Fox Orlando Mobile Web Cam

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looking at the house - what thoughts (or visions) go through your mind?

For me, it was Casey backing the car into the garage ...

I keep expecting Casey to come running out. What I'd really like to see is the police pulling up and leading her out in handcuffs.

You're welcome everyone! It's only 6:50 am. - still early!

Another thing is the name of the street. How ironic.

Looking at the house - what thoughts (or visions) go through your mind?

For me, it was Casey backing the car into the garage ...

I just imagine Caylee walking through the grass, it's just incredibly sad, she should be there with them right now in bed, but she isn't.
RIP Caylee

I keep thinking what good and comforting feelings the Anthony's must have once had, pulling up to their home. You know..ahhh home!

Sounds of giggles that were there but aren't any longer. Casey has stolen all this, too, from her family. jmo

I keep expecting Casey to come running out. What I'd really like to see is the police pulling up and leading her out in handcuffs.

Yup - I think today we are going to see some more major developments. The holiday weekend is coming up.

I wonder what the camera looks like. Is it discreet? Or a webcam of sorts. They should just mount a big ol' camcorder recording their house, make them feel welcome.

I think I also see a human shadow that looks like it's coming from a person standing next to the camera. But can't tell exactly.

I just imagine Caylee walking through the grass, it's just incredibly sad, she should be there with them right now in bed, but she isn't.
RIP Caylee

So sad, so very very sad. That poor little girl.............

OMG - was that Baez?

I'm not sure. It was a black SUV, with some kind of white sign on the side. It looked to me like one of those door magnets. It was not the vehicle I have seen the Anthony's in, with all the writing all over it.

Thanks Talison - I'm not up to speed on the vehicles - except Casey's of course, and all that infers. :(

Thank you for the awesome link!

It looks so eerily serene and calm. Cute little house, neatly trimmed lawn, well cared for, beautiful trees.

But we know inside are 3 volatile people (Cindy, George, and of course, Casey), and I can only imagine the riproaring arguments that have taken place in there over the years. And no doubt Caylee exposed to all of it.

So horribly sad. And what a clear reminder that what you see on the outside just doesn't always reflect the inside.

The house seems to reflect what Cindy and George have done over the years regarding Casey. Put up a pretty facade over the ugliness. Keep everything looking nice on the outside.

I can't bear thinking about that beautiful little baby, with that beautiful smile, wanting nothing more than love and basic needs met, in or around that house.

Reportedly C and G left the house around 6:30 am.

No confirmation yet where they were going - but it did cross my mind if Casey was to be rearrested - would it be at Baez's office or her home and would the parents even want to be there to watch their daughter be taken away in handcuffs? Ugh - this is one horrific tragedy all the way around.

I t;hought I read that Lee left at 6:30am.

So, who's at the house (if Lee left) George, Cindy, Casey, Bounty Hunter. No one else? So who should we expect visits from today? Oh, the sun is just rising!

I keep thinking what good and comforting feelings the Anthony's must have once had, pulling up to their home. You know..ahhh home!

Sounds of giggles that were there but aren't any longer. Casey has stolen all this, too, from her family. jmo

"What is given can be taken away."

- Casey Anthony

What are the orange things in the street? I'm assuming a reflexion but off of what? At first I thought it was police lights, but that ain't it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member