2011.06.21 Sidebar Thread (Trial Day Twenty-four)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Didn't CM say the DT did not have an obligation to put on a case?? Well so far they haven't but we sure have wasted a lot of the Juror's time as well as taxpayer's money. But NO case. Geezzzzzzzzzz

Oh they put on a case. It was the SA's case. :floorlaugh:

I may not have heard correctly,but I thought she said April had talked to other inmates. The inference (IMO) was that ICA may have overheard snce they were next to each other.I don't think ICA is allowed contact with other prisoners. Of course ,that didn't stop a relationship between Cookie and Muffin :crazy:

You are correct. She just stated that there was no communication between ICA and April. I am sure KC overheard the story.

oh you should really put up the third pic of her...the one from april this year....unreal the diff..

:banghead: I'm starting to really lean in that direction. And I think that's been the plan and they shifted it into overdrive this AM. :sick:

Hate to say this, but if it were up to me, I think I'd probably grant her a do-over due to ineffective counsel.

Well, well, isn't that Apr date a coinky dink?

wm

Indeed. So if this person is the same April and she was arrested April 14, 2011... Trial began on May 24, 2011. We kept hearing about the "6 weeks ago" thing... 39 days in between trial start date and the possible arrest of AW..........

:thud:

HAHA Dr. F I needed that laugh.

As I look at ICA it really puzzles me why her face seems to have changed shape. I'm not a scientist, chemist, etc... :) but...I found an article and wondered if this has anything to do with it.

http://jdr.sagepub.com/content/83/3/227.full.pdf

It talks about how stress can effect a muscle in the jaw. :twocents:

I just want to acknowledge that you are officially a :websleuther:

I doubt it.

I don't understand-if what we are seeing is NOT ineffective counsel, what would be? From what I have read on the legal thread, it doesn't matter if the defendant is satisfied, he/she is not expected to know what is effective or not. Could other legal professionals really say with a straight face that this defense is effective?

Bless little Isaiah Whalen. I'm confident this is the case LDB is referring to.

http://www.wftv.com/news/14922097/detail.html

April Whalen has a birthdate of 6/16 (how convienent), AND you notice how it's the exact same story that JB gave at opening (searching around the house before the grandfather finds the baby in the pool).

I think I'm gonna go throw up now.

Mel

This is the most beautiful day thus far for CAYLEE!

What i also love about this is that jose and the defendent have been hung out to dry in front of all of those 'talking' heads on television who thought his Opening Statement was so awesome. the ones that saw that this trial is a close one...too hard to call. I love it. Take that Geraldo. Sunny on TruTV. Pretty much the whole team at WESH. JB's opening statement is BUNK and ya'll were duped. DUH!

Justice for Caylee.

To all of the media talking heads who bought into JB and his Defense and this Defendent and all of her lies: I have some Ocean Front property in Arizona, that I would like to sell. it is a great view of the pacific.

I love today! LOVE THIS! Caylee is smiling down on this. i know she is.

I honestly think that when THIS rodeo is finally over, Judge Perry will take action to see to it that Mr. Baez does not have further opportunity to represent clients in death penalty cases. I would think he will feel obligated to do so in order to protect the justice system in Florida.

Again, I must ask, where has Cheney Mason-the-highly-experienced-and-well-respected defense team attorney been over the past almost two years that he has been a part of this defense team?

I just cannot understand how there can be as many supposedly good attorneys who have been a part of this defense team over the past three years to have had NO ONE who thought it might be a good idea to take a look at a computer hard drive they had been given! Yikes, what a bungle.

BBM

Sleeping.

They wake him up for sidebars and the occasional senile witness.

I want some accountability from Cheney Mason during this trial.
Does he think he is only involved during the DP phase?
Is he egging on JB’s bad behavior?
Can he rehabilitate JB?
Is he awake?

When we get back are they questioning the questionable expert from the Netherlands? Iw ant to get to the reall meat - Kronk, Jesse, Goerge, Cindy, Tim.

I bet the defense doesn't call any of these.

I dunno - this seems a little too much like the Zenaida on the sawgrass visitor card situation to me. Casey had been using the Zanny name long before that visitor hit up sawgrass - I'm going to assume she told the drowning story before 3 years in to this situation !

Maybe she read it in the paper in December 2007 and remembered it. I think she held out a looooooooooong time personally

Does anyone think that LDB threw this info out there to the defense to purposely show them and their client what they are capable of doing if ICA took the stand? :)

April 14th - the last arrests of Whalen....isn't this around the time that ICA came up with her "version" of events and that the Anthonys were called down to the defense office.

Please leave AW alone. She doesn't need to be sleuthed just because you can. TIA

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mona Lisa