Deceased/Not Found WA - Rachael Anderson, 40, Clarkston, 16 April 2010 - #2 *C. Capone guilty*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Fapone could certainly answer many of the questions we may have. There is a Capone's Pub & Grill in Coeur d'Arlene as well one in Post Falls...same owners. Of course, I don't know if they are connected.

The 4MR connection also leads to FJB who I mentioned upthread. She was included on his business and also lived on that road. She is now a hair dresser at a salon in Moscow.

The Cambridge (SE ID) and Boise connection are with MM, one of the X wives. I've been trying to find out who TCD and EJB are. Sisters to CC? EJB was listed on the business also.

I hope all the children can see one another at the vigil today. Haven't heard how the silent auction went, but read that the bake sale went very well. These girls are working their butts off for their mother.

Sadly, I don't think she's being held anywhere. I think LE prolly had a tail on him since that first Monday.....phone too. I wonder if he was staying at the business since he left the house in Viola on the 20th. JMO
*bbm~ TCD I believe is his sister. Which owns the pub I believe. Not sure on the EJB.

I am the step mother of her 11 year old son and his father and I have had him in our custody since the Fri she went missing (we had shared custody prior to her being missing.). He is doing well, but what his father and I are really ticked about is that no one informed us that any harrassment had been taking place while those boys were in her care. I know that Rachael's personal life is none of my business, and I respected that, but when it comes down to the safety of that little boy, my step son, I feel that his father should have been informed. There have been statements made saying that she was in fear for her life and that she would sleep with lights on in the living room or with friends over and not once did we get a call asking that maybe the child would be safer at our home for a short period of time while this was happening. I know that some of these things happend while he was there because he has told me, even though he stated "I wasn't suppose to tell you". We pray for the safe return of Rachael. I don't want anything happening to break that little boys heart.

WELCOME Wilcox Team
So sorry that it is under these circumstances. My heart goes out to those boys and to all of you. What a hard life to lead. I agree my first reaction when I heard that Rachael was being stalked and was sleeping on the couch with a gun was WTH is she doing with those boys. They very well should never have been put in harms way. But I also know that Rachael loves those kids with all her heart and I can't judge her on the decisions she made or didn't make. Maybe she was even more scared of being alone, maybe she knew whoever it was wouldn't actually hurt her when the boys were there. So many what ifs and unanswered questions. But I can truly see your guys' side of the frustration.
I would, like hollyblue, definately let the LE know about the hunting episodes. They may already know but it won't hurt to keep the bug in their ears.
Thanks for joining us and it is wonderful to have some inside knowledge.
Happy Mother's Day and give that boy a squeeze.

Some of us here have probably experienced a divorce and remarriage with kids, I have. Sometimes there are uncomfortable feelings that go along with that situation that smooth out along the way. With that said, Rachael is the Victim here Period. I hope everyone can be respectful yet still share information. Welcome to WS Team Wilcox, thank you for sharing a different point of view.

Prayers for Rachael, her children, family and all the wonderful friends who are here at WS to show their love and concern for her.

Fapone could certainly answer many of the questions we may have. There is a Capone's Pub & Grill in Coeur d'Arlene as well one in Post Falls...same owners. Of course, I don't know if they are connected.

The 4MR connection also leads to FJB who I mentioned upthread. She was included on his business and also lived on that road. She is now a hair dresser at a salon in Moscow.

The Cambridge (SE ID) and Boise connection are with MM, one of the X wives. I've been trying to find out who TCD and EJB are. Sisters to CC? EJB was listed on the business also.

I hope all the children can see one another at the vigil today. Haven't heard how the silent auction went, but read that the bake sale went very well. These girls are working their butts off for their mother.

Sadly, I don't think she's being held anywhere. I think LE prolly had a tail on him since that first Monday.....phone too. I wonder if he was staying at the business since he left the house in Viola on the 20th. JMO

There is no family connection to Capone's Bar & Grill, no family connection to the one in Post Falls. I'm 98% certain. This family doesn't have alot of money. Charles certainly never has as far as I know.

He told me he was staying at the shop and some nights at a motel.

btw, I was on the phone with him on the 20th and he said he was coming back from having dinner with friends when they noticed they were being followed. His friends went to 'investigate' who was following them, found out it was a police officer. Just saying.

Okay guys - KNOCK IT OFF! I will recommend time outs for anyone that can not be RESPECTFUL of the victim and other posters.

Salem

Fapone, glad to hear that the police were following him!! IMO, he should have expected that from day one.

Rachael's daughters just posted on the website that his church and family are getting people together for character references for him at the hearing. That makes me want to puke, I don't know how people can stand behind this man! I am hoping that her kids can get together a large group of people to support them as well!!! For everyone's safety, he needs to remain in custody!

Fapone, I personally want to thank you for all the help you have provided to LE and the strength you have shown through all of this, which can't be easy for you.

Isn't the hearing for him being in possession of a gun?

I don't care how many 'character' witnesses he has. IF he was NOT supposed to have a gun and he did, well, he BROKE THE LAW!

IF he broke the law, he will have to pay the consequences.

JMHO
fran

Isn't the hearing for him being in possession of a gun?

I don't care how many 'character' witnesses he has. IF he was NOT supposed to have a gun and he did, well, he BROKE THE LAW!

IF he broke the law, he will have to pay the consequences.

JMHO
fran

Yes that is what this hearing is for. I agree and he has a log rap sheet. So let's hope the judge sees through it and his butt stays there.....

Fapone, glad to hear that the police were following him!! IMO, he should have expected that from day one.

Rachael's daughters just posted on the website that his church and family are getting people together for character references for him at the hearing. That makes me want to puke, I don't know how people can stand behind this man! I am hoping that her kids can get together a large group of people to support them as well!!! For everyone's safety, he needs to remain in custody!

Fapone, I personally want to thank you for all the help you have provided to LE and the strength you have shown through all of this, which can't be easy for you.

No. Not easy. But its the right thing to do.

As for the church, I find it very distasteful that they would go through the trouble for him and what have they done for her? Not much that I know of. Very distasteful.

No. Not easy. But its the right thing to do.

As for the church, I find it very distasteful that they would go through the trouble for him and what have they done for her? Not much that I know of. Very distasteful.

Agreed. They put that they were going to join ONE search for her in Lewiston on their wall. THAT IS IT! How can they do that? It sounds to me from reading their FB wall that it is a church based around men. Men are what is important. Even if they have a rap sheet as long as the world is round.

I am hoping the family won't need the support, that the judge will see it all in black and white.

He is not a sane man, and I do believe he is harmful to the public. JMHO.

Anybody know how to find out if CC has family that owns land or a farm around the Id. Wa. area??

I don't know of any family in the area...mom,dad, brothers, sisters ect.

He has lots of friends though and some of them have very out of the way places.....

I haven't had much luck finding anything. I see a couple of names associated with CC but not sure if they are relatives or not. One possibility comes up in Coeur d'Alene. Wasn't that where he and Rachael got married? Anyone know why they chose that city?

Found another address from 2003 that I had not seen before; 1132 Four Mile Road, Viola. Looking at Google maps, the area looks rural, not sure if there is farming. There are also a couple of associations to folks from the Cambridge/Nampa area, fwiw.

My thoughts will be with Rachael's children today ...

Coeur d' Alene has a "hitching post" and is VERY popular for quick wedings....in fact I think they have a website...cute little place.....I don't know if they went there specificly or not...but lots and lots of people do...a little more quaint than a justice of the peace...

Something that got my feeling sick in my stomache was an image that popped in my head from a while back. My husband and I were at a football game for his son when Rachael and Charles showed up (this was when they were together, can't remember if they were married at that time though). What sticks out in my mind is that they both were wearing camo and hunting gear. Come to find out later on from her son (my step son) that Charles had gotten Rachael into hunting and that he took them out shooting. So I one day put two and two together. Charles had possession of more than one gun in the past and he is familiar with the wilderness around this area. Not a good combo. He is a felon, as we all know now and should not have any guns yet he did any way. And what happend to the other guns that he had?? The ATF only talk about 1 gun and that he obtained possession in Feb. Well my memory is not the greatest, but I know that they went hunting with "his guns" (according to my step son) in the fall of 09. Sounds fishy!!

He had actually been in trouble once before in this area for the possesion of fire arms.....he was caught hunting...like I have mentioned before though this is a VERY "good ol' boy" area and I don't even know if anything was done officially....I think it was treated more like a No...No you know you can't do that...slap on the wrist sort of thing....and for what it's worth he was obviosly smart enough not to keep stuff like that in his home or business....let alone carry a bunch of guns from house to house until he found a permanent place to live...also IMO but I think that if he had not been staying with other people and him buying that last gun from a guy that I don't think he knew to well.... we never would have heard about him owning guns at all...

From what I have heard CC was more active in that church and Rachael was going back and forth between a couple of different churches...which might explain their stronger aliance with him...not saying that makes it right...just giving info....

And the character whitnesses will be nessicary to show ties to the area.....the hearing on Monday is to see if they are going to let him out on bond....if he has a hundred people there that say that he is born again...would never hurt a soul and all he does is help old ladies across the street and that they would be willing to put themselves on the line (ie making bail or bond) then the Judge has reasons to consider letting him go home until trial....of course like previous posters said the Judge will look at his past and listen to Rachael's family too...although without solid connection to her being gone I don't know how much of that he can take into consideration.

wth??

just sayin'

Mine was a little bolder but I believe the general words were used when I too saw this.......

I have faith the judge will be looking fairly hard and long at CC. His days have to be coming close to an end. They have to fall eventually right???? Somehow, sooner rather then later.....

Just to clarify a few points. Zippo relation to Capone's Pubs in CDA and Post Falls. As to why people come to CDA to get married, for those out of area, just google "Coeur d'Alene Resort" and look at the photos. Town lives and breathes on tourism, and the lake and surrounding has long been huge draw (more WA license plates around on weekends/summer than ID) -- and also major attraction to those getting married.

Please note, that is not a plug for the Resort! Just good one stop shopping site for photos. You can Google Chamber of Commerce or any other logical choice and find hundreds more.

As for why the Hitching Post? Other than a nearly 100-yr history and well known in North Idaho, western MT, eastern WA -- snipped from their hideously pink (IMHO) web site:

"License Fees Are Cash Only.
Blood Test NOT Required
No Waiting Period. Witness Not Required.
Courthouse & License Office Closed On ALL Holidays and Sundays!"

Plus they are across street from courthouse (not the federal one CC was hauled to) if you even need to use that crosswalk to go get the license. Used to be a bunch of cool little cabins surrounding it until owner of Resort bought most of that property and built hi-rise condos on it some 30 years ago. I suspect most people don't necessarily spend the night at the Hitching Post (have no facts to back that up) if they planned ahead and made reservations at the resort or one of several nice bed and breakfasts around town. At least I wouldn't, but that's just me.

Short form -- Hitching Post is an icon.

My opinion only -- CC is master manipulator. They excel at sucking you in, and doing it quickly. Your brain at least temporarily goes out the window and you can get caught up in all the perfect behavior and promises, which can start to sour faster than milk left out on a hot porch once you are under their control, in this case legally married.

My personal experience was one who told nobody anything. They only knew I existed if they saw me and there was no other way around it (i.e his out of state family never knew I existed or lived under his roof). Suspect he would have been happier had I not told virtually everybody I knew who I was with and where. I got out of my bad relationship almost as quickly as Rachel. Lucky difference for me is I did so before any physical violence, though I believe now it would have escalated to that eventually. And no sign of any stalking mentality, which I blessedly have no frame of reference to understand.

"mine" was classic passive-aggressive and carefully tried to distance me from clients and even get me to give up my business and all but HAND my money to him to control. All about control, control, control. And one very, very smooth liar. You mix that with a manipulator, and all manner of people who only see what HE wants them to see think he is such a nice guy. People I met that knew him were all but convinced he walked on water. No "record" outside of occasional minor traffic violation, but that does not mean you are any less cunning. Just smarter and scarier.

CC not remotely clean, but would seem he is still plenty cunning and not a total idiot.

I am very bothered that he called fapone on the 17th(???) day after Rachael was last seen and was suddenly about to sell his business and move back to AZ. His call again on the 20th(???) all worried that she was missing raises HUGE RED FLAGS to me. Classic attempt to lay down a diversion and point finger away from himself if he is the manipulator I have seen portrayed in comments.

CC's friends and church members only know what he shows them in public. I'm betting a far, far different persona behind closed doors. That Rachael apparently did not understand that CC (MOO) was the person stalking her shows how well he could manipulate her mind.

Apparently claimed that he was also being stalked? Of course he would so that if he were the stalker. Mess with her mind and start to establish an alibi. Dump some other man's scent of cologne around her door. Make it look like ANYBODY but him.

Rachael I don't believe had yet fully awakened to who he was and his level of control and manipulation. Why else would she take her car to HIM to get it fixed after he'd tried to strangle her and she'd filed for divorce? So she drives the borrowed Yukon up to Moscow that fateful Friday evening. My guess is that CC actually told her it was ready. Or purposely let it sit and not get the window fixed to pi$$ her off and get her up to Moscow, but I believe in my heart she was one way or another manipulated up to Moscow.

She was either kidnapped and dumped in middle of nowhere alive, or dumped/stored somewhere not so alive (still MOO). Perhaps he drove her in the Yukon to that Waste Mgmt dump somewhere south of Lewiston that somebody here mentioned previously.

Wherever he dropped her, stopped in Lewiston near that Ziggy's and used or fired up the phone. Ping from that area only indicates her PHONE was there, unfortunately not that Rachael had any control of it or was there.

Then drives to the Dyna-Mart/bus stop in N Lewiston and hops bus back up to Moscow, and who knows, maybe took one bus an entirely different direction, got off, then grabbed another to Moscow. Does he have an alibi for entire weekend? People who saw him and KNOW he was could not have been gone for a few hours?

Requires no accomplices, which is not to suggest he maybe didn't have one, but I think he would be too much the control freak to let anybody else in on this unless he KNEW he could control their every word and move after the fact. Perhaps he is arrogant enough, but that is also a pretty stupid chance to take.

I'd be shocked if LE has not checked for video from or near Ziggy's or any other place her phone may have pinged Friday-Monday, and has been reported they have looked at video from several angles at the Dyna-Mart. I'd be shocked if they haven't checked all bus schedules from that Friday night until the Yukon was reported found. And perhaps even contacted drivers to see if anyone recalls him getting on their bus (OK, that's a stretch, I can't imagine they are putting that level of leg work into this).

My guess, if CC is responsible, he was also at least minorly disguised. At least to the point of a hat covering eyes and avoiding doing anything that might get somebody to notice him. Just another "guy" in the crowd. Nothing exceptional either direction.

Sorry for the long post. Have been gradually catching up to present and dumping it all into one mini novel.

If I mispresented anything known to be fact (dates/locations etc) kindly correct me.

I pray daily for Rachael, her kids and family, and all her friends who are worrying and suffering. May she have just taken off to get away out of fear for her life and lack of clear thinking, though those that know her well swear she wouldn't do that, so I defer to them.

The alternative is not pretty to think about.

There is no family connection to Capone's Bar & Grill, no family connection to the one in Post Falls. I'm 98% certain. This family doesn't have alot of money. Charles certainly never has as far as I know.

He told me he was staying at the shop and some nights at a motel.

btw, I was on the phone with him on the 20th and he said he was coming back from having dinner with friends when they noticed they were being followed. His friends went to 'investigate' who was following them, found out it was a police officer. Just saying.

fapone, does it seem to you as it seems to others that he may have REALLY been working on alibi, alibi, alibi??? At first I thought maybe she came to Moscow, S*&^ hit the fan and he stashed her real quick. BUT quick usually equals easier (IMO) to find. Was it usual for the 2 of you to talk as often as twice in a matter of 3 or so days? Did it throw a flag to you? Was he schmoozing on you when he would call? Was he panicked when "someone was following them" ... So many questions still and I am sure more to come.

It seems to me that the dirt and guck under a Yukon that is perfectly clean on the outside would raise a flag to send that to get analyzed. If it comes back as more then mud and water (ex, plowed pea fields, corn fields,etc) wouldn't one start maybe looking into WHERE those kinds of fields might be?
I don't know as LE HASN'T done that, we just don't know as they HAVE.

I am hoping tomorrow brings more then a bail hearing. I hope it brings information he has opened up to. I am scared and literally sick to my stomach thinking that Rachael is alive and alone, and even more so that she is dead and left to the elements.

I am wishing there was a psychic that would just jump out at me and tell me what we need to know. I like the easy path, not even gonna lie about that.

I am tired of seeing friends and family struggle with the lose of Rachael everyday. We need answers and I pray tomorrow, if nothing sooner, brings some. If not all.

fapone, does it seem to you as it seems to others that he may have REALLY been working on alibi, alibi, alibi??? At first I thought maybe she came to Moscow, S*&^ hit the fan and he stashed her real quick. BUT quick usually equals easier (IMO) to find. Was it usual for the 2 of you to talk as often as twice in a matter of 3 or so days? Did it throw a flag to you? Was he schmoozing on you when he would call? Was he panicked when "someone was following them" ... So many questions still and I am sure more to come.

It seems to me that the dirt and guck under a Yukon that is perfectly clean on the outside would raise a flag to send that to get analyzed. If it comes back as more then mud and water (ex, plowed pea fields, corn fields,etc) wouldn't one start maybe looking into WHERE those kinds of fields might be?
I don't know as LE HASN'T done that, we just don't know as they HAVE.

I am hoping tomorrow brings more then a bail hearing. I hope it brings information he has opened up to. I am scared and literally sick to my stomach thinking that Rachael is alive and alone, and even more so that she is dead and left to the elements.

I am wishing there was a psychic that would just jump out at me and tell me what we need to know. I like the easy path, not even gonna lie about that.

I am tired of seeing friends and family struggle with the lose of Rachael everyday. We need answers and I pray tomorrow, if nothing sooner, brings some. If not all.

The call on the 17th was odd. Out of the blue like that. Telling me he finaly came to a decision to move to Arizona. I found it odd. We didn't talk on the phone often at all. It wasn't unusual for three to four weeks to go by before we talked again. And usualy it was through facebook or text messages.

When he called me on the 20th to tell me Rachael was missing, it was a little odd. But the fact that he was in crisis, it made more sense for him to want to talk.

But again, keep in mind, after what I went through with him, I would be suspicious if he called me just to say Hi. As in what his ulterior motive was.

There wasn't any schmoozing. He'd just talk.

When he told me he was being followed, he sounded very scared. Could've been an act. But he said he was scared. I didn't ask him what he was scared of. I didn't ask him much of anything since he'd just lie about it anyway. I was just keeping my friends close and my enemies closer.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mona Lisa