GUILTY CO - Richard & Mayumi Heene charged in Balloon Boy Hoax, Fort Collins, 2009 - #2

Evidently he's not the only poor pup to have a fight with a porcupine. These dudes will stay far away from porcupines in the future, I'm gonna assume. I guess it goes to show that a porcupine's defense mechanism is effective. :doh: :runaway:

maggie-iii-300x2251.jpg

This one YA HAVE TO FEEL BAD FOR. POOR THING. HE'LL DEFINITELY STAY AWAY FROM PORCUPINES IN THE FUTURE. :eek: That one isn't funny in the slightest.

porcupine-vs-pitbull.jpg

I wish I could have found a bigger one of yours.

Oh my gosh! Your second pic made me cry!

I just saw that the mother admitted that the whole thing was a hoax:

http://www.myfoxdc.com/dpp/news/dpg_balloon_boy_case_evidence_seized_lwf_200910231256331198847

I hope this is true b/c I want to see the father nailed -- by everyone affected, including the FAA. As for the mother, IMHO, I think it's a control issue bordering on abuse, and I'm not sure she could have gone against the father (as in, emotionally stood up to him and said 'no'.)

While I am thrilled she told the truth and may even testiy against her nutjob husband....I am in no way ready to give this "mother" a free pass!

While I am thrilled she told the truth and may even testiy against her nutjob husband....I am in no way ready to give this "mother" a free pass!

So she has been listening to her attorney.

Wonder what he thinks next week will bring?

It won't be good.

And there will be months, years of much worse stress.

Hope she has good health insurance--certain that her DH took care of that.
Said with as much sarcasm that is humanly possible.

http://www.myfoxdc.com/dpp/news/dpg_balloon_boy_case_evidence_seized_lwf_200910231256331198847

I hope this is true b/c I want to see the father nailed -- by everyone affected, including the FAA. As for the mother, IMHO, I think it's a control issue bordering on abuse, and I'm not sure she could have gone against the father (as in, emotionally stood up to him and said 'no'.)

She admits to the hoax and he is still denying it?? I am afraid this family will have more fallout down the road. I think it will tear this family apart.

Richard Heene's website now reads

"SITE TEMPORARILY DOWN"

No more "Free Richard!", thankfully.

And, more trouble for Richard Heene, he apparently lied about writing his theme songs. The writer wants credit (I don't think I'd have taken credit for those little jingles, but someone apparently wants their 15 min. of fame too:

http://www.radaronline.com/exclusiv...ealing-credit-theme-songs-says-former-partner

UGH! The story just gets better! (I think the "pickle dude" in the earlier link should be paid AND the poster who earlier made some new lyrics should be paid. Not the person who claims they're the real artist of the theme songs... JMO!)

So many have crawled out from under the woodwork in this story. Does anyone think we'll have the truth from anyone?

"Mayumi described that she and Richard Heene devised this hoax
approximately two weeks earlier.... She and Richard had instructed
their three children to lie to authorities as well as the media regarding this hoax,"

I’m not ready to give the mom a pass.
In the wife swap video she seems a little off too!
Kinda in a scary way.

IMO she doesn’t seem abused or controlled!

UGH! The story just gets better! (I think the "pickle dude" in the earlier link should be paid AND the poster who earlier made some new lyrics should be paid. Not the person who claims they're the real artist of the theme songs... JMO!)

So many have crawled out from under the woodwork in this story. Does anyone think we'll have the truth from anyone?

Geez, you've gotta check out the ...uhm....colorful character who claims to be the writer. He's some kind of campy, cult vampire character. Where do these people come from?

I hate to even give his website more hits by posting it here, but I can't resist, you've gotta see this:
http://www.countsmokula.com/

their three children to lie to authorities as well as the media regarding this hoax,"

Kinda in a scary way.

Since she said that she and he devised the hoax, can she (her lawyer) say she was the downtrodden, abused, browbeaten spouse who happens to be Japanese? (And would it fly?)

Geez, you've gotta check out the ...uhm....colorful character who claims to be the writer. He's some kind of campy, cult vampire character. Where do these people come from?

They're descendants of aliens too? What a bunch of :loser::loser::loser:

Kinda in a scary way.

I heard she has an attorney, hopefully he/she made a plea deal before her/his client started singing. She probably does need some mental help after being with a person like Richard for years.

Since she said that she and he devised the hoax, can she (her lawyer) say she was the downtrodden, abused, browbeaten spouse who happens to be Japanese? (And would it fly?)

We'll have to wait and see, but I don't know if being Japanese has anything to do with it. I think she definitely suffers from battered wife syndrome.

I heard she has an attorney, hopefully he/she made a plea deal before her/his client started singing. She probably does need some mental help after being with a person like Richard for years.

If she's still living with RH then I'm afraid there might be more bad news coming from this case... I hope not.

Kinda in a scary way.

I am still on the fence about her being in charge or a willing participant, his past criminal history and things associates/friends say lead me to believe he is one controlling B......d.

We'll have to wait and see, but I don't know if being Japanese has anything to do with it. I think she definitely suffers from battered wife syndrome.

I am not sure if Japanese has anything to do with anything at all. Some women are subject to lesser treatment because of their cultural upbringing and I am not sure if Japanese is one of those cultures? Do you know?

I don't know if she's been battered, I don't know if she's been abused in any way. I'm just curious if her culture or ethnicity can play a role in what happens at the end of this situation.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LittleCrimeOnThePrairie
Back