Cadaver dogs have hit on dumpster near home

Status
Not open for further replies.
oh my gosh. I just saw on of the cops or whoever it is searching the dumpster THROW one of the trash bags! Just throwing it down. That's... kind of rude. I mean, you'd think they'd be a little gentler - just in case.

Considering the proximity, I'm wondering why the dog did not track this scent earlier on?

Dumpster has more then likely been emptied since she disapeared, they are probably looking for evidence that she was there at some point :mad: Sort of like the trunk of someone's car.

IF Misty had something to do with this then who is to say she didn't leave their tent or whereever it is she has been staying at in the middle of the night to put the body elsewhere. She doesn't seem very bright so maybe she thought if she put the body there then it would get moved to a landfill.

:eek: Wow a few quiet days,
I pray that if Little Haleigh is there(I know that sounds awful) so she is found and COD can be determined, and her killer(s) can be prosecuted.:(

Not necessarily if it is a construction dumpster... they aren't usually dumped on a regular basis.

It does look really full. That would make sense though, someone could have put her there and figured it would be emptied before anyone found out. Maybe someone with no sense IMO.

IF Misty had something to do with this then who is to say she didn't leave their tent or whereever it is she has been staying at in the middle of the night to put the body elsewhere. She doesn't seem very bright so maybe she thought if she put the body there then it would get moved to a landfill.

We we think alike

Okay, looks like the dumpster is full of tree debris...foliage.

This does not look good. What are they gonna do if God forbid they do find her in there? Surely the cameras will stop?

She hasn't been staying there for a while has she? So not under the family microscope? So she very well could have.
Where it is a construction dumpster it may not be emptied as regularly.

I would like to know why they haven't brought in cadaver dogs earlier. Or did we just not know. The blood hounds did no good. Man, my heart is in my throat.

where the heck did my posts go???? I just posted about how unprofessional LE seems to be throwing the bags around and without general sterile cover ups on their clothing...

Being in a dumpster near the home doesn't fit in with the dogs tracking Haleigh's scent to the railroad tracks unless someone took her and came back to dump something in the dumpster.

Isn't the talking head investigator on HLN one of the A's forensic expert? The guy that said false positives with cadaver dogs. I am praying for the family. What happened with the mom and DNA?

She hasn't been staying there for a while has she? So not under the family microscope? So she very well could have.
Where it is a construction dumpster it may not be emptied as regularly.

Exactly. I am not sure where it is Misty's family lives but who is to say she didn't put the body closer to her familys home and then moved it at a later time? She could have done this in the middle of the night and not one person had noticed.

I would like to know why they haven't brought in cadaver dogs earlier. Or did we just not know. The blood hounds did no good. Man, my heart is in my throat.

I was thinking that also, I don't believe for a second that 17 days in its standard. They know something.

is there a link where you are watching this?:confused: thanks in advance:blowkiss:

Isn't the talking head investigator on HLN one of the A's forensic expert? The guy that said false positives with cadaver dogs. I am praying for the family. What happened with the mom and DNA?
LOL I was thinking the same thing. About the A's forensic expert.

If a SO took Haleigh, the SO/stranger could have dumped the body in the dumpster and that (might) would explain why the dogs didn't hit on the dumpster last time. JMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mona Lisa