State v Bradley Cooper - March 22, 2011

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jessica Adam didn't see the rug in the playroom on Friday. She admitted that on cross, and the detective confirmed that.

Quess I have my dates wrong - she did testify the rug was seen in the playroom but it was folded over. Watch it again...she says it.

I'm referring to cross--where she testifies that she doesn't ever remembering seeing that rug in the home. The picture shows it in the dining room on the 12th, and on the 16th in a different spot, laid out. Jessica Adam specifically testifies on cross that she had previously told detectives she didn't remember the rug at all.

What the heck was up with the rug? Cummings made a big theatrical moment bringing the rug over and the guy said he found nothing on it. Huh?

Two different rugs - the one in the bag was from the play room. The rug he found nothing on was in the foyer. The implication is clear -LE did not drag in loose dirt or hay straw.

What the heck was up with the rug? Cummings made a big theatrical moment bringing the rug over and the guy said he found nothing on it. Huh?

This guy collected it, and maybe later we'll hear from someone that analyzed it for forensic evidence?

Everyones so impatient.A picture has to be painted. Evidence has to be laid out. Everything has to be verified by corresponding testimony.

I'm referring to cross--where she testifies that she doesn't ever remembering seeing that rug in the home. The picture shows it in the dining room on the 12th, and on the 16th in a different spot, laid out. Jessica Adam specifically testifies on cross that she had previously told detectives she didn't remember the rug at all.

We will just have to agree to disagree.

This just wouldn't make sense to me, that there wouldn't be any physical evidence. Look how long the DA waited to arrest Jason Young & Ann Miller. They waited to have enough to make a case. Why would they jump to an arrest in this case without having something strong, some strong evidence to rely upon?

Are we really going to have somebody ask us to believe that the actual crime scene, where the body was found, has some soil structure that is found ONLY THERE and nowhere else? First of all, that's ludicrous. On another matter, this was a drainage ditch that had been constructed recently and unless the earth moving equipment had been sanitized, there is no way to know from whence came the soil. That stuff about finding a mineral only found within a hundred meters is sheer TV nonsense.

Dirty shoes are not convincing me of anything. My sneakers are dirty.

Are we really going to have somebody ask us to believe that the actual crime scene, where the body was found, has some soil structure that is found ONLY THERE and nowhere else? First of all, that's ludicrous. On another matter, this was a drainage ditch that had been constructed recently and unless the earth moving equipment had been sanitized, there is no way to know from whence came the soil. That stuff about finding a mineral only found within a hundred meters is sheer TV nonsense.

Dirty shoes are not convincing me of anything. My sneakers are dirty.

Oh, but they can.
http://www.ehow.com/way_5467322_forensic-soil-analysis.html

Right now the dirty shoes on the rack are lending more credibility to what BC said about he practice of taking their shoes off as they come into the house.

This just wouldn't make sense to me, that there wouldn't be any physical evidence. Look how long the DA waited to arrest Jason Young & Ann Miller. They waited to have enough to make a case. Why would they jump to an arrest in this case without having something strong, some strong evidence to rely upon?

Betcha they do.

Did I just hear the detective didn't inspect the Shop Vac or its contents?

Betcha they do.

I agree. The some of the evidence being entered suggests Brad has been to the crime scene. All that boring testimony about CPD following him around means that he didn't go to the crime scene AFTER the fact.
MOO and stuff.

Betcha they do.

Everyone keeps saying that. This has to be the worst direct examination of someone ever. He keeps asking if they examined something...yes we did and we found nothing. Did you examine the shopvac? No. Did you seize it? No. Did you find anything on the rug? No. What is the freaking point of the last 30 minutes?

I agree. The some of the evidence being entered suggests Brad has been to the crime scene. All that boring testimony about CPD following him around means that he didn't go to the crime scene AFTER the fact.
MOO and stuff.

That's a rather salient point - confirm he had to have been at the scene PRIOR to Nancy being reported missing. That will make a more compelling case if they can truly place him there.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
genepool48