Former NJ Governor Divorce Trial To Begin

MsRusty

Reaction score
http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,354253,00.html

I didn't know where to put this at.
And really it's not the news aspect of it that makes me post it.
It's the story's headline.
Did they have to include the word Gay?
Would we not know who they were referring to if they had said something like to the effect of the headline I used here?

I don't understand it.
Maybe it's so early and I havne't had coffee yet....I don't know, the wording of their title just irritates.

Am I the only that minds this? :mad:

Considering all of the cheating political representatives who get divorced, the one who held a press conference to admit that he's gay (with his wife in tow) makes it kind of noteworthy.

I agree with you Karole. He's the one who held a press conference and stated "I am a Gay American". I see nothing wrong with the headline.

Normally I'd be with you, but this isn't a normal divorce. She's suing him for FRAUD for marrying her in the first place. That's pretty original, and she wouldn't have a leg to stand on if he weren't gay!

Also, it's not like she's outing him or trying to throw it in his face. He pretty much put it out there for the world to see while she tried to stand by him for a little while. What creeps me out is that he doesn't think he did anything wrong. And no, before you flame me, I don't think he's wrong b/c he's gay, I think he's wrong b/c he's a big fat liar.

I actually don't think he is a liar and this case really fires me up. I don't believe for one second that Dina didn't know he was gay. She is dragging this case out for more money, making allegation after allegation along the way. They need to take the high road and start thinking of their child.

I actually don't think he is a liar and this case really fires me up. I don't believe for one second that Dina didn't know he was gay. She is dragging this case out for more money, making allegation after allegation along the way. They need to take the high road and start thinking of their child.

REALLY? I never thought of that! Who would do that??? WHY???

I cannot imagine marrying someone whom I KNEW would never really love me, and would almost certainly be unfaithful. Talk about risky business.

ETA: Does he claim she knew?

Aren't there young children (child?) involved? Why can't these two idiots think of those children in all this? :mad:

Aren't there young children (child?) involved? Why can't these two idiots think of those children in all this? :mad:

Hey Taximom! :)
They have one little girl. She's 5 years old. I read an excerpt from the wife's book in a magazine I have.

You're right, why can't the child be the priority? She will suffer more than the 2 parents put together!
It's all about MONEY! ( greed ):mad:

REALLY? I never thought of that! Who would do that??? WHY???

I cannot imagine marrying someone whom I KNEW would never really love me, and would almost certainly be unfaithful. Talk about risky business.

ETA: Does he claim she knew?

Something came out a while ago from a guy Gov. McGreevy said he had an affair with saying they had 3 ways and such with Dina, BEFORE they were married. I don't buy it for a second, really, I don't believe she knew at all. The Gov. said it was true but she denied it.

ETA: This is a different guy then the one that was going to out him I believe.

I don't know how unusual it might be, but I do think there are many women that might marry a gay guy, with maybe thinking she can change him somehow. I had a friend who was going to marry a gay man and it was going to be an open marriage, somebody was able to knock some sense into her before the wedding date.

I do believe that it is the wife (Dina?) causing the trouble....to try for a better outcome for her.

BTW, I've had my coffee and reread the article and still think GAY didnt need to be part of the headline. We all know which former NJ Gov. is going through a divorce. And I'm not trying to say it should be kept quiet, just a headline announcing he's GAY was uncalled for.

Well, maybe the reporters were just trying to make sure we had our NY/NJ governors straight. (Ha, no pun intended.)

Well, maybe the reporters were just trying to make sure we had our NY governors straight. (Ha, no pun intended.)

You're on a role, TM. LOL McCreepy is creepy but I believe his wife knew as well. I like how he was criticizing her choice of garment for one of the talk shows she was on. Him and his partner thought her dress wasn't very demure and belonged at an evening affair. Hey, I'd have saved him for fashion sense cause he was right. Gay schmay. It's no big deal. IMO well except for the fraud part, but I think she's telling lies as well. At least she got him to take down the erotic art that hung over his and his partners bed as the little girl had to look at it. I wonder if people in other countries say like "I am a Gay South American" or the like?

Christian would say this was a "hot govy mess". :D

ROFL about the fashion advice. I had not heard that.
icon_204.gif

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MomTuTu
Back