The Roy Kronk Connection- Opening Statements-Kronk takes the stand 2011.06.28

Maybe KRONK deserves the shadow of a doubt also?

Cindy says CASEY may be a LIER & A THIEF[ I kinda have to say yes she is proven to be both].

But not a killer?
Yea right..
so KRONK may have gone about turning the body in the wrong way, but that does not say he did anything criminal.
Yes he may have told his sone who will verify his jackpot statement.

The are saying he hid the body till he was ready to hit the jackpot?

The greenery[ vines and all grew all over her decomposing body from JUNE till DECEMBER.

Forensics will show stages of plant growth in the area.
It will prove beyond a shadow of a doubt, where CAYLEE was tossed in 3 garbage bags.
Oh and in case nobody caught CASEY'S TELLING texts to AMY H.
On JULY 8th ,2008 at TONY'S also on JULY 8th,2008 she tells AMY H.

"STUPID BUG BITES!"

she may have been going into the woods to check and make sure CAYLEE'S body was right where she had placed her in JUNE.

Why people are so reluctant to accept that she did this murder, is just unbelievable to me.

All fingers point to CMA.......

So did RK actually have a connection to Hopespring Drive? Was he the meter reader for the A's house?

Just curious -

Mel

Yes, he was assigned to the area as a meter reader.

Last night it occurred to me (because my brain kept churning this over into the wee hours :rolleyes: ) that JB laid it on thick and heavy that the body was not hidden on that lot, "it was placed there to be found".

And I watched his theory several times (as I mentioned above, Kronk's connection intrigues me a lot). He almost completely ignores the four months between the two calls. OK, so his theory is that MR took the body home (when? how? with anyone's help? we'll never know, I guess) to his garage or whatever for some period of time, then, in August when he thought he might be desperate for cash soon he ran over to this spot and tossed the bones all in the dirt, presumably far and deep, while never leaving his DNA anywhere or being seen (he would have had to do this without his coworkers present one would assume) and then left it there in this easy to find location it sounds like for four months until some greenery grew up over it and through it... So I guess that means he left leave his "lottery ticket" sitting right there on the side of the road for any average Joe (or Anthony PI) to pick up and take his payday from him, and then when his desperation got REALLY bad he went back and tried again and found her.

In fact, it almost sounded like to me from the way JB glossed over the four months gap in the timeline that the story went that MR put her there for his August calls, then when that didn't work he took her away (so she wasn't there during the searches) and then put her back after his car broke down and he needed the cash. :waitasec: Of course that doesn't explain the plant growth through the bones... it is Florida but it is November/December when he needed the cash for his car repair. And it doesn't explain why a perfectly normal-ish basically good guy would decide on his own to move the body twice.

I think MR has a story to tell and has told it to LE. But I think JB only has speculation on this one. JB's story makes no sense even chronologically - I can't get his story to make sense with the dates of Kronk's calls or reality in general.

I still don't get how JB thinks it helps KC's case to claim RK moved Caylee's body. I am so confused. He's saying it was an accident, and GA hid her body, so why the need to have RK come in and move her? Is it just a tactic to try and confuse the jury?
IMO, the DT is failing miserably here.

jmo

:twocents: IF, and again a HUGE IF, Roy Kronk had Caylee's body at ANY TIME, I'm :innocent: offering him a permanent job as a member of my team at the OME! Given the data reported by all the reputable sources :rocker: who SAW/RECOVERED the remains in situ, HE'S the BEST "body tech" on the face of the earth since the mandible "held" anatomical position despite "multiple RK manipulations" in placing/posing/tossing/partially burying or WHATEVER he did with the corpse! Manipulating a decomposing body is tricky and unpleasant, at best!:banghead::banghead:

http://www.clickorlando.com/news/28020321/detail.html
Kronk Denies Anthony Defense's Claims

Defense Says Meter Reader Put Caylee's Body In Woods

POSTED: Wednesday, May 25, 2011

UPDATED: 12:16 pm EDT May 25, 2011

snip-
ORLANDO, Fla. -- The meter reader who found Caylee Anthony's remains responded on Wednesday to claims made by Casey Anthony's defense that he found the toddlers body somehow and placed it in the woods to obtain reward money.
Roy Kronk's attorney, David Evans, issued a statement on Kronk's behalf just before noon.
"Yesterday the Casey Anthony defense team, in its opening statement, suggested that Roy Kronk was somehow involved in the placement and disposition of the remains of Caylee Anthony. This defense theory regarding Mr. Kronk is completely false. The suggestion that Mr. Kronk took possession of Caylee's remains is totally lacking in logic or explanation. It did not happen," the statement said.

How did Kronk "get" Caylee? From where?

If 'we'll never know' then Baez's opening was a lie, because to slam Kronk, to make it believable, he should have said, 'Kronk stole Caylee's body from x place.'

That's the biggest hole in Baez's weak sauce Kronk opening.

baez SAID : "WE may never know."

he said he didn't know and dismissed the idea as being important.

I still don't get how JB thinks it helps KC's case to claim RK moved Caylee's body. I am so confused. He's saying it was an accident, and GA hid her body, so why the need to have RK come in and move her? Is it just a tactic to try and confuse the jury?
IMO, the DT is failing miserably here.

jmo

Only thing I can come up with is an excuse for the duct tape. Not believable to me that GA was involved in any way but to claim he put the duct tape on is even more far-fetched. RK's ex-wife claimed he duct taped her.

Well, Casey expected the police to stop asking her where Caylee was when they discovered that she lied. She figures that all she has to do is keep lying and people will eventually give up. Why should it be any different in court?

Sedonia, I hope with all my heart that this very point is an EPIC portion of the SA's closing arguments. LDB already laid the groundwork in opening. Fingers crossed!

As a county employee, RK would have never been able to take any reward money. It's an employment policy. Plus the reward was withdrawn after a couple of months.

Wonder if the $225,000 reward money will come back to bite the defense. In the jailhouse tapes of late July 2008 KC responds to CA who is telling KC about the amount of reward money and KC responds with something like: "Whow, that half my bond." jmo

I am just flabbergasted. He almost had me with a pool drowning. Okay, I might be able to go with that. Then he said George was there and so on...now wait. I know I don't like George, but I can't fathom he'd do what Baez said. But still, it could be a drowning, and since George has shown himself to be an adversary of just about everyone against Casey (along with Cindy), I can see why the defense would want to include him in their theory (even if they included him in such a rephrensible and almost unbelievable way).

But then...he brings up...KRONK?!?!!? This wasn't left field, this was leaving the planet and going to MARS! There is just absolutely no WAY he could have just found the body, hid it, then "found" it for money. And we'll never know how he just found the body? Are you kidding me? I can't understand why the defense completely self destructed by doing this. They could have put this theory so much better and made it so much more believable, but no, they decided to take it past Twilight Zone territory!

That was when I decided this was pure bunk, and apparently the defense had had some Absinthe when coming up with this as well as when Baez got up and spewed it all over the court. Unbelievable. And sadly, it may stop people from trying to find missing people because of being blamed for the death. Way to go Baez, many more people may remain missing because of you! What an arse!

So did RK actually have a connection to Hopespring Drive? Was he the meter reader for the A's house?

Just curious -

Mel

He was assigned to that area. That's why there is no mystery about why he was there time and time again. He was supposed to be there!

And when RK stumbled across the body wrapped in 3 garbage bags along with things from the Anthony home...how did he know for sure it was Caylee anyway? Taking quite the chance on it being Caylee, then stashing it for 3 months and then planting it AFTER it was skeletonized. I cannot believe how insulting this is to anyone's intelligence. I'd be embarrassed to be on the DT spewing this sort of muck.

BBM
Yep and let's not forget the plant growth tells the story of just how long Caylee was in the same spot. The plant life alone discredits this story.

The jury will have to discard all common sense, all science and all witnesses to believe the DT theory. EVERYONE else is a liar except for their client.:waitasec:

I am just flabbergasted. He almost had me with a pool drowning. Okay, I might be able to go with that. Then he said George was there and so on...now wait. I know I don't like George, but I can't fathom he'd do what Baez said. But still, it could be a drowning, and since George has shown himself to be an adversary of just about everyone against Casey (along with Cindy), I can see why the defense would want to include him in their theory (even if they included him in such a rephrensible and almost unbelievable way).

But then...he brings up...KRONK?!?!!? This wasn't left field, this was leaving the planet and going to MARS! There is just absolutely no WAY he could have just found the body, hid it, then "found" it for money. And we'll never know how he just found the body? Are you kidding me? I can't understand why the defense completely self destructed by doing this. They could have put this theory so much better and made it so much more believable, but no, they decided to take it past Twilight Zone territory!

That was when I decided this was pure bunk, and apparently the defense had had some Absinthe when coming up with this as well as when Baez got up and spewed it all over the court. Unbelievable. And sadly, it may stop people from trying to find missing people because of being blamed for the death. Way to go Baez, many more people may remain missing because of you! What an arse!

I couldn't agree with you more. IMO, Baez has got it bad for Kronk, and couldn't resist the opportunity to stick it to him, even if it sinks the case.

Baez also threw out in his opening statement a few implications about Cindy knowing where Caylee's body was. HTH would Cindy know where Roy Kronk hid Caylee's body?

IMO, he had a chance with 'George took Caylee and stashed her in the playhouse until the coast was clear, then he put her in the woods.' That way you don't have to argue the area was dry when it was wet, you don't have this massive conspiracy of liars out to get ICA, etc. etc.

IMO, Baez (and maybe ICA) have such grudges against Kronk, TES, LE, and the State Attorneys, they had to all be thrown into the mix. By the end of the opening, I was just shocked he hadn't found a way to incriminate Leonard Padilla as well, but the trial isn't over yet...

This is a sarcastic dramatization of what it appears the defense theory is; :rolleyes:

Ok, here's a story that's supposed to be true according to the "THE LEGEND OF SUBURBAN LANE"!!! (cue eerie music)

It is said that in an area that gets flooded after tropical storms, off Suburban Lane, that the ghost of a little girl can be seen rising from the earth and walking around.

It all started back in June of 2008. The little girl lived in an idyllic household with a beautiful loving mother, grandmother and a loving grandfather to her, however that same man had evilly molested the little girls mother, but the little girl had all of her favorite things. A Winnie the Pooh collection, a shelf full of her favorite DVD's, a beautiful little playhouse and most of all her beloved swimming pool.

Early one morning the little girl awoke before anyone in the house and decided she was going to take a swim. A little later the mean old grandfather woke up and yelled at his long suffering daughter. Where was the little girl he demanded to know. After all of the abuse she'd endured since age 8 by her father she particularly rued not moving out by then.

Oh my she yelled and immediately they started to tear the house apart looking for the little girl. Sadly it was the evil grandfather that found the child in the pool. Nobody would say he killed her, just that he found her in the pool and that when her mother came around the corner she found the evil grandpa holding the dead child. He screamed at her that she would go away for life if her parental negligence were ever discovered! She began to cry and he took pity on her and decided to help her hide the body. Even though he knew negligence would never put her away for life.

You see the evil grandpa had been a policeman for several years at one time and thought about what to do. He immediately dismissed calling the police and telling the truth even though every cop in this situation knew it would be the smartest thing to do. Why? Nobody knows. Nobody was saying he killed her just that he didn't do the right thing then.

Suddenly he got a great idea! I'll take all of the stuff I can possibly find to link her to the house and make her fairly easy to identify. Then I'll triple bag her and cast her 20 feet off the road on Suburban Lane. That's where his police training had paid off. His years in law enforcement had given him the ability to devise such a clever plan.

However, the mother was so upset that she fled the house not to be seen for 31 days. Now after 31 days had passed she was confident enough to stop avoiding her mother and to get into the car with her because she believed everything was ok. She quickly learned that the evil grandpa had never told her mother of the accident and she began to panic and tell lies to everybody.

A couple of weeks later an evil money grubbing, fame seeking and morally bankrupt meter reader discovered the body!! Ha! Ha! he exclaimed I found the little girls body. Now I can claim the $225,000 and be famous for finding this missing child. He pointed out the bag with the body to some co-workers he was with but they all became so enamored of a dead snake that they refused to look. Drats! I'll have to call the police myself now and not have to worry about anyone wanting to split the reward with me. So later on he called the cops.

The cop showed up and looked but was scared off by a snake. Grrrrr! I'll have to call again tomorrow and so he did. This time was equally disappointing and the cop left without inspecting the bag. Oh well, the meter reader thought, I'll grab the bag myself and hide it somewhere. Who cares if I'm caught with it. It smells terrible but I've got just the place to hide it. To this day, where that was remains a mystery.

A couple of months later the evil meter reader called his son who hated him and proudly exclaimed that he was going to find the little girls body and be rich and famous. Then, after waiting another month, he put the bag with the body back in the same place. He carefully pulled plants up through the bag to make it look like it had been there for months. He had a car repair bill for around $1,000 right then and that $225,000 would come in handy right about now.

This time the police took his call seriously and he was rewarded with fame and $15,000 from GMA. Why not the $225,000? Alas, he had not read the fine print on the reward poster. Along with getting his car bill paid with the $15, 000 he used some of the other money to see an eye doctor.

The poor mother of the dead child was railroaded in court and given the death penalty. Now that's all for tonight kiddies. Sweet dreams.

:tsktsk:

This should be a sticky! :floorlaugh:

BBM
Yep and let's not forget the plant growth tells the story of just how long Caylee was in the same spot. The plant life alone discredits this story.

The jury will have to discard all common sense, all science and all witnesses to believe the DT theory. EVERYONE else is a liar except for their client.:waitasec:

That was exactly my thought when trying to figure out how the DT is tying RK into their theory. They would have to completely discredit the State's witness who will testify to the plant growth indicating how long Caylee's remains had been where they were found. And as someone else pointed out, why would RK have her remains, place them in the woods, then wait until December to actually "find" them? :waitasec:

About the only thing I gained from JB's <unusual> opening statement was: as he demonstrated how Kronk would smoke his cigarettes, all I could think was that JB must have had more than a doobie or two, at one time, in his past....come to think of it, maybe that was why his opening was so convoluted....a doobie brothers lunch. :)

BTW, yesterday, Mark Eiglarsh, who I actually used to like, cuz he was one of the few defense attorneys who made sense, said that Jose's opening was "brilliant." Emphasis on "used to like". *roll-eyes*

I think that we may be missing the key point that JB was trying to get at when mentioning Kronk. He's trying to discredit any evidence found near Caylee's remains. He's doing this by attacking Kronk's character. He has to raise suspicion against Kronk in order to bring about reasonable doubt about the evidence.

Let's just play along here for a minute. Let's say Caylee was placed in the back yard behind the house. Kronk finds her body and moves her. Now if he moved her body, he surely didn't move other things found near the body like the pop bottle containing the syringe that had trace amounts of chloroform in it. Basically, JB is trying to say that since this was not the original resting place of Caylee's body, the bottle with the syringe has nothing to do with the case and the jury should not consider it as evidence. I'm not sure we know everything that was discovered near Caylee's body and I am just using this as an example as to why they would want the jury to believe the body was moved. Kronk is the only explanation they could find to try to discredit the evidence found at the scene, the evidence near Caylee's body could be quite damaging to the defense.

So to me, JB was using Kronk to indirectly attack evidence. I think we are going to hear more about Kronk when it comes to discussing the evidence found near Caylee's body.

I think if we go back and look at some of the evidence found near Caylee's body, we might get a little more insight as to what that evidence is that JB is intimidated enough by to concoct this crazy story about Kronk.

jmo

Between the RK hiding body, and planting until reward became higher? WHY? How would he know higher, and where would he save? ........seriously?

I feel that JB has been impressive for the prosececution.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CoRo
Back