NC - Shaniya Davis, 5, Allegedly sold by mother 11/10/09 #27

Status
Not open for further replies.
I can't view videa at work and the article didn't say what the hearing pertains to. Do you know what the hearing is about on teh 15th Songline? TIA

WHAT AN AWSOME PHOTO OF SHANIYA.
Antoinette Davis to be Charged with Murder
http://www.change.org/petitions/view/antoinette_davis_to_be_charged_with_murder

There is a petiotion text on this article really good one:

Petition Text
Shaniya's Justice
Greetings,

My Name is Rachel Cox, I am a resident of the State of New Jersey and I have been complelled to do something about the vicious rape and murder of Lil' Shaniya Davis who was 5 years old when her mother handed her over to a monster on November 10, 2009. The mother Antoinette Davis has been charged with felony crimes but not murder. She willingly gave her precious daughter to be taken advantage of in every way. A way a child should not be handled. I along with many other moms and people across the world feel the same way. Why hasn't she been charged with murder. She may not have strangled Shaniya herself but she knew the possibilities of the outcome. Involuntary Manslaughter. I have written NC State Officials, The Mayor of NC, as well as The President of the United States and the First Lady to spark more awareness of the crime handed to a defenseless child.

A price was put on Shaniya Davis's head and that was $51,000. This was the slap on the wrist for Shaniya and many following her tragic story. This is suppose to be America. Children are our Future. They are gifts from God that people are just not protecting.

To many people have looked at legislation, laws, judgements and just not understanding how this lttile girl had no chance. In the arms of her mother to a monster.

Are we suppose to sit around until something happens to our own children, neices, and nephews or are we going to take a stand now and be that 1 voice for Children all around. Like Aprille said it takes one to take a stand and be heard.

Mothers, Aunts, Sisters, we BORE these children, We NURTURE them, We feel them FIRST before any one else. We have a right to Protect them if no one else will. Antoinette Davis is not a mother, she does not know love if she had than Shaniya would still be here smiling her beautiful smiles and listening to music dancing and doing hair and playing dress up. Lets help some children while we still can!

Rachel Cox

I can't view videa at work and the article didn't say what the hearing pertains to. Do you know what the hearing is about on the 15th Songline? TIA

I do not know for sure, but I have been very angry that she had not been charged as an accessory to murder.
SO I HOPE IT IS FOR MORE CHARGES.

I do not know for sure, but I have been very angry that she had not been charged as an accessory to murder.

I could not agree with you more. I can only pray that someone with some balls and some sense has taken charge over there and finally the charges that should have been levied against AD will be.

I tried to get the photo up. i get as far as seeing it in a window but it is not a reply window and It does not end up in my post. WOW I cant believe I DID IT Now how do I make it bigger? I'll go try. :)

Attachments

• SHANAIYA.jpg
    SHANAIYA.jpg
    20 KB · Views: 13
I did make the photo larger in my file. but not coming out that way here.
Love this photo.....oh well
SHE IS SO BEAUTIFUL HERE.....:)

Attachments

• SHANAIYA.jpg
    SHANAIYA.jpg
    30.8 KB · Views: 12

Im with you two!!! I want to see the ball rolling finally!!!

Songline, thank you for posting that petition!!!

I did make the photo larger in my file. but not coming out that way here.
Love this photo.....oh well
SHE IS SO BEAUTIFUL HERE.....:)

Breathtakenly beautiful!

Shaniya's flowers all opened and some even opened two!!! I took a pic on Easter morning. :) I'm trying to get it posted right now, but I suck at this. JTSYS might have to do it for me, lol.
Keep watching I'll get it up eventually!

We might not be getting anywhere on earth fast enough, but at least justice for Shaniya is shining down from the heavens.

Oriah

Here I used these instructions they are good.
Make sure you have the pictures downloaded to your computer in a file.

First open a window as if you want to post there you will see a paper clip....
continue with the instructions:
[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=4793983&postcount=189"]Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - NC-Shaniya Davis, 5, Allegedly sold by mother 11/10/09 #27[/ame]

So precious....

the photo is larger in the article, maybe someone who is tech savvy will come and do it for us.
LOVE THAT FACE. such a little lady with earings :)

.....Snatched before hr time. :(

the photo is larger in the article, maybe someone who is tech savvy will come and do it for us.
LOVE THAT FACE. such a little lady with earings :)

.....Snatched before hr time. :(

UGH!! I tried too, still small!!! >:-(

Here ya go.... Such beautiful pic... Thank you!

2it4jgy.jpg

(The secret to getting pics to appear in their true size is to embed rather than attach them. To embed, upload the pic somewhere like photobucket or tinypic.com, then paste the url they give you into your post.)

Just a question. Has the DA offered any explanation as to why Shaniya's mother hasn't been charged in her murder?

This article is not by main stream media and was written right after Antoinette was released from jail. The title of the article is very misleading as there is no indication that "Antoinette Davis to be charged with murder" has come out yet. Unless I totally missed something ....

Maybe it came into my mail box as news because the Date of 4-15 is next week.
but I am sure glad that it did come in as new mail today.I have never seen that photo
before and I like the mom who has written that petition. :) :) :)

Just a question. Has the DA offered any explanation as to why Shaniya's mother hasn't been charged in her murder?

NO...What makes me sick is one of the talking heads or a cop who was interviewed (wish I can remember) said there was no law that can charge her for murder.

I am sure there are plenty of laws that can charge her for accessory.
BUT...I am very worried that something very fishy is going on behind our backs.
That is why the hush hush. :(

I tried to get the photo up. i get as far as seeing it in a window but it is not a reply window and It does not end up in my post. WOW I cant believe I DID IT Now how do I make it bigger? I'll go try. :)

songline- thank you for the beautiful pic! I can't seem to make mine SMALLER....so maybe we should ask the computer gods to combine efforts and we will both hit the middle of the road. ;)

Oriah

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member