Deceased/Not Found MI - Bianca Jones, 2, Detroit, 2 Dec 2011 - #3 - *D. Lane guilty*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Today is the month anniversary of Bianca's 'disappearance'.

Praying for news regarding Bianca's disappearance, the pending arrest warrant, and that those who were in the home during the week Bianca was visiting her father have come forward to LE with the truth regarding what occured that week. Those witnesses have two choices, come forward with the truth or risk being charged and incarcerated with being an accessory.

Where are you Bianca? Why has the news seemingly forgotten you, just like they forgot little Mariha Smith?
Are there still any searches going on?

We have not forgotten you Bianca!

I look every day for news on the case and the Detroit media has nothing. I don't even get the feeling they're purposely not saying something, I think they truly have nothing and that disappoints me so much. I keep thinking about her lying in the cold and it just kills me.

The reward money is significant enough that if a person outside the family did know anything they would have talked by now.

BBM
I saw a murder case on a unsolved crime show that wasn't solved until almost 10 yrs later. AFTER the then lovers had a big falling out. Then the info started spilling.

Maybe LE is doing some watchful waiting, maybe casually trying to interject some doubt among individuals that they suspect to be withholding info.

I'm hoping this isn't a murder, but it looks like it quite possibly is... Lets hope someone in this baby girl's life will wake up and do the right thing. :(

Any cases involving defenseless children upsets me so bad. It sucks to that it is pretty obvious she is in the river. Most likely, she will not surface till spring when the water heats up. I am so sick of people hurting children. I don't understand how people become so enraged about potty training, especially at such young ages and guys thinking they are big/tough while beating these children to death. When is it ever going to end?? I guess humans are becoming like animals and kill their young when they become to weak or not do what they want. It is effin sick!!!

Any cases involving defenseless children upsets me so bad. It sucks to that it is pretty obvious she is in the river. Most likely, she will not surface till spring when the water heats up. I am so sick of people hurting children. I don't understand how people become so enraged about potty training, especially at such young ages and guys thinking they are big/tough while beating these children to death. When is it ever going to end?? I guess humans are becoming like animals and kill their young when they become to weak or not do what they want. It is effin sick!!!

Bumping for Bianca....

Hope 2012 brings answers as to what happened to this poor little girl.

Unfortunatly I also believe she ended up in that river and that this spring is most likey when she will be found :( How very sad !

Until there are answers I will not forget!

:waiting: :praying:

Bumping for Bianca....

Hope 2012 brings answers as to what happened to this poor little girl.

Unfortunatly I also believe she ended up in that river and that this spring is most likey when she will be found :( How very sad !

Until there are answers I will not forget!

:waiting: :praying:

The visit to the downtown campus of WCCC that is in close proximity to the Detroit River was all too convenient for D'Andre to toss the little body into the frigid water. Oops! DL forgot his briefcase and can't check on his financial aid that was the purpose of the trip. How convenient :rolleyes:

It's so unfair :( these babies need justice and need to be FOUND!!!! it's not good when the media stops talking, like it will just diappear.....

Two-year-old Bianca Jones is still missing and no one has been held accountable for her disappearance. Where is this beautiful little girl?

Hoping and praying that there is someone on the Detroit police force that willnot let this little baby just fade away into memory and will do everything humanly possible to see that justice is done for Bianca!:prayer:

I've been busy with work and unable to get on here to check for the past few days. So :( there is nothing being said about the status of this case or the requested " warrant". I just googled and can not find any mention of anything since Dec 26 :waitasec:

I am going to be so :furious: if this ends up going forgotten and unsolved.

I'm still :waiting: & :praying:

Well....daddy's got a lawyer, so there goes the truth.

IMHO

Back to the first page precious Bianca.

There's a storm brewing..........

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads