TX - Hailey Dunn, 13, Colorado City, 27 Dec 2010 - #42

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tomorrow I'll be doing a live broadcast of my timeline.

I'll be in my flannel nightie, and I doubt my hair will be combed.

There will, however, be no commercial breaks for catfish.

I know that. I just think that it is odd that he is basically saying that the are narrowing in on him alone. It seems like they should do the complete opposite so that SA will let his guard down and slip up. JMO

Or maybe they are trying to make him nervous and afraid, so he'll slip up and do something stupid... like try to run.
They use different tactics for different people, it's just what they think will work for that person. Sometimes they're wrong, sometimes they're right.
I thought when it came out that he was a suspect, wow! they must have some really strong evidence against him, because normally they don't name a suspect until they're ready to cuff 'em and haul 'em in. But different depts handle things different ways.

I'll be sure to plan ahead and make dinner early again!!

Redcat, do you happen to remember on your first post, you wrote that it was widely believed that Hailey left with an older boyfriend...where you heard this, or why this might have been the initial idea of people in town? I know it does not seem at all likely now, just wondering, thanks.

That was the "word on the street" at that time...but that quickly faded out with no evidence.

Well it was coverage, so that's good. But we need a Kathy B. - someone who will really go after the story - regardless of who it pi$$es off.

:crazy:

BeanE, you are what we call "back home"...a hoot!!!

Add fluffy slippers and a lovely adult beverage and I will join you!

Here's what could stop all the questioning of BD:
Take another lie detector test. Have no drugs in your system. Sit there and explain every single question that shows as being untruthful. This means spilling every single bit of information you have no matter what light is casts on you. Who cares about reputation at a time like this?

If the polygraph is voluntary, can she make it conditional upon the specifics not being released, but only the information that she has passed the test? If she were certain her answers would not end up in the news, she might be more honest. She should have tried to get MK to help arrange something like that while he was there.

Next article you guys read is going to be about Princess being electrocuted from all the tea she has spit on her laptop b/c of WSs lol:floorlaugh:

"We're working the case across the Big Country, throughout the state and outside the state. Some being sister states that are bordering us, some a little farther away. The nature of the leads may be related to sightings, or may be related to people who think they saw something," he said.

http://bigcountryhomepage.com/fulltext/?nxd_id=334646

I wanted that darn LE timeline. Now I'm going to be in a very bad mood all evening.

I know! I delayed starting dinner just so I could watch that and for what to tell me what I already knew???? I think we need to send Ms. Luong (sp?) a link to your timeline.

If the polygraph is voluntary, can she make it conditional upon the specifics not being released, but only the information that she has passed the test? If she were certain her answers would not end up in the news, she might be more honest. She should have tried to get MK to help arrange something like that while he was there.

In fairness..how do we know Mark didnt try to arrange anything whilst he was there?

The other thing is her little girl is missing. To be honest it shouldnt matter what gets on the news..she should tell the truth for the sake of her daughter..and not worry how she looks on the news.

Seriously its time she started acting like a mother and do all she can to help her daughter and NOT Shawn :furious:

We are told BD said she saw HD watching tv in her room Sunday night. But DD said HD was playing the game in the living room when he left and based on where she ended up on the game, it was estimated she would have played until around midnight.

Most recently, BD said that DD saw HD in HIS room playing XBOX, and that Billie later saw her in her own room between 10-11.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ChasF419