Deceased/Not Found MI - Bianca Jones, 2, Detroit, 2 Dec 2011 - #3 - *D. Lane guilty*

Status
Not open for further replies.
I may have said this earlier but I don't believe I've ever heard of LE issuing a request for an arrest warrant and not getting it for days or weeks. Seems to me that if they had enough evidence to make a request, a judge would sign it and it would be a done deal. I've heard of them signing warrants on weekends and holidays around my area. This is just strange to me. Most LE like to have the element of surprise, and this is just letting him know he's on their radar. If this is a strategy of some kind, I don't think it's very smart, he could take off for parts unknown and they'd never find him.

I saw your post earlier today but got started reading about the little girl in Indiana whose remains were located. At one point, DPD was tracking D'Andre Lane's whereabouts, but I don't know how long the surveillance was to continue. Hopefully, DL hasn't been able to allude LE, and they will know where to find him if/when an arrest is imminent. jmo

Don't recall if I mentioned it here or if DH and I talked about it, but closer to the house on Mitchell where D'Andre was staying is the "duck pond" at Palmer Park (Seven Mile/Woodward). My dad used to take us ice skating there during the winter when the pond froze. D'Andre's story about the carjacking and his whereabouts that morning are so convoluted that the guy could have disposed of little Bianca's body just about anywhere! jmo

You know, I had totally forgotten how big that place is. And heavily wooded. But you're right, he was all over the place that morning, could be anyplace.

You know, I had totally forgotten how big that place is. And heavily wooded. But you're right, he was all over the place that morning, could be anyplace.

Welcome to Websleuths, michmi. Yes, Palmer Park is a large expanse that includes an 18-hole golf course, tennis and handball courts, an historic log cabin, the circular duck pond/ice rink with island in the center, bicycle/walking paths, picnic grove, etc.

While yet another child has become the focus of the media, Bianca Jones is still missing with no one as yet held accountable for her "disappearance". There were other people in the house where Bianca was staying with her father, D'Andre Lane, when the little girl went missing. I think it's safe to say that others know how this child was treated during her stay and what happened to her on that fateful morning when she disappeared and hasn't been seen since. I hope this does not turn into yet another cold case where someone gets away with murdering their own child. jmo

Justice for Bianca in 2012!

The first of the year is coming up pretty quick. Wonder how soon it will be until the prosecutors office makes a decision on charges.

We could be days away from seeing an arrest.

I've been thinking about Aliahna's case and the perp in her case. As horrific as Aliahna's case is, I couldn't help but think at least the person responsible manned up and confessed. Can't say the same for the person I believe to be responsible for Bianca's disappearance and likely murder.

Bianca we haven't forgotten you, your mama or siblings and mama's family. Praying for answers into your disappearance and to find you precious baby girl.

So have they arrested D'Andre or is he floating in the wind now?

So have they arrested D'Andre or is he floating in the wind now?

DL has not been arrested nor have charges been filed in Bianca's disappearance. The Wayne County Prosecutor is supposed to make a decision regarding warrants after New Year's. Since all County offices are closed next Monday, I don't expect any action in the case until later in the week. I hope that D'Andre has been under surveillance by LE and has not headed for parts unknown. jmo

I can't believe how little has been said about Bianca in the news recently. Its too sad, i hope that come the new year the LE get moving on this and find her.

I agree BDE, i sure do hope that D'Andre has been under surveillance 24/7

While yet another child has become the focus of the media, Bianca Jones is still missing with no one as yet held accountable for her "disappearance". There were other people in the house where Bianca was staying with her father, D'Andre Lane, when the little girl went missing. I think it's safe to say that others know how this child was treated during her stay and what happened to her on that fateful morning when she disappeared and hasn't been seen since. I hope this does not turn into yet another cold case where someone gets away with murdering their own child. jmo

Justice for Bianca in 2012!

:waiting: :praying: Me too BDE Me too! Bianca deserves the truth to be known someone must know something...

In the mean time I guess DL has had time to go on FB and update statuses and defend himself from the "persecutors" and insist that "humility will be the lesten learned .....when BB comes home" :doh:

http://www.facebook.com/#!/profile.php?id=100002050546734&sk=wall

~

:waiting: :praying: Me too BDE Me too! Bianca deserves the truth to be known someone must know something...

In the mean time I guess DL has had time to go on FB and update statuses and defend himself from the "persecutors" and insist that "humility will be the lesten learned .....when BB comes home" :doh:

http://www.facebook.com/#!/profile.php?id=100002050546734&sk=wall

~

"When BB comes home" implies that DL knows where the little girl is. What did he do - send her off to potty-training boot camp? :innocent:

I am sure they are watching him. I guess worst case scenario, they bust him on some irrelevant drug charges and he gets locked up. They will send in jailhouse snitches randomly to try to get some info and maybe one day we will find the truth. Hope the detectives have the time and ability to watch his every breath.

(I typed the same thing during the Haleigh Cummings case, the Susan Powell Case, the Michelle Parker case and numerous other cases.)

I am so sad about Bianca. I am angry at these people getting away with this MOO. Like Sky's mom and now Bianca's dad, DL. I want them to be caught and pay for their crimes. Also sad about Michelle too. These cases drive me crazy!

True about DL being used to having people cover for him.

I recall the nephew saying that Bianca smiled at him when he was on the couch, nothing about when they were in the car. The reporter asked him how she behaved, was she normal, and the teen said, 'she was good, she was normal'. That might have been the case when he was on the couch, but if you recall, it was reported here that DL carried Bianca out to the car. I remember several here wondering why a two-year-old could not walk on her own. Maybe something happened as they prepared to leave the house. Were the other kids waiting in the car? Were they picked up later? That would explain cadaver dogs hitting in the house and in the car.

I still think the kids told what they believed to be true. If DL said she was asleep, they may have believed it, but if he told them to outright lie for him, I think it would be very obvious to LE.

I'm just sayin' ... :cow:

It's not odd to me, I nearly always carried mine when they were two or so, it was just quicker getting to the car. A child that small would be slower, easily distracted, prone to going in another direction if they see or hear something out of the ordinary. And a taller adult would almost have to stoop to hold their hand, so it makes more sense to me to just carry them out to the car.
Of course... there is the possibility that she was beyond being able to walk, but.... just thinking out loud.

I saw your post earlier today but got started reading about the little girl in Indiana whose remains were located. At one point, DPD was tracking D'Andre Lane's whereabouts, but I don't know how long the surveillance was to continue. Hopefully, DL hasn't been able to allude LE, and they will know where to find him if/when an arrest is imminent. jmo

I certainly hope they are keeping their eyes on him!! Just curious as to why the request for a warrant has been delayed. Unless the judge is stalling because there just isn't enough evidence yet. I wonder if the request was submitted to the DA's office first, and maybe it's the DA that is holding back, who knows?

I certainly hope they are keeping their eyes on him!! Just curious as to why the request for a warrant has been delayed. Unless the judge is stalling because there just isn't enough evidence yet. I wonder if the request was submitted to the DA's office first, and maybe it's the DA that is holding back, who knows?

The warrant request was submitted to Wayne County Prosecutor, Kym Worthy. I don't think that a Judge has been involved yet.

So what IS the deal with these parents disappearing their children and getting away with it? Sky, Jhessy, and now Bianca? We all know they did it, what's the deal?

Where is Bianca?

There is still a $25,000 reward for information on Bianca's disappearance.

Tip line 1-800-SPEAK UP

Tipsters can remain anonymous.

This case has not been solved.
Bianca has not been found.
No one has been arrested.
The person or persons responsible have not been held accountable.

Resolve to call with any information which may help find Bianca and bring her justice!

This case is killing me. I hope that now that it is the new year there will be some movement on this case. Sweet little Bianca should not be forgotten. And nobody should walk away from this, without Justice being done. :rose:

I can't believe how little has been said about Bianca in the news recently. Its too sad, i hope that come the new year the LE get moving on this and find her.

I agree BDE, i sure do hope that D'Andre has been under surveillance 24/7

I look every day for news on the case and the Detroit media has nothing. I don't even get the feeling they're purposely not saying something, I think they truly have nothing and that disappoints me so much. I keep thinking about her lying in the cold and it just kills me.

The reward money is significant enough that if a person outside the family did know anything they would have talked by now.

This case is killing me. I hope that now that it is the new year there will be some movement on this case. Sweet little Bianca should not be forgotten. And nobody should walk away from this, without Justice being done. :rose:

Its Killing me too! Every day I hope something will come to light to help determine what really happened to this poor little child and where she may be. Unfortunately I don't believe they have enough to do anything at this point and it just makes me soooo :furious:

Come on DPD! Lets not leave this little girl to fade away into the background like so many others.....she and her family deserve to know the truth!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mona Lisa