TX - Hailey Dunn, 13, Colorado City, 27 Dec 2010 - #56

Status
Not open for further replies.
Been reading all day but the movie "The Lovely Bones" just came on....and wow...gotta watch it. Hailey could be anywhere. I hope people come clean and man/woman up. Gotta run - this movie looks good.

Hope for Hailey.

MOO

Wonder if SA found out HD "told" or perhaps someone said flat out they were gonna call CPS first thing Mon morning? Guess he had to get to work and back out BEFORE anyone came around asking ??? get back home quickly and remove any possible
"proof"?
and how ironic! HD "ran away" just a day or two after she the Aunt?
Not saying he harmed her...
but it is a little bit of motive

LE would not reveal that type of info to anyone... she is a minor.

I keep thinking of dear little Zahra everytime I think of SA and his deer chainsaw story!

IMO, BD's reaction on the NG Show seemed to imply (to me) that BD was blowing off what she was hearing (i.e. what I mean to say is that, IMO, BD's response seemed to imply that BD felt that her MIL's claims about SA lurking outside HD's bedroom door was *pulled out of her hat*, so to speak). MOO & double MOO.

Question: If a mother & daughter share a close relationship, and if a daughter feels she can come to her mother with her concerns, fears, feelings, etc., then WHY would a mother claim to be so in the dark about something as important as how her daughter feels about her live-in BF (especially since it now appears that several others were also made aware of these fears & feelings)?

Answer: Either HD DID come to her mother with her concerns, fears, feelings, etc., and was blown off, which then would have compelled HD to turn to other trusted family members or friends; OR perhaps HD & BD do not share a close relationship (for whatever reason) which then would STILL have compelled HD to turn to others who she trusts with her concerns, fears, feelings, etc.

Bottom line: Apparently, HD HAS talked to others about her fears & feelings regarding SA.

Even if it's true that HD never approached her own mother with these serious concerns - BD needs to ask herself "Why?", although this may be an extremely uncomfortable question for BD to ask herself.

A mother is the FIRST person a daughter turns to for help & protection.

If that doesn't occur - well, IMO, that's the biggest red flag of all.

Not only did I notice that BOTH times that NG went to Grandma on the phone and she relayed what Hailey had told her about Shawn late at night up roaming the halls..in the bathroom whispering on "Billie's"cell phone..and standing..staring at her by her door..and if Hailey had the bedroom door shut she could see his feet at the bottom crack of the door as he would just stand there at her door..{oohh! gives me goosebumps just typing out what this creep was doing during the night}..
But it showed Billie's reaction{or better yet I believe they had the camera on Billie intentionally wanting to catch Billie's "horrified" reaction to hearing it}.. But shockingly both times there was no affect whatsoever..the blank dull stare..almost as if it was someone who was not even hearing it..totally unfazed..nor even the slightest ruffling of her feathers... and had it not been for her remark of why hadn't anyone told her.. i would have been convinced that she was not hearing the live feed of Grandma relaying these details..

And just as disturbing there were 2 occasions that I saw a caller and a doctor both go into graphic detail of brutal..heinous murder and dismemberment when directly speaking of what possibly had been done to Hailey.. and again zero feeling..sadness..terror at even the thought or possibility and the horror of detail that was being spoken about Hailey's demise{in theory}..

and again even I..sitting at home..uninvolved was shaken up of the thoughts of that type of brutal and terrifying death for this precious little 13 yr old girl :(

Yep! I don't think it was by accident that the camera was on her..or IIRC a split screen..I was waiting for BD to say 'WHAT..what are you talking about?...Have you told LE this info', blah..blah..Nope, nada. At the very least..even IF she didn't think Shawn could do that (famous last words of many) I couldn't understand why she wasn't all over it! Maybe it could have been someone else..she didn't know!..and worse, didn't ask...:(..

The shadow under the door is enough to freak most adult woman out (and many men!) ..Poor Hailey...what an awful helpless feeling for such a young child to have..only 11 at that time too. I have an 11 year old grandson and if I ever heard the mere suggestion of something like that..I pity the person that was accused, because I don't think I could wait to call LE..Of course I would have to beat my daughter and son in law...probably my son as well to the 'suspect' to 'get to the bottom of the matter' ...that's the most 'proper way' I can express that...

Working on a new thread, will be closing this one in a few...

What I read was that Clint inherited that house in 1999. He allowed her to live there rent free as a way of paying child support.

And then she complains shes raised them with HER money? oh boy !

IMO, BD's reaction on the NG Show seemed to imply (to me) that BD was blowing off what she was hearing (i.e. what I mean to say is that, IMO, BD's response seemed to imply that BD felt that her MIL's claims about SA lurking outside HD's bedroom door was *pulled out of her hat*, so to speak). MOO & double MOO.

Question: If a mother & daughter share a close relationship, and if a daughter feels she can come to her mother with her concerns, fears, feelings, etc., then WHY would a mother claim to be so in the dark about something as important as how her daughter feels about her live-in BF (especially since it now appears that several others were also made aware of these fears & feelings)?

Answer: Either HD DID come to her mother with her concerns, fears, feelings, etc., and was blown off, which then would have compelled HD to turn to other trusted family members or friends; OR perhaps HD & BD do not share a close relationship (for whatever reason) which then would STILL have compelled HD to turn to others who she trusts with her concerns, fears, feelings, etc.

Bottom line: Apparently, HD HAS talked to others about her fears & feelings regarding SA.

Even if it's true that HD never approached her own mother with these serious concerns - BD needs to ask herself "Why?", although this may be an extremely uncomfortable question for BD to ask herself.

A mother is the FIRST person a daughter turns to for help & protection.

If that doesn't occur - well, IMO, that's the biggest red flag of all.

And such a shame, also, that HD either didn't feel close enough to tell her father or NS. Or, if she did, that child protection services weren't called.

And such a shame, also, that HD either didn't feel close enough to tell her father or NS. Or, if she did, that child protection services weren't called.

Do we know that?

Sad thing too, as I have found in the past working with young children that have been abused in any way..and I'm not saying any of this is true in this case..just from past experience..Children will often endure so much because they do not want the parent to get into trouble and go to jail. They LOVE their parents in most cases and they just want it to stop. Hailey is old enough to know that her mom may be in trouble if the truth came out and she may feel that it would be HER fault IF that were the case here. :(..She also may have been concerned that her dad would take matters into his own hands if she told him...The easiest and best way that she may have seen out of such a situation would be to go live with her dad...and it sounds as if that's what she was trying to do...<all MOO only..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dont4get