Crime scene photos #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
snipped...
"Hi TripleC, I can't imagine LE releasing a photo to the general public with the skull showing. I think that would be in very poor taste. Plus they might not want that out there until trial if it will be evidence."

I didn't think so either, but with some posters so sure they saw a skull, I was thinking maybe I was seeing it too.

I never saw a skull either. Can't believe people thought they would release a photo of that! I don't see orbs, children's faces, or duct tape either. The only thing I saw was the book and the striped tiger toy.

It looks too far down from the dump site to me..Can you possibly widen the shot?

Tried posting these last night but the server would respond and it was late. The pic on the left is from the GSJ video and is a few frames prior to the previous one I posted. It gives a better feel to where the object is in relation to the light pole. The pic on the right is an aerial shot from OCSO showing the relation of the light pole to the scene. It looks to me like that object is almost right in front of the scene.

Since this post ended up so far away from my other one, here's the link to the post with the other photos.

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=3125346&postcount=938

Attachments

• newbag.jpg
    newbag.jpg
    88.5 KB · Views: 142
  • aerialscene.jpg
    aerialscene.jpg
    47.5 KB · Views: 129
Tried posting these last night but the server would respond and it was late. The pic on the left is from the GSJ video and is a few frames prior to the previous one I posted. It gives a better feel to where the object is in relation to the light pole. The pic on the right is an aerial shot from OCSO showing the relation of the light pole to the scene. It looks to me like that object is almost right in front of the scene.

Since this post ended up so far away from my other one, here's the link to the post with the other photos.

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=3125346&postcount=938

I believe it was the SECOND light pole in the picture or one past it because the sign on the left of the road is not there around the first one.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500