TRIAL Week One - Ross Harris 3 October 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
I followed and posted in the beginning, my opinion hasn't changed, I still believe it was intentional. I get easily caught up in other cases and forget trials but have kept one eye on this one and just got home from shopping in time to catch the beginning.

I'm watching on FB though and the sound is cutting out, where is everyone watching?

Im on Courtchatter but there is so much buzzing..

Yeah, totally think this was an accident....and by accident I mean accidentally on purpose! And I'm pretty bothered it seems the defense will use "he was sexting so many women it made him forgot". That's just disgusting on another level.

:gaah: Is anyone else experiencing audio problems?

Wow I don't remember him chatting up the officer on his way to the police station. Have we seen this video?

Im watching on 11 alive. I see that Ross is behind the screen that the prosecution is using. Is there another screen on the other side or is he just not seeing any of this?

By 11 alive I mean 11alive.com. Thank you to the poster who posted that. Brought me right to the video feed through Google. There is buzzing.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hello everyone!

Been waiting for this trial since poor Cooper died....

Question!? :confused: re quote below:

just the facts pls said:
#1 JG
#2 CP
#4 CP
#5 SM
#7 MH
#16 PE
#17 PO
#19 JJ
#24 JR
#25 GG
#27 JJ
#28 KM
#30 KS
#33 JG
#36 LG
#39 BB

What do the "letters" behind each juror number mean?? TIA!

okay - back to reading... :pcguru:

Oh - THANK YOU ALL who are posting tweets!

The State: Chic Fil A days were normal for he and Cooper. They went 2 -3 times ea month and it was special. Okayyy.

Why isn't he using this time to hammer home Cooper's suffering? OS is the only time he can really emphasize it without an objection.

----

RH was arriving late for work that day after sleeping later. He stops to take Cooper to CFA. He takes an hour for lunch. He resumes the sexting that he had been doing since being in CFA. He leaves early, iirc, for a movie with guy friends before he pulls aside .6 miles down the road.

RH was not given a promotion at work. Instead, I can see why he may have been given a 30 day probation period of shape up or ship out.

Hello everyone!

Been waiting for this trial since poor Cooper died....

Question!? :confused: re quote below:

What do the "letters" behind each juror number mean?? TIA!

okay - back to reading... :pcguru:

Oh - THANK YOU ALL who are posting tweets!

Those are the initials of the juror who was selected. The juror numbers used today were not the same as the ones used during the original round of jury selection. The initials were added to avoid confusion.

My initial thoughts on the State's opening statement (in note form):

Not finding the prosecutor has extremely persusive
JRH looks unfortable
JRH texted with over 30 people that day - many of them women (not good IMO)
JRH = Deception (in every area of his life)
If you accept JRH's own words as true, JRH is guilty of counts 3, 5, 6, 7, and 8 (This is so damning for JRH.)
JRH was complaining how hot the cop car was on the way to the station - is this for real? No words!
JRH mentions that he forgot to do a "second look"
He and his wife decided that he would go to a movie the night before.... he leaves at 4:15 for a 5:00 movie to beat the rush (This theater is right around the corner.)

Did anyone catch the the timeline with respect to the JRH leaving work and arriving at Akers Mill Shopping Center (where he found Cooper)? My kids were talking so I missed it.

Anyone else lose the feed on 11 alive?

I don't need to hear the defense, HE'S GUILTY ON ALL ACCOUNTS. So this is why I would not make a good juror.. ;):shame:

What time is it there so I can work out the time difference here in the UK it's almost 8pm. Tia.

Sent from my MotoE2(4G-LTE) using Tapatalk

It is almost 2 pm where I am on central time....Georgia may be on eastern...not sure.

What time is it there so I can work out the time difference here in the UK it's almost 8pm. Tia.

Sent from my MotoE2(4G-LTE) using Tapatalk

It's 2:57pm there, we are 5 hours ahead

JR went to weather.com to check on the temperature the day before Cooper's death

Thanks to everyone posting info. I'm at work and can't watch. I've been following this case since day one and it's hard not to be able to watch. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jlop