TRIAL Week One - Ross Harris 3 October 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ditto.
And I won't say what I think about his wife, because I would like to be able to participate during this trial.
#justiceforcooper

LOL, I understand..

I think JH is guilty and I feel uncomfortable voicing my opinion about that and the attempts of spinning/obfuscation of evidence that clearly shows why the state has a case to begin with.

Testing audio in courtroom. Preparing to begin. Watching court chatter livestream 1 from work

Sent from my XT1058 using Tapatalk

I don't think this forum would have reached 30k posts if most people thought it was an accident? However, I have seen quite a few posts lately by people who don't think it was intentional...so are people's opinions changing? Did people who thought it was accidental not feel comfortable posting here two years ago?

I don't think that it was an accident. At this point in time, I believe that Ross was at the very least negligent with respect to caring for Cooper. I am not sold on the premeditated part, and the prosecution will have a difficult time proving that.

To be honest, I am very skeptical about the "facts" surrounding this case. Detective Stoddard was very loose with his words. For example, he stated, "Ross returned to his car at lunch with his newly purchased light bulbs and placed his head inside the car." However, the surveillance video clearly shows that Ross did not put his head inside the car. He either had one or two arms in the car and tossed the light bulbs on the front seat. He likely did not even have a line of sight to Cooper's car seat. There are an insignificant number of instances like this. I am eagerly awaiting to see the evidence presented at trial.

While I do not currently think that this was premeditated (in the "beyond a reasonable doubt" legal sense), I do believe that Ross was negligent. I also believe that Ross may have purposely killed Cooper, but I need to see more evidence to be convinced.

IMO I believe it was planned, not sure how far in advanced, but planned none-the-less.

I don't think that it was an accident. At this point in time, I believe that Ross was at the very least negligent with respect to caring for Cooper. I am not sold on the premeditated part, and the prosecution will have a difficult time proving that.

To be honest, I am very skeptical about the "facts" surrounding this case. Detective Stoddard was very loose with his words. For example, he stated, "Ross returned to his car at lunch with his newly purchased light bulbs and placed his head inside the car." However, the surveillance video clearly shows that Ross did not put his head inside the car. He either had one or two arms in the car and tossed the light bulbs on the front seat. He likely did not even have a line of sight to Cooper's car seat. There are an insignificant number of instances like this. I am eagerly awaiting to see the evidence presented at trial.

While i do not currently think that this was premeditated, I do believe that Ross was negligent.

With all due respect (especially to Cooper's memory), Ross would have smelled that there was something wrong the minute he opened the car door. My opinion, though.

Judge seems very no nonsense not likely to tolerate delays

With all due respect (especially to Cooper's memory), Ross would have smelled that there was something wrong the minute he opened the car door. My opinion, though.

Experts have disagreed with this.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Finally. I feel we've waited so long to get Justice for Cooper. I can't wait to go over evidence and see if this was intentional or negligent. I always believe he was guilty and it was intentional. This case makes me so sad.

I just took the fastest shower ever thinking this was going to start any minute.

At some point during the day, especially very early on, I would think JH would have remembered he didn't take Cooper to day care, and I don't mean when he left work for the day and realized he hadn't.

Judge being very thorough in instructing the jury about what to expect from her, the trial and what is expected and required of them

Is there a way to hide the chat box on Wild about Trial?
I clicked an x in top right corner. The audio notifications for each new comment were annoying me

At some point during the day, especially very early on, I would think JH would have remembered he didn't take Cooper to day care, and I don't mean when he left work for the day and realized he hadn't.

And according to him he never remembered until he saw him....

Wes Wolfe ‏@WesWolfeBN 22m22 minutes ago Brunswick, GA

Of the 16 jurors, there's 8 white men, 4 black women and 4 white women. #RossHarris

I don't think this forum would have reached 30k posts if most people thought it was an accident? However, I have seen quite a few posts lately by people who don't think it was intentional...so are people's opinions changing? Did people who thought it was accidental not feel comfortable posting here two years ago?

I followed and posted in the beginning, my opinion hasn't changed, I still believe it was intentional. I get easily caught up in other cases and forget trials but have kept one eye on this one and just got home from shopping in time to catch the beginning.

I'm watching on FB though and the sound is cutting out, where is everyone watching?

First trial I watched live but I think this opening statement is going on too long...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
buggy8993