GUILTY CO - Richard & Mayumi Heene charged in Balloon Boy Hoax, Fort Collins, 2009 - #2

Foul Filth Heene should have made a video like this>>>>
[video=youtube;1hZzCJEBu38]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1hZzCJEBu38[/video]

Sorry, Charlie--no internet--praying to God --in prison.

Sit in that cell and think about what you should have done all your life.

People go crazy in prison and then things get worse. Psychiatric prisons aren't fun---they don't care--you did the crime and you do the time

Cry and scream and kick your wittle feet. They just don't care.

Just what filthy scum Heene and wifey poo need.

Josh Groban/To Where You Are

Written by a sheriff's wife who lost her husband.

Love?--Josh Groban understands love. Richard Heene has no soul. We won't miss him.

Nor any of the others. Get off of the planet--go back to Pluto or infinity--cold and sterile--or hot and fiery?

I recommend to all women who need comfort and courage the Outlander series by Diana Gabaldon. Soul mates--Jamie Fraser/18C Highlander and Claire Randall WW2 British nurse--she fell through the Stones and met her match. The story of a marriage. 6 books now--Outlander, Dragonfly in Amber, Voyager, Drums of Autumn, Fiery Cross and I forget--Google knows. Read these books everybody--you will forget about crime and be transported into another realm.
http://www.dianagabaldon.com/
Online forum The Ladies of Lallybroch--incredible place. Healed me when I was very low. Read the books. Divinely inspired--100,000s of thousands of women and men aren't wrong. Diana--simply the loveliest lady ever. Go now to buy the books or visit a library--I mean drop everything and GO. lol they are That Good.

To Where You Are>>>
[video=youtube;-uIQp9Dqcrw]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-uIQp9Dqcrw[/video]

Josh Groban/To Where You Are

Written by a sheriff's wife who lost her husband.

Love?--Josh Groban understands love. Richard Heene has no soul. We won't miss him.

Nor any of the others. Get off of the planet--go back to Pluto or infinity--cold and sterile--or hot and fiery?

I recommend to all women who need comfort and courage the Outlander series by Diana Gabaldon. Soul mates--Jamie Fraser/18C Highlander and Claire Randall WW2 British nurse--she fell through the Stones and met her match. The story of a marriage. 6 books now--Outlander, Dragonfly in Amber, Voyager, Drums of Autumn, Fiery Cross and I forget--Google knows. Read these books everybody--you will forget about crime and be transported into another realm.
http://www.dianagabaldon.com/
Online forum The Ladies of Lallybroch--incredible place. Healed me when I was very low. Read the books. Divinely inspired--100,000s of thousands of women and men aren't wrong. Diana--simply the loveliest lady ever. Go now to buy the books or visit a library--I mean drop everything and GO. lol they are That Good.
http://www.lallybroch.com/

To Where You Are>>>
[video=youtube;-uIQp9Dqcrw]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-uIQp9Dqcrw[/video]

Anybody think this family still has a shot at a reality tv show?

Sure. If octomom is supposedly getting one, why not these people?
Even sheriff said he doesn't believe they will end up spending time in prison.
And they are certainly more famous now than they were before.
I think the problem with the law is that filing a false police report is only a misdemeanor, and many times the people who file false police report aren't even charged. So, really, what is to stop people from doing it?

The only reality show I want to see them on is their trial being shown on Court TV!!

With so much bad publicity this year involving reality shows, Jon & Kate, the man who killed his wife who had been on the other show, Octo-Mom who thought people would just bow down to her, maybe this is what will turn people away from watching all of this. Imo it's time for a strong wind to come alone and clean all this up.

VB

IIRC, reality shows are very inexpensive to make and so the networks make a lot of money off them. If people keep watching then they'll keep making them.

Unfortunately, this kind of thing will probably make them even more popular. :banghead:

The real crime to me is that the kids were made to lie over and over, what does that do to their soul? I hope to never see that Heene guy ever again.

The ex-wife of "balloon dad" Richard Heene breaks her silence in an exclusive first interview on Nancy Grace HLN Monday 8pm ET Washington (CNN)

http://www.coloradoan.com/article/2...en-ask-for-day-of-compassion-for-Heene-family

From The Coloradoan--

So maybe now the mom and kids will get some help--that they needed all along and if one person--especially a teacher or administrator had taken the appropriate steps long ago to 'Get Involved'--the family wouldn't have gotten to this point.

Believe me--i do a bit of volunteer work with kids and families in this sort of crisis and i know how things can be done--if 1 person does what is right at the time that there is a 'red flag'. Incensed at everyone who somehow overlooked the warning signs. Spanked a group of teachers online and got their attention. Woman in Denver moaning about why don't parents come to conference night--as if she was so wonderful and special--'Wondering Why?'
Made me sick--i taught in the inner city in Savannah, GA and by golly we knew the kids had nothing--grandparents were trying to do all they could, single moms doing all they could and the gd school system was 50yrs behind. They hired some new blood--like me --from more Progressive areas, such as ATL and the locals weren't in the least kind or willing to be decent. One of my coworkers--'An Angel'/minister's wife --actually said, 'I wouldn't let 'That' put its feet under my table'--the child was African American, she was white and pure as snow/aristocrat---sick of it wherever it is going on! I came from ATL--Boomer--grew up in a little, lower middle class area near Emory University--Carter Center, King Center--my mother worked in the Doctoral Program at the Candler School of Theology--and we Emory people understand what is right. I was 'asked to leave'/fired---after some truly terrifying things happened because of my coworker and the special little ladies--who-thought-so-highly of themselves. Through the Grace of God, because that is what I was given---i am empowered to speak to others who do not do what they should do. LOL--Something like Nancy Grace--and i get plenty of smackdowns and get up again and do it all over again. Yup--i meant what i said --and someone in the forum quickly reported me--don't care a bit--got restricted/time out from that forum--i say there was an Angel watching over me. LOL--Probably a Michael/John Travolta time of guy--i know he loves me and i am happy and free today.

So what do you guys think---i say Go Fort Collins for this effort. Loving it more each day--maybe i should move there--sick of Atlanta today. Just too big--too anal--too much of EVerything that we really don't need.
It's my home and I keep trying but I'm tired--and if I could I would move to North GA and live among the pine trees. Georgia on my Mind--sweet, slow song and I need that badly.

So the mom admits it was a hoax, the kids are out of control, the ex-wife called on him for abuse twice, and Heene STILL hasn't been arrested? What's with that?

I just turned it on, what did his ex wife say???
Tia

You are fast!!! LOL

She said that when he kicked the balloon platform on the video, that was an example of what he did all the time at home. She called the cops on him twice for hitting her. Honestly? I figured as much!!!

Is he current on his child support?:waitasec:

Why would he be responsible for child support if the kids were step-kids? Would not biological father be responsible for child support?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mona Lisa
Back