2011.05.25 TRIAL Day Two- (Morning Session)

Status
Not open for further replies.
This jury must be confused by now.

I am hoping the jury is smart enough to see the prior male witnesses who said she was a fun party girl and thought she was a good mom were maybe skewed because they just thought of "fun party girls." LOL Now they have a female's point of view!! ;)

Her and KC were acquitances (sp)....not friends.

Right. I'm happy we finally got a woman up there. I'm not bashing men as my husband is an amazing father but not all college aged men would notice if someone was a good mother or not. MOO

I was thinking the same thing - another female would pick up on certain things that a young man would not. Call it intuition or maternal instincts.

Is it common for a 2-3 yr old to put their own shoes on?

I can't remember that far back and only had one.

My nephew is 5 he still struggles and needs help with certain pairs of shoes and these are just plain old boys sneakers.

We were leaving for dinner, KC came out told Caylee to get shoes on as they were ready to leave, I helped her get her socks & shoes on & tied (she was struggling), we didn't plan to all go out together.

(2nd time this witness describes leaving Caylee to fend for herself . . .putting on socks & shoes and cannot tie them by herself . . .but mama told her to do it herself. This woman assisted Caylee when KC did NOT)

It's just heartbreaking. Who tells a 2 1/2 year old to put on their own shoes and socks and expects them to do it without any help? My daughter certainly could not do that when she was 2 1/2.

The whole pattern of neglect suggests to me that maybe Casey was putting Caylee in situations where she could get hurt or taken, deliberately, a while before she actually murdered her.

Maria's deposition was in a doc dump because I heard this story before about Caylee opening the door to Maria.

Maria is the girl in the green top and black shorts in the hot body contest, I am pretty sure about that.

BBM

NO that is not Maria

I was thinking the same thing - another female would pick up on certain things that a young man would not. Call it intuition or maternal instincts.

This is exactly why DT didn't want women on the jury, IMO. I'm a guy, and have no problem admitting that we're thick when it comes to these things.

Marie and ICA are like night and day....IMO....just together because of their boy friends.

Soon they will say.......OMG ......what <modsnip>....when the men start falling out the closets!

It's just heartbreaking. Who tells a 2 1/2 year old to put on their own shoes and socks and expects them to do it without any help? My daughter certainly could not do that when she was 2 1/2.

The whole pattern of neglect suggests to me that maybe Casey was putting Caylee in situations where she could get hurt or taken, deliberately, a while before she actually murdered her.

She clearly wasn't a good parent even then.

TonE and KC's relationship seemed to be "unofficial".

Witness re outside activities w/ICA:

usually involved going out to bar, club or bite to eat

they got along well (TL and ICA)

they were casually dating and it seemed to be beneficial to Tony

I love how she just said Casey and Tony were "casually" dating. That Casey was "beneficial" to Tony!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
genepool48