TRIAL Week One - Ross Harris 3 October 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
thanks skibaboo. Finally got the feed working.

Sent from my MotoE2(4G-LTE) using Tapatalk

I'm hearing lots of stuff I never heard before, like the one girl he liked a lot stopped talking to him. Ross has this look on his face like, "damn, how'd he know all this?"

It was June in Georgia. The only option is hot as hell.

As a local, I can attest to the fact that it was hotter than hell on the day of Cooper's death. It's hot here all summer, but on June 18, 2014, it was hotter than normal. It was absolutely scorching.

ETA - It's interesting to hear the State talk about JRH's pattern of escalating behavior. I noticed that when I read the indictment for counts 6, 7, and 8. About one week before Cooper's death, JRH was using sexually explicit language with the minor. Four days prior to Cooper's death, he sent her a picture of his genitals to the minor. Then, on June 18, the day of Cooper's death, he requested a picture of her vaginal area.

As a local, I can attest to the fact that it was hotter than hell on the day of Cooper's death. It's hot here all summer, but on June 18, 2014, it was hotter than normal. It was absolutely scorching.

Yeah, the past few summers have been awful here. And the humidity makes it so much more miserable. I can't even drive down the road without rolling the windows down because it feels so stuffy so fast. That baby... I can't even imagine.

Yeah, the past few summers have been awful here. And the humidity makes it so much more miserable. I can't even drive down the road without rolling the windows down because it feels so stuffy so fast. That baby... I can't even imagine.

I wish this never happened. It's the automaker's fault. Auto mobiles are overpriced moving saunas. I wish I could walk everywhere.

I would love to hear thoughts on the prosecution's opening statement. If half of the things mentioned in the statement are introduced into evidence, JRH will not be found innocent. I felt myself getting so angry over the manner of Cooper's death. Justice for Cooper.

Veronica Waters ‏
"I love my son and all, but we both need escapes." #RossHarris prosecutor reminds jury what defendant said before Cooper's death.

Prosecutor says girl asked #RossHarris about extramarital sex, "Does your conscience ever kick in?" "No," he allegedly replied.

#RossHarris Prosecutor: "We all know the evidence will show that this was intentional."

State: "There's nothing more malicious" than what happened to #RossHarris' son.

Prosecutor says #RossHarris' demeanor at the jail was "callous." In booking area, not despondent--comes in, "Hey what's up guys?"

Prosecutor: When told he was being charged in Cooper's death, #RossHarris told police, "But there was no malicious intent."

Prosecutor: #RossHarris said to Cobb Police, "Why did this happen to me?" Told wife Cooper was "peaceful looking."

#RossHarris prosecutor points to JRH's Tucson during the hour he tossed light bulbs onto seat.

#RossHarris prosecutor: "No doubt there was stench coming from that car...child siting for 7 hours, baking"

Hello everyone!

Been waiting for this trial since poor Cooper died....

Question!? :confused: re quote below:

What do the "letters" behind each juror number mean?? TIA!

okay - back to reading... :pcguru:

Oh - THANK YOU ALL who are posting tweets!

Hi, they are the initials of the jurors selected.

So JH says he has a wife and a kid and nothing to show for it. Nothing to show for it? Really? How about the fact that he had a beautiful son and a patient wife that loved him? Apparently that is nothing compared to the attention of underage girls.

Regarding the statement about having a conscience:

One of the girls he was texting with asked him, “Do you have a conscience?” and he responded, “Nope.”

http://www.hlntv.com/article/2014/07/03/justin-ross-harris-cooper-toddler-hot-car-death-live-blog

:notgood:

Thoughts on prosecutor's opening statement? Prosecutor's demeanor and style of addressing the court and the jury?

How do think it went so far?

Sent from my XT1058 using Tapatalk

Veronica Waters ‏@MissVWaters
Prosecutor says girl asked #RossHarris about extramarital sex, "Does your conscience ever kick in?" "No," he allegedly replied.

#RossHarris Prosecutor: "We all know the evidence will show that this was intentional."

State: "There's nothing more malicious" than what happened to #RossHarris' son.

Prosecutor says #RossHarris' demeanor at the jail was "callous." In booking area, not despondent--comes in, "Hey what's up guys?"

Prosecutor: When told he was being charged in Cooper's death, #RossHarris told police, "But there was no malicious intent."

Prosecutor: #RossHarris said to Cobb Police, "Why did this happen to me?" Told wife Cooper was "peaceful looking."

#RossHarris prosecutor points to JRH's Tucson during the hour he tossed light bulbs onto seat.

#RossHarris prosecutor: "No doubt there was stench coming from that car...child siting for 7 hours, baking"

Arghhhh peaceful looking, my heinie.
I am a bit grateful that they moved the trial down south. I had planned to go watch it when it was in Marietta, but just hearing the opening statements and seeing his face makes me glad that I can't. I would end up getting removed from court for not keeping my mouth shut.

edited

The baking, the diaper, the sweating out of copious body fluids. Poor angel :(

Thoughts on prosecutor's opening statement? Prosecutor's demeanor and style of addressing the court and the jury?

He was kind of all over the place, labored on certain points but he comes across as genuine IMO. He seems to do better at one-on-one than addressing an entire group.

The audio has been so bad most of us missed most of it. The prosecutor looked very comfortable and competent presenting what I couldn't hear though hahaha

The clerks are back in court

Just an FYI to everyone with audio problems, I found that pausing it for a minute or so then resuming helped a lot.

I wish this never happened. It's the automaker's fault. Auto mobiles are overpriced moving saunas. I wish I could walk everywhere.

Thousands of people use cars as transportation and are able to remember to remove their infants without baking them to death. I don't see how you can blame the automaker. Do you want to return to horse and buggy days? smh

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cricketcms