Sheri Coleman, sons Garett and Gavin murdered 5-5-09, Columbia, IL. Pt9

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello OrdinaryL,

Oh my goodness, you're not a dorkette :) I have not really put it out there why I am asking so that I don't taint the responses anymore than what they could be already by information out there :)

Wrinkles, I'm curious as to the question of CC being right or left handed. You may have posted the reason somewhere and I, being the dorkette that I am, have missed it. Thank you for helping me out here.

FWIW. CC seems right handed to me.

Did you do the coffee cup test? with yourself, with others in your family? Is this what led you to believe he "seems" right handed?

Hello OrdinaryL,

Oh my goodness, you're not a dorkette :) I have not really put it out there why I am asking so that I don't taint the responses anymore than what they could be already by information out there :)

Did you do the coffee cup test? with yourself, with others in your family? Is this what led you to believe he "seems" right handed?

LOL! Believe me, I have my "D" moments!! I am curious as to why the experiment? It's one thing to test being right or left handed. I have both in my family for a trillion years. However, I really like to understand what the point is as I'm sure you have one. :) Please, enlighten me.

I saw him hand the straw with his right hand too and that made me wonder. But handing someone a straw and possibly spilling coffee are two different things.

I seem to ALWAYS spill the coffee. That's why I am really careful with those lids because those lids are out to get me.

Anyway, it will be interesting to find out.

I just did the test with my dinner guests - all right handed and all agreed that they hold the Starbucks cup with the left hand and peel off the lid with the right.

OK - gotta run back in to dinner!

I am alone, but removed the lid, handed the stir stick and replaced the lid with my right hand, I'm a rightie. Now Wrinkles, come hither with an explanation :)

LD, you are a jewel finding those video's. We're eating up the opportunity to observe and dissect CC. Thanks!

I am alone, but removed the lid, handed the stir stick and replaced the lid with my right hand, I'm a rightie. Now Wrinkles, come hither with an explanation :)

LD, you are a jewel finding those video's. We're eating up the opportunity to observe and dissect CC. Thanks!

These video clips, to me anyway, show how close CC was to JM...part of her "inner circle".

It is really hard for me to imagine that no one with the JMM caught on to his second life with MM, especially since she seemed to follow him around to many of these conferences....

Thanks Knox, and ITA Waterloo Inspector!!!!!! That's why I keep looking. All is not as it is scrambling to appear. You've heard of lipstick on a pig? Well, I think CC's chapstick was no stranger to JM's cheek. I mean that in a sort of vassal to the queen kind of way.

(I hope that's all it turns out to be - the thought of CC going off the deep end into the darkside because of anything more compromising has disturbed my peace more than once - but I'm resisting it and it's fleeting - so to speak)

I'm also looking for someone, probably in the row behind - someone with long dark hair who kind of looks like a younger JM. . . I want to see the look in her eyes.

These video clips, to me anyway, show how close CC was to JM...part of her "inner circle".

It is really hard for me to imagine that no one with the JMM caught on to his second life with MM, especially since she seemed to follow him around to many of these conferences....

Isn't it pretty common for an organization this size to have their security people monitored as well? If there is going to be an inside job security has the best access and can do the most damage.

Okay you all... Get your hands and those of your friends moving.

Here is the video to watch for "situation" of the experiment."

Here is the experimental challenge.

Who does what with which hand, and "what handed" are they -- right or left.

So far I have these results (I won't put mine yet, from self and husband in order for you to go at this with the least prejudice):

LindaDanette: first thought left, then right due to the rh straw - UNCERTAIN
dgFred: would say right handed - RIGHT HANDED
Ziggy: never handles lid with left hand, she is a rightie - LEFT HANDED

Okay...what are your experiment findings.

I used a pepsi bottle with a twist off lid, I am right handed, hold the bottle with my left and twist with my right. I would do the same with a cup of coffee, stabilize with my left and complete the portions requiring dexterity with my right (remove lid, stir, hand off).

Isn't it pretty common for an organization this size to have their security people monitored as well? If there is going to be an inside job security has the best access and can do the most damage.

Good point ... check and balances. We have them within our company. But the intimate way JM and CC seem to interact with each other tells me that was not the case. Remember RC got him that job, through the good ole boy (so to speak) network.

You know that's a really good question. They thought enough of CC to make him their personal security guard - I imagine he was the one watching all the others. Makes me shudder to think of it.

I would hope that JM is smart enough to have had separate video that was off limits to CC - but I'm thinking he's the one who has the goods (if there are goods to be had)

Still waiting to find out the whole right vs left handed test is all about. Toss a bone here, fer crying out loud. I feel like I'm in a classroom being test on a subject that is a fail/fail here. I'm too old for this kind of stress. :)

I'm right handed - hold cup with left, remove top with right.
DH is left handed - hold cup with right, remove top with left.

I'm also wondering why the left/right handed test. I thought at first it was because of the "scratch" or whatever on his arm - but then I got to thinking that which hand would be affected by different factors: whether the victim was left or right handed, whether the victim was on her stomach or back, whether the little guy came in to help mom and grabbed him with the hand that seemed to be doing the most damage................
give us a hint, Wrinkles...... :) my brain isn't able to take much more use today! :doh:

ETA - I'm going to pass the time with Lindadanette looking for MM in those videos.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yEcdP2B5Sps&feature=related"]YouTube - Joyce Meyer Fan is Excited[/ame]

Forward to about 1:10 and get ready to pause - notice the chick in the red sweater "helping" CC? This video was either taken at the borders in Winter Park or Barnes & Noble in Ft Lauderdale on May 1st, 2008. CC was in Florida then and I'm just about willing to bet the farm that he and MM started the "trouble a year ago" back then.

Orlando is just an hour and a half drive from the Tampa Bay area. I've gone to a JMM in Orlando myself.

http://www.joycemeyer.org/jmmweb/jmmads/STTH/secret-true-happiness-book-tour.aspx

Just a guess, but I'm thinking our dear Wrinkles is attempting to determine how CC got that "abrasion" on his arm.

Someone (???) earlier mentioned that the defense could argue that someone other than CC accessed his work computer to type and send the incriminating messages. I have to admit, I was worried that "chain of possession" could be an issue. However, I have to assume that the computer was password protected and I personally feel it would have been a HUGE breach of security for the HEAD of JMM security to have given his password to someone or to have compromised it in any way. I would say he couldn't possibly be that stupid, but I think we all know that he could be that stupid!

I'm comparing it with the photo's we have of TL and the girl in the video does have the same type of hair, long face with a high forehead and sort of jutting chin. Wouldn't that just be a pisser? 'Cause even if JM didn't know the "truth", she would know that TL had been a fixture on the circuit for the past year.

Lindadanette - You mean the one who says "I have it right here"? I wondered the same thing after I watched it a few times. At that time, she may have been someone SC and CC were trying to "convert". (CC was successful.)

ETA - it is toward the end of the Starbucks video.

I'm comparing it with the photo's we have of TL and the girl in the video does have the same type of hair, long face with a high forehead and sort of jutting chin. Wouldn't that just be a pisser? 'Cause even if JM didn't know the "truth", she would know that TL had been a fixture on the circuit for the past year.

Yep - that's the same one I'm looking at. Now we just need to see if we can spot that sweater in any of the other videos! :)

Lindadanette - You mean the one who says "I have it right here"? I wondered the same thing after I watched it a few times. At that time, she may have been someone SC and CC were trying to "convert". (CC was successful.)

ETA - it is toward the end of the Starbucks video.

Yes, you can see her much more clearly in the fan video. (Both shot by the same person) I didn't see SC in the videos anywhere...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
truecrime-hazeleyes