Deceased/Not Found CA - Sierra LaMar, 15, Morgan Hill, 16 March 2012 #17 *A. Garcia-Torres guilty*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Below is snipped quote from Sheriff Smith at the PC on 5/22/12

Above sentence BBM for emphasis and portion UNDERLINED for specificity .. I do believe that Sheriff Smith did finally clarify this long standing issue of whether or not the clothes were an extra set, separate from what she had on that morning of 3/16..or were they indeed the clothes that she actually had on that morning..

In the quote above the Sheriff does in fact state that the clothing is what Sierra wore that day(3/16) that was located in her Juicy Couture bag..

Thanks for clearing that up.

am I dreaming or did they say earlier there would be a presser following the arraignment to give new info/criminal complaint/probable cause???

I haven't seen anything about a presser, but there was a tweet about the criminal complaint documents being released.

Well that was a whole lot about nothing... I've been waiting for 4:30 EST to learn more about the evidence they had but guess I was misinformed, eh? So it's over for now??

am I dreaming or did they say earlier there would be a presser following the arraignment to give new info/criminal complaint/probable cause???

Nope, I heard it too, I've been sitting in my pj's all day waiting for it! :blushing:

I'm gonna be soooo mad if I sat here eating Hershey's Kisses like a small farm animal and this is all we get.....

I haven't seen anything about a presser, but there was a tweet about the criminal complaint documents being released.

^ this is what I heard also. Documents, not a presser. Still searching for a link.

Garcia-Torres is making his first court appearance. He's scheduled to be arraigned but that proceeding could be delayed at the request of the defense. After the hearing, prosecutors say they will release the criminal complaint and probable cause statement to the public.
http://www.kron4.com/Article.aspx?ArticleID=4222

they said after he appeared at court on Wed (then changed it to today) that they would answer more specific ?'s. Wonder why all the sudden everything has gone silent.
change the date, change the time, no presser....hmmmmm?

I do not believe she would have tried to buy pot from this creep. The vast majority of kids buy pot from the 'legal' pot stores these days. Thousands of teens have 'club cards' where they buy ultra strong pot legally, and there is no need to go to scary dealers for pot anymore.

I live in the Sacramento Valley so not too far from where this is going on. I had a very open conversation with my son about this topic, which unfortunately he is pretty knowledgeable about. He said none of his friends have a way to get pot from the medical clubs or have cards. He says everyone just "knows somebody" they can get it from. Kids these days really have a sense that pot is not a drug and its no big deal, and I doubt they have qualms about who they buy/get it from. Scary - but I can't say it was any different when I was a teen. Although in my home I have a zero-tolerance policy, many of my sons friends parents know they smoke and ignore it. We are talking kids that live in VERY nice homes bordering the neighborhood golf club and want for nothing. They routinely travel with friends to nearby areas to get what they want. There are huge problems with these "middle class" teens smoking, popping and snorting pills, and drinking, and they have no qualms befriending people from other areas and backgrounds to do so. For the most part these days in my experience, kids to do discriminate based on social status. In fact, if my kids think someone is judging another kid on that, they get pretty ticked. I think its partly because even though this area may have a bit more resources, its very ethnically diverse. Okay, sorry Im rambling...but my point is I DO believe Sierra would have bought pot from him (not that she did), or even just met him somewhere, thought he was cute and had a casual convo with him. IMO AGT is not a bad looking kid, and I think if he was never suspected, many of us wouldn't consider him creepy looking. I know I wouldn't. He could be a kid my son would know in his older pics. He could be one of the boys in my kitchen eating all my food, lol.

They might not release it because he hasn't formely been appointed an attorney yet? So maybe the DA will hold off releasing information?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
buggy8993