TRIAL Week One - Ross Harris 3 October 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
Court employee bending down, duct taping cords.....

Enlarged photo of intersection up and ready to go..

They're on EST and it's going on 430. What time is court over for the day?

Judge said 5pm..not sure if they are going to resume today.

Since the judge promised we would be done at 5 o'clock every day I guess we are done for the day? I can't imagine the defense not being able to do their opening statement all at once

Does anyone know if this trial is being televised live? Thanks.

Since the judge promised we would be done at 5 o'clock every day I guess we are done for the day? I can't imagine the defense not being able to do their opening statement all at once

I would be furious if I was the defense and couldn't get my opening in on the same day as the prosecution - letting the jurors go home and think about what the prosecution said all night.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Cathy ‏@courtchatter 2m2 minutes ago
#RossHarris - STILL working on audio/mic issues. Waiting for defense opening.

Hello everyone. Not sure what happened to the video this afternoon

I watched the states opening statement. It was one of the worst I've seen. He rambled too long, and it does no sound like the state has good evidence. We'll see

I would be furious if I was the defense and couldn't get my opening in on the same day as the prosecution - letting the jurors go home and think about what the prosecution said all night.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I think most of these jurors already have read/seen/know the broad contours of the State's case. It's the defense case that has remained a mystery.

Better to have the jury hear it all in one piece, and perhaps better at the beginning instead of a trial day's end.

Christian Boone ‏@ReporterJCB 36s37 seconds ago Brunswick, GA
Defense's opening statement delayed by juror issue #RossHarris

Cathy Retweeted Christian Boone
#RossHarris - Not technical difficulties but juror issue is holding up defense openings.

Juror Issue??

Hello everyone. Not sure what happened to the video this afternoon

I watched the states opening statement. It was one of the worst I've seen. He rambled too long, and it does no sound like the state has good evidence. We'll see

Thanks. Sounded that way from the very incomplete bits I've heard so far.

Does anyone know if the daycare tried to contact the defendant or his wife to ask why Cooper didn't come to preschool that day? I know the evidence will come but I was hoping there is some background already known?

Philip A. HollowayVerified account ‏@PhilHollowayEsq 5m5 minutes ago
Prosecutors: Toddler said "school" minutes before #RossHarris is alleged to have left him in #HotCarDeathTrial

https://twitter.com/PhilHollowayEsq

First time I have heard this?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members