IN - Abigail Williams, 13, & Liberty German, 14, Delphi, 13 Feb 2017 #37

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry to reply to my own quote. Last of the night. Just found another image of person- his height and weight check out for BG's and child molestation charges. I just feel really weird about this man and I cannot shake it. It is not good.

He is 5 foot 9, 200 pounds, in his mid to late forties. I have his case number but do not know how to look it up.
attachment.php

Hi. I posted this in the last thread before it closed. I wanted to clear up any confusion regarding my finding someone strikingly similar to BG on the list of Sex offenders that need to re-register that was on fox59 - here is the link http://fox59.com/2017/03/22/25-sex-offenders-wanted-on-warrants-in-central-indiana/ I was responding to Floridian or someone who was confused. I simply was saying the first man aka #1, on that list needs to be looked into ASAP. Here is what I posted. Thanks! (also please someone look into this man with me if possible. That he is not accounted for is disturbing)

I think you are confused. Fox59 has a link. The link is to Sex offenders who need to re-register but have not, subsequently, they cannot be accounted for. I saw the image of one of the men (#1) on the list of images and was freaked by how know other person thus far has legitimately struck me in this way- "could this be BG?" I wondered. He looks distinctively (I mean whatever that means given the pixelated image we are comparing to) like BG in this very particular way. So then I attempted to look him up. I could only find something from the Tippencanoe county prosecutors office. In it I did a search of the individual's last name and found eventually I found a reference to someone with his first and last name. It mentioned Lafayette, that the person was involved with someone else in regard to fraud and that they were homeless/near soup kitchen or something. Perhaps this man has his name and is a different man. The point being, if it is the same man, that he has a recorded history of being a drifter, being in Lafayette, Looking very much in an eerie way to how I have been waiting to stumble upon someone who looks like BG, and also in an unaccounted for Sex offender seemed like a really interesting lead. Also, BG or not, he needs to re register. Sorry if there was any confusion. I hope someone can look into him along with me, simply to account for him- "Hi LE!!!"

Have to say it.... Are you sure that the twitter account has always been "out there like hers is" OR is it possible that LE recently re-opened the account to all and sundry to see who clicks on "follow"?
not sure .. Possibly.. I jus hope this has opened some eyes....

Have to say it.... Are you sure that the twitter account has always been "out there like hers is" OR is it possible that LE recently re-opened the account to all and sundry to see who clicks on "follow"?
Also if they did, they will know it will blow up because everyone will be wanting to look and follow.. U would think not in order to keep up with what's goin on now...

Im with you on him (suspect 1) thesensitivechild.
Hope he is located asap

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk

I hope that tomorrow is the day like I've hoped for everyday since I've found out... Speculation is making me crazy.....

Just a reminder of the Monon High Bridge as it was 2 days before the crime:
[video=youtube;y0MNncO9lLs]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y0MNncO9lLs[/video]

Credits to Phillip Benson of Lafayette, IN
Published on Feb 11, 2017

Monon High Bridge Near Delphi

The timing and order Fox59 published the 25 guy photo , did fox59 try to send a message to people?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I wished that I could get some of the locals from SM to come over here and be verified. I can't unread this stuff.

I visited her SM accounts pretty much the day it happened; they were already there. But I do hope LE has been monitoring!

Sorry to reply to my own quote. Last of the night. Just found another image of person- his height and weight check out for BG's and child molestation charges. I just feel really weird about this man and I cannot shake it. It is not good.

He is 5 foot 9, 200 pounds, in his mid to late forties. I have his case number but do not know how to look it up.

I know what you mean. Great catch. Have you asked the mods if we can sleuth him, similar to JW?

Everything I'm googling on #1 name and info is not showing and now page says can't be found...I was trying to read about him

I dont know why people have an issue with the sleuthing of a RSO and thinking said RSO could be BG..he actually looks like him as opposed to RL! He has a known history of sick and depraved behavior (as opposed to RL), he is MISSING.
Who says LE hasn't since acquired dna results and have matched him? They may be waiting for that one specific tip they need-his location! !!
They wouldnt release this info. They dont want him to know they know! Who knows what he may do

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk

attachment.php

Hi. I posted this in the last thread before it closed. I wanted to clear up any confusion regarding my finding someone strikingly similar to BG on the list of Sex offenders that need to re-register that was on fox59 - here is the link http://fox59.com/2017/03/22/25-sex-offenders-wanted-on-warrants-in-central-indiana/ I was responding to Floridian or someone who was confused. I simply was saying the first man aka #1, on that list needs to be looked into ASAP. Here is what I posted. Thanks! (also please someone look into this man with me if possible. That he is not accounted for is disturbing)

I think you are confused. Fox59 has a link. The link is to Sex offenders who need to re-register but have not, subsequently, they cannot be accounted for. I saw the image of one of the men (#1) on the list of images and was freaked by how know other person thus far has legitimately struck me in this way- "could this be BG?" I wondered. He looks distinctively (I mean whatever that means given the pixelated image we are comparing to) like BG in this very particular way. So then I attempted to look him up. I could only find something from the Tippencanoe county prosecutors office. In it I did a search of the individual's last name and found eventually I found a reference to someone with his first and last name. It mentioned Lafayette, that the person was involved with someone else in regard to fraud and that they were homeless/near soup kitchen or something. Perhaps this man has his name and is a different man. The point being, if it is the same man, that he has a recorded history of being a drifter, being in Lafayette, Looking very much in an eerie way to how I have been waiting to stumble upon someone who looks like BG, and also in an unaccounted for Sex offender seemed like a really interesting lead. Also, BG or not, he needs to re register. Sorry if there was any confusion. I hope someone can look into him along with me, simply to account for him- "Hi LE!!!"

Hi Everyone,

Since this and official Crime Stoppers of Indiana poster I am going to let this stand. However, this does not mean you can start digging into these men and bringing up all kinds of scenarios and stories that have nothing to do with this case.

As was pointed out by poster "thesensitivechild's number 1 looks a bit like BG.

KEEP IN MIND LAW ENFORCEMENT HAS ALL THIS INFORMATION.

Let's look at these men and move on and not let the thread become derailed.

attachment.php

I see what your saying. Also when I searched the name I keep finding someone In Georgia.. Is it possible.. There's also a topix about him and where he is from 2014??? bell county... In Google put the name of#1 then add sexual offender after his name then Google all together and look at 4th Google scroll to the fourth one and u will see someone went to topix website and opened a forum up â asking of his whereabouts a few years ago. I would post but I don't think I'm aloud... If I can tell me and I will.. This is very very disturbing... Hmmmmm

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
truecrime-hazeleyes