MO - Lisa Irwin, 10 months, Kansas City, 4 Oct 2011 - #11

Status
Not open for further replies.
My bet on the BAH and still married is that the soon to be x is using the extra BAH and pay to pay the child support. It is probably an agreement, if he doesn't get that then he won't be able to afford it. She probably agreed to not marry for a few years.

As far as searching the river, I would imagine that unless they have reason to suspect that she was there, they won't. The Missouri River near Kansas City is big, muddy, and fast moving. I think it would be tough to search.

This is a picture taken of the river near Westport, which is near Kansas City:

missouri-river-8-300x199.jpg

http://www.cocooceanresort.com/tag/door/

Yep...they call it "The muddy MO"...

Wow, that's new info from MSM.

"It appears the suspect entered/exited through a bedroom window," authorities said in a statement. "Evidence at the scene leads police to believe the child has been abducted."

I wonder how accurate this statement is "Investigators have searched about 300 homes and apartments in the area around the home. Lisa Irwin hasn't been seen since Monday night." Literally searched the homes? Went in and looked around? I think that would have hit the presses a long time ago...someone would have seen that happening and all news media would be reporting it. It's possible the person who wrote that meant to say "went around to 300 homes and apartments" to get statements, etc.

And if you look back you will see where Debbie says she doesn't blame LE. I was in LE for a number of years and did my share of interrogations so I know how the game is played, but sometimes that's what it takes to get answers as cruel as it may sound. From watching the interviews, the parents seem genuine to me and I haven't heard anything about their story changing either which would send up red flags for me. I'd like to know more about the neighbors who claimed at the very beginning seeing someone carrying Lisa down the street. My question to them would be why didn't they call the cops. I will give them credit for coming forward, but they should have called the cops in the very beginning.
Right there with you my friend.:seeya:

So what do you think?

Dad wants out of the relationship, so has someone steal the baby, or worse...

Hence the reason he said, "We have to find Lisa, as she is the link that holds us altogether." Meaning if they didn't have her, there would be no bond.

He could have done this even before waking Debbie up. He had appx half an hour. He had the time. He could have left the lights on, could have bent the screen, and could have stashed the phones.

Just a theory, but a good one, at that!

Mom was the one who said that not dad.

Well I wish they would be more aggressive on that front. He needs a polygraph...he needs to have his interior of his car swiped for fingerprints in case the same person who broke into his car...is the one(s) who took Baby Lisa. So they need to get this done...just because he has an alibi and fits a timeline does not mean he is exempt from possibly being involved

Not sure he actually has a good alibi though. He still had that half hour window of opportunity, from the time he should have arrived home, until the time he woke Debbie up.

I wonder how accurate this statement is "Investigators have searched about 300 homes and apartments in the area around the home. Lisa Irwin hasn't been seen since Monday night." Literally searched the homes? Went in and looked around? I think that would have hit the presses a long time ago...someone would have seen that happening and all news media would be reporting it. It's possible the person who wrote that meant to say "went around to 300 homes and apartments" to get statements, etc.

LE said at the presser on Oct 5th that they did "knock and talks" with 300 homes AS WELL AS consensual searches of the homes (if the residents let them).

Well I wish they would be more aggressive on that front. He needs a polygraph...he needs to have his interior of his car swiped for fingerprints in case the same person who broke into his car...is the one(s) who took Baby Lisa. So they need to get this done...just because he has an alibi and fits a timeline does not mean he is exempt from possibly being involved

Not sure he actually has a good alibi though. He still had that half hour window of opportunity, from the time he should have arrived home, until the time he woke Debbie up.
Is there a MSM link for that info, or was it in a video?

~n/t~ I think they both said it! I remember hearing it more than once. I may be confused, I stayed up for hours waiting for her to come home last night. :(

Wow, that's new info from MSM.

"It appears the suspect entered/exited through a bedroom window," authorities said in a statement. "Evidence at the scene leads police to believe the child has been abducted."

Gotta wonder if this is a rewrite of an old article from the very beginning. No one else is reporting that the police have connected any dots.

In my mind... this cast some doubt on him... maybe he had something to do with it... and woke up Deborah... for the effect...

In the interview it they said.... Then he realized after he woke me up that he noticed the door to her bedroom was open so we went back there and she was gone....

Why didn't he look in the bedroom at the moment he noticed the door was open... why did he have to wake up Deborah before he did that?

So let me get this correct the statements were that he came home, saw the window, then lights on, door unlocked, checked rooms, wife gets up, they search, notice no phones, grabs a flash light, looks around outside, then he goes to neighbors house to call 911.

He gets home at 4am and 911 call was placed at 4:04 am correct? 4 minutes to do all that?

Gotta wonder if this is a rewrite of an old article from the very beginning. No one else is reporting that the police have connected any dots.

that is what I was thinking..this was said on wed-right

The father's work vehicle's tires need to be checked for tread match anywhere close to that river. 1.5 miles could be very easily done in about 30 min. The father also needs to take a poly. It is odd he hasn't been asked to. Perhaps police want him to feel at ease and like he is not a suspect. He would be my number one suspect, her second.

Searching the 300 homes has hit the presses. I saw a video of a lady who told how the police came in and searched her house looking in the closets and everything. I think it is pretty standard now in missing kids cases for LE to ask permission to search and ones that refuse get put on a list to talk to again.

They did it in the Somer Thompson case too.

I really don't know why the idea of a compensation for interviews bothers me. Everyone who has posted in support of the practice - what you wrote is totally logical IMO. I'm no more suspicious of the family because of it. It just bugs me, for some reason. :waitasec: I hope I didn't offend or show disrespect to anyone.

Nah, you're good. Blame the Anthonys and some others.

I'm serious. There's no way they're not being compensated for those "exclusive interviews" and ABC News's "exclusive peek inside the home".

This is obviously a poor family; someone's paying for those hotels and other "considerations".

I thought their exculsive was supposed to be with Fox? :waitasec:

Is there a MSM link for that info, or was it in a video?

I will look for the info. The 911 call was supposedly at 4:04 am, and he was home about 3:38 am? I have to look. My mind is officially boggled! :banghead:

Has the sex offender aspect been explored yet? I know it's rare that a sex offender would abduct a baby, but it's still something to consider.

Have the area sex offenders been questioned?

I just did a search and there's SEVERAL RSO's within a 2 mile radius.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mona Lisa