MA - Aaron Hernandez, New England Patriots player, charged with homicides #5

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think Baez is absolutely wants to put on a defense. I am just not sure who he can put on the stand.

He may try to play up the THC found in one of the victims. But it is really pretty meaningless. I bet a hundred guys in that club that night had THC in their system. It does not mean that any of them did a bad drug deal with AB.

But he has to dirty up AB. I am not sure how much leeway the judge will give him towards that. I am sure he can find plenty of ****gs willing to come testify to help AH though. They just need to say that AB was known to rip people off and make people mad etc. I wonder if he will go that route?

They can try to dirty up AB but no matter how bad they make him look, they're never going to be able to explain away AH and AB being together that night in a car, AB is shot and left for dead, and AH isn't bothered by the fact that his good friend is missing or what happened to him. How can the defense explain that away?

I think Baez absolutely wants to see himself on TV.
I think more than anything he wants to win this one...he never would have taken it if it were not a good chance. I guess withoiut knowing who he would put up hard to say really if no defense is a good strategy. There was another case where it imploded at the end and no defense....I think it was the Vanderbilt case and I don't think they put on a case which was bizaare as the state's case was strong ...also cannot overestimate closing by each side here...so critical to tie this all up because at best the case has been 2 locales and disjointed. Should be an interesting week !!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kjs