it is one of these two pages in the photo of the woods, so I scanned them.

Attachments

• page1.jpg
    page1.jpg
    107.1 KB · Views: 202
  • page2.jpg
    page2.jpg
    128.7 KB · Views: 267
  • 8_66_caylee_bookinwoods.jpg
    8_66_caylee_bookinwoods.jpg
    13.3 KB · Views: 198
This book in the woods confirmation just gives me the creeps. I have a copy of the book Suppertime for Frieda Fuzzypaws and I read some posters asking for images from inside the book. I definitely think it is one of these two pages in the photo of the woods, so I scanned them.

SPOT ON :clap: :clap: There is no doubt in my mind that the book is the same. Plus Fox News states police confirmed it was as well. I guess she may have taken some of Caylee's favorite things to dispose of her with, pure evil.

I finally found a picture that shows more clearly what I am seeing. Is this the same others have spotted?

closeupBook3.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member