NC - Shaniya Davis, 5, Allegedly sold by mother 11/10/09 #27

Status
Not open for further replies.
LCoastMom!
3 bulbs up this morning and we are supposed to have 80 degrees and sunshine all weekend, so I betcha they all pop up by Easter Sunday. Now wouldn't THAT be a beautiful sign . :)
I'll take a picture as soon as I'm able and post it here.

Oriah

Yes, that would be a beautiful sign. Can't wait to see the pictures.

Just bringing my post forward where I calculated the time the judge informed AD she could be facing on the current charges. 30 years and 3 months.
Now, she may not serve all 30 years, but I don't see her getting out in 2-4 years. KWIM

ETA: I'm with the rest of you in that I'd love to see murder somewhere in those charges. But, IMO it could be added later. The above calculation is just on what she is charged on now.

Thank you Kimberly I didn't realize she was going to be up for quite that much time but if it is broken up the way it is in the west if they give her the max she will be out in less than 10... :( :(

We've posted warnings before on Shaniya's threads not to bash Brad. I don't think anything has changed in that regard, unless Tricia says so.

Thanks,

Hoppy

Sorry I didn't mean to be bashing, I just haven't heard anything so thought I'd see if he'd been in the news. Watching that video, I've seen so many times - yet I'd never noticed he stared at the camera, with a peculiar look on his face.

LCoastMom!
3 bulbs up this morning and we are supposed to have 80 degrees and sunshine all weekend, so I betcha they all pop up by Easter Sunday. Now wouldn't THAT be a beautiful sign . :)
Oriah

Yes, that would be a beautiful sign. Can't wait to see the pictures.

Won't that be wonderful!!

LCoastMom!

Oriah

Oriah, thank you so much for the bulbs you planted and for the caring you show.

I do hope they are all opened by Easter Sunday because as you say, that would be a beautiful sign.

I think of Shaniya every day and am so sorry she did not know all the love in the world while she was here with us. She was such a precious child, and is now a beautiful angel!

I hope everyone here will have a beautiful, peaceful, and loving Easter.

There are a couple of the reads I check all the time.

Jaycee Lee Dugard; Shananya; are always and I visit others whenever. I do want to see justice for Caylee Anthony but I cant stand the circus, and lies.
SHANIYA took child abuse to another level of inhumane, I am always angry with this case, always very upset.
Always thinking of shaniya and how she DESERVES JUSTICE.

Oriah, thank you so much for the bulbs you planted and for the caring you show.

I do hope they are all opened by Easter Sunday because as you say, that would be a beautiful sign.

I think of Shaniya every day and am so sorry she did not know all the love in the world while she was here with us. She was such a precious child, and is now a beautiful angel!

I hope everyone here will have a beautiful, peaceful, and loving Easter.

Yes Oriah is pretty awesome and it would be so great if Shaniya's flowers bloom for
Easter Sunday, but any time Easter week would be magical.

I’ve been thinking about Shaniya all day today as I have been preparing for Easter Sunday. She should be anxiously awaiting the Easter Bunny and the basket full of treats he would be bringing by tonight. She should be thinking about the big egg hunt that is to come. She should have been shopping to find that perfect little Easter dress and matching shoes to wear to church on the special day.

Instead, she is buried because of her “mother’s” desire to get high and an evil man’s evil desires.

Breaks my heart.

Happy Easter Shaniya! I bet Easter Sunday is just beautiful in Heaven.

I just want to wish everyone on this thread a peaceful, loving Easter.

I am thinking of Shaniya tonight and always. GB all the people who hang in there and demand justice for her.

Happy Easter Shaniya, and all of you on here who love her and are hoping for justice for our little girl!!!

Again, Oriah thank you for planting Shaniya's Garden!!!! :)

I just want to wish everyone on this thread a peaceful, loving Easter.

I am thinking of Shaniya tonight and always. GB all the people who hang in there and demand justice for her.
And a Happy Easter to you too LA Law...
I think we will get some photos soon of Shaniya's Garden.:)

Happy Easter Shaniya, and all of you on here who love her and are hoping for justice for our little girl!!!

Happy Easter to you to sweet SuzyQ - and Oriah she just takes my breath away :) :) :) cant wait to see the garden.

Happy Easter to everyone. :dance:

Bumpity Bump sweety

Yesterday when I saw my grand daughter and neices all dressed up and happy for Easter Sunday.
I also thought of Shaniya, Caylee, Haleigh,
( so many I can't even name for space) and ALL the missing and abused children.
If only all children had the chance to celebrate the love.
It just isn't fair!
I want Justice for all of those babies!!!! R.I.P.

bump bump sweetpea

Bumpity Bump Bump for our angel.

Looking forward to seeing the new life honoring a sleeping angel. Can't wait to see the pics Oriah

Shaniya's flowers all opened and some even opened two!!! I took a pic on Easter morning. :) I'm trying to get it posted right now, but I suck at this. JTSYS might have to do it for me, lol.
Keep watching I'll get it up eventually!

We might not be getting anywhere on earth fast enough, but at least justice for Shaniya is shining down from the heavens.

Oriah

Amber Alerts: Shaniya Davis’ mother to head back to court (video, photos)

http://www.examiner.com/x-32312-Amb...vis-mother-to-head-back-to-court-video-photos

She will appear in court on April 15, 2010.

VIDIO ON THE BOTTOM OF THE PAGE IS: (old vidio)
Shaniya Davis’ aunt, Corey Lockhart-Davis was outraged that Antoinette Davis has been released from jail. She spoke out to WRAL. You may see the interview in the video player below.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MeanBean