Fox Orlando Mobile Web Cam

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dawn,

Very eye-opening post about genetic narcissism. Brings me back to the Scott Peterson case.

Were Cindy and Casey batteling against each other on their MySpace accounts?

Who has control? Cindy or Casey. Seems it was Casey.

Is that how they communicated to each other?

So you said "genetic predeposition to malignant narcissism genetic", and I get it.

Is this how Cindy was raised and passed it down to Casey?

There is new movement on the webcast.

:eek: Yes! Mother Peterson and her blind devotion...

Someone must have adjusted the camera. That's the Padilla trailer.

Hello everyone! Newbie here. Been lurking here for several months. Just wanted to give a shout out to the person who posted this web cam link! I can't tear myself away from it! Can't wait to start posting more with you guys!

Prayers for little Caylee

Hello everyone! Newbie here. Been lurking here for several months. Just wanted to give a shout out to the person who posted this web cam link! I can't tear myself away from it! Can't wait to start posting more with you guys!

Prayers for little Caylee

Welcome ScreenName, glad you are here.

Feels kind of lonely tonight watching the house and trailer in the night.

Nice discussion going on here.

Just waiting to see what happens in the morning. Usually activity around 8:00am.

Again, welcome!

Welcome ScreenName, glad you are here.

Feels kind of lonely tonight watching the house and trailer in the night.

Nice discussion going on here.

Just waiting to see what happens in the morning. Usually activity around 8:00am.

Again, welcome!

Thank you so much! :) It is very peaceful. Unfortunetly, I missed all the action while working today. Thanks again for the warm welcome.

Thank you so much! :) It is very peaceful. Unfortunetly, I missed all the action while working today. Thanks again for the warm welcome.

I worked all day, too, and did not realize there was a live feed webcam until this afternoon. Cannot get this at work. (boo hoo)

It may be a day or two, until Casey goes back to jail. Lots of mixed thoughts on that. This is why we think FOX set up the webcam.

You are very welcome here. :blowkiss:

Even though people may not respond to your posts, know that we all read them. Maybe someone does not respond because you have stated it so well, that we get it, and no response is necessary.

Laney

Welcome, ScreenName! Hey, I like your screen name lol.

Looks like the media now has a huge, bright light shining on the house! Betchya the Anthonys are going to have something to say about that! Talk about being under the microscope!

Thanks for the welcome,Eleven! I sure hope I'm watching when Casey's lying butt gets re-arrested! It's gonna be busy Saturday!

Prayers for Caylee

How sad is it that I woke up to thunder and the first thing I do is come here and check the boards/cam. Sleep well under the spotlight CA. The clock is ticking...

Hmmm....who is that lady standing there? I hope the BH isn't trying to sleep in that RV!

I wonder if LP stated saturday for the return to jail to throw CA off and it's happening sooner?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sassyfox