Pamela Long Wiggins In-Depth Discussion

Hi! Her 1st court date is Thurs or Fri this week? Any guesses as to the out come............
Just curious.

What's the wife's last name? The news report doesn't say. I don't want to assume it's the same last name since they're divorced.

Disregard. I did some research. It appears she retained her married name. At least, that's how the newspapers are reporting her name.

Billings, Jr, Tabatha,Fausti,Tice,PAM all left country on many business deals....and where did the whole BILLINGS family take a crusie to (CARNIVAL) a couple weeks before they were murdered? Columbia??? JMOO

It would be more interesting to know if PLW had been taking the Classy Lady on "cruises". IMO.

Charles T. Wiggins http://www.beggslane.com/Attorneys/Charles-T-Wiggins.shtml conveneitly helped Bonded Pamela Wiggins out!

which in part of http://www.beggslane.com/ which does business with Cousin Properties http://www.cousinsproperties.com/

http://www.gibbons-realty.com/reit.html http://www.blalocklakes.com/?utm_campaign=referral&utm_medium=corporate-site&utm_source=home-page

which brings us back to the law firm Wiggins and Camp of Carrollton Georgia The real estate lawyer for Ray Baxter that the Ninja Nina's (from youtube) Husband (primitivo Cruz) supplied to. Quinky Dink?

You lost me at Cousins properties. Where is the connection?

I dont know how to get a quote from several post up- but in talking about the members of the cruise- Fausti was named. Are we saying BA Fausti?

I dont know how to get a quote from several post up- but in talking about the members of the cruise- Fausti was named. Are we saying BA Fausti?

Kim: I think you are confusing what Passionflower said in the post:

Billings, Jr, Tabatha,Fausti,Tice,PAM all left country on many business deals....and where did the whole BILLINGS family take a crusie to (CARNIVAL) a couple weeks before they were murdered? Columbia??? JMOO

Passion said they all left the country. She said the Billings family took a cruise. She did not say that Fausti, Billings, Tice, etc all went together on the same cruise. They did not.

Then Passion started a whole new thread about the cruise and I responded there....suggest that any further discussion about the cruise happen in the new thread?

FYI, spotted PLW with long haired man in front of her house today. They were unloading luggage from the trunk of a taxi, as if returning from a trip. The cab was at the ramblewood residence in Gulf Breeze...you don't see cabs often in this town. I happened to see her while I was returning from lunch with a friend who lives on her same road.

First you must be logged in. Return to the post you want to quote. Move the cursor over the icons at bottom right of the post 'til you see Quick reply to this message and click it. When the Quick Reply window opens, select Quote message in reply? in the Options box at bottom. Type your comment in the Message: box. Click Go Advanced button just below Options box.

At this point I sometimes get a message telling me I'm not logged in even though I might have just looked at the top right of thread to see that I was logged in. I guess it's because I had been reading and not posting for a good while since my last log in and was auto-logged out. So if you haven't posted for awhile before you want to start this process, I suggest logging out, then logging in again. I used to get auto-redirected after following the message's instructions to log in, but today that hasn't been happening, I just get a blank screen.​

Otherwise, you should now be able to see a preview of what will be your post preceded by the post you're addressing in a gray box. You can scroll down below the preview and make any corrections. When everything is the way you want it, click Submit Reply. There are other options like formatting, emoticons, etc., but this is the basic process. Apologies for not simplifying directions any better than I have, but hope it helps nonetheless.
or just hit the quote button in the bottom right corner of the post you want to quote.

make sure you have the "remember me" box checked to stay logged in.

Ooh la la. I like. I am new to WS and it requires so much reading when one finds a moment to log in that I haven't been able to do much exploring. Can't believe I missed this button. Thank you for taking the time to provide the FYI.

no worries. also, as a matter of habit I always highlight and copy long posts in case there is any kind of glitch when I hit submit. if I get logged off or the forum hiccups, I can just paste the post into the new empty box that pops up.:)

FYI, spotted PLW with long haired man in front of her house today. They were unloading luggage from the trunk of a taxi, as if returning from a trip. The cab was at the ramblewood residence in Gulf Breeze...you don't see cabs often in this town. I happened to see her while I was returning from lunch with a friend who lives on her same road.

There was also a big cardboard sign on the fence going to the backyard with writing on it,, but I could not decifer it from the road.

There was also a big cardboard sign on the fence going to the backyard with writing on it,, but I could not decifer it from the road.

Super THANKS for the first hand reporting. I'm sorry it got lost in the techie discussion - LOL. The long haired man - How old would you say he was?

Wonder if it's the same long-haired guy she was with when she was first found on her yacht?

The State Attorney’s Office has filed a motion to increase Pamela Long Wiggins’ bond to $500,000.

The Gulf Breeze real estate agent and antique broker was arrested in July in connection with the deadly home invasion at the Beulah home of Byrd and Melanie Billings.

Long Wiggins, 47, is scheduled to appear in court in Escambia County at 9 a.m. Monday before Circuit Judge Frank Bell.

(snipped)
http://pnj.com/article/20090812/NEWS01/90812011

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mona Lisa