2010.10.08 - MISTY's St. Johns Co. FELONY SENTENCING @1:30PM (secret witness?)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well one thing is for sure. Whatever the reason this hearing is different than the other ones have been.

High stakes hearing, the longer the hearing the longer the sentence? -- or the harder they are trying to preclude one?

First Coast News:

As Misty Croslin became hysterical, her mother also said that she blackmailed her daughter for Xanax during the Haleigh investigation. She testified that she was unsure of her daughter's age, what a PTS is, and whether Misty Crosline can add.

BBM

As in today in court?

I wish I was smoking, have not had a cigarette in 6 days and it's making me feel worse than when I did smoke. :furious:

Hang in MADJNLAW, I feel your pain. I have been trying very hard to quit after a recent bout with pnuemonia and a diagnosis of the first signs of emphasyma (sp?).

I have been a pack a dayer for the last 20 years. I have smoked about 10 cigs in the last 7 days and it is killing me. I will keep on quitting til I've gotten it right tho!

I have faith in us, we can do this thing.

first coast news update:

"Why do you feel she is not innocent and she is a drug dealer?" her attorney asked.

"She had multiple sources," Smith replied. "She had the knowledge...the prices were dead on with the market rate."

And a good attorney could of came back at that statement and added that Misty had been trained well by the matermind..IMO...RC. That is how she knew all these people. I wonder what Fields did say? :no:

Do you think it was Misty's mom..who was the surprise witness?
Sounds as though Lisa is trying to get the court to blame her for all of misty's shortcomings as a drug dealer.

Well we know she can count by 10's to 100, she proved that in one of the video's not to mention she was able to tell the UC how much money he would owe for drug transactions, so my guess is she can add.

Well if she's getting hysterical in court....that could be one reason it's taking so long.

Well we know she can count by 10's to 100, she proved that in one of the video's not to mention she was able to tell the UC how much money he would owe for drug transactions, so my guess is she can add.

So she's learning math, and making money. (croslin style)
~snorts~

So what was Mom blackmailing Misty with in order to get her pills? (if like First Coast News says it was during the Haliegh investigation)

..."As Misty Croslin became hysterical, her mother also said that she blackmailed her daughter for Xanax during the Haleigh investigation. She testified that she was unsure of her daughter's age, what a PTS is, and whether Misty Crosline can add..."

OMGoodness!!

http://www.firstcoastnews.com/news/topstories/news-article.aspx?storyid=170750&catid=3

Blackmailed with what????? I sure hope someone has the presence of mind to pose that question to Mrs Croslin.

That sounds as if the item being used for blackmail may have some relevance to Haleigh's disappearance at least the way its worded.

As Misty Croslin became hysterical, her mother also said that she blackmailed her daughter for Xanax during the Haleigh investigation. She testified that she was unsure of her daughter's age, what a PTS is, and whether Misty Crosline can add

http://www.firstcoastnews.com/news/topstories/news-article.aspx?storyid=170750&catid=3

BBM, :waitasec: I wonder if Fields is going to use PTS in the Haleigh Murder investigation? Something tells me he just might, why would Lisa even mention it, she probably doesn't know what it means. I wonder if she is referring to Post-traumatic stress? Did Misty see what happen to Haleigh and is blocking it out? Hmm..

Post-traumatic stress disorder is a type of anxiety disorder. It can
occur after you've seen or experienced a traumatic event that
involved the threat of injury or death. Symptoms of PTSD
www.google.com/health

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics