Found Deceased SC - Brittanee Drexel, 17, Myrtle Beach, 25 April 2009 - #9

Status
Not open for further replies.
It is possible that the perps knew this area and went this route to keep suspicion off of themselves. I have always thought that Brittanee was not with her phone when those pings went off.

There is mention of a club on that facebook page, I'm just wondering.

I work in South Conway right on 701S which will lead you straight to Georgetown, this is not a so great area either.

I was going thru Britt's astrology forum thread and post #22 tells of the perp if I wrote it down right.

Just a thought.

I was going thru Britt's astrology forum thread and post #22 tells of the perp if I wrote it down right.

Just a thought.

I just went back and read the whole thread. The WS Forensic Astrologers really are amazing. Very interesting content regarding the perp in those charts.

He lives in an upscale neighborhoodI hope he gets what he deserves, whoever he is! But I do wonder if the perp feels protected by his 'standing' in the community.

My thoughts and prayers are with Brittanee's family, friends, LE and those of you who plan to attend the vigil this weekend.

Justice for Brittanee!

Just a thought.

I remember reading that a long time ago too, but now can't find it? I am supposed to be working :blushing:, so I am perusing through quickly.

I just went back and read the whole thread. The WS Forensic Astrologers really are amazing. Very interesting content regarding the perp in those charts.

He lives in an upscale neighborhoodI hope he gets what he deserves, whoever he is! But I do wonder if the perp feels protected by his 'standing' in the community.

My thoughts and prayers are with Brittanee's family, friends, LE and those of you who plan to attend the vigil this weekend.

Justice for Brittanee!

I read on one of the threads that if the POI's were from out of state, MBPD wouldn't be able to formally question them once they left SC unless they were charged with something. Don't know if that info is accurate...if it's not, please feel free to correct me... but if it is and perp was given that info or knew that to be the case, getting out of SC would be their top priority I would imagine.

I read on one of the threads that if the POI's were from out of state, MBPD wouldn't be able to formally question them once they left SC unless they were charged with something. Don't know if that info is accurate...if it's not, please feel free to correct me... but if it is and perp was given that info or knew that to be the case, getting out of SC would be their top priority I would imagine.

If that info is true -- and I have no idea if it is -- it does seems like that would be the perp's intention. It has been pondered here that the perp(s) are young people and that they may not have the means to leave SC. Possibly because they are reliant on someone else for financial support.

We were led to this conclusion by inferring that if LE provided this info to the public, then they probably believe that the POIs are going nowhere.

If that info is true -- and I have no idea if it is -- it does seems like that would be the perp's intention. It has been pondered here that the perp(s) are young people and that they may not have the means to leave SC. Possibly because they are reliant on someone else for financial support.

We were led to this conclusion by inferring that if LE provided this info to the public, then they probably believe that the POIs are going nowhere.

LLLIndsayy, I've also begun to wonder, with such a tight lid on POI's indentities, could they ALL be juveniles? That would really surprise me but that's the first and foremost reason I can think of that no 'local rumors' have even cropped up at this point. People just talk, let's face it, and usually one person will come up somehow. Could media get in trouble for publishing juvenile names even if they know them?

LLLIndsayy, I've also begun to wonder, with such a tight lid on POI's indentities, could they ALL be juveniles? That would really surprise me but that's the first and foremost reason I can think of that no 'local rumors' have even cropped up at this point. People just talk, let's face it, and usually one person will come up somehow. Could media get in trouble for publishing juvenile names even if they know them?

SeaNymph, Never thought of that before but that would explaind why their names have not leaked out yet and have been so closely guarded.

I am sure the media would get in trouble if they were to mention names if they were underage. Probally would be a large lawsuit IMO. You know by now you would think someone would have noticed some odd activities like someone's property being searched or them being questioned and being taken to police headquarters. So many unanswered questions. I can't imagine what the family is going through.

This about all i can find out on BD i gather there be no report today? unless it airs later tonite,but i did find out that this be on monday/tuesday
(Watch NewsChannel 15 Monday and Tuesday nights at 6 for Graeme Moore's special report on the Drexel case, one year later.) read more here at this link

http://www.carolinalive.com/news/story.aspx?id=447917

PS,so its 5:40 PM here im listen to our local tv news at 6pm see if its anything more,will post if so

Praying for ****BD*** And **** FAMILY***

This about all i can find out on BD i gather there be no report today? unless it airs later tonite,but i did find out that this be on monday/tuesday
(Watch NewsChannel 15 Monday and Tuesday nights at 6 for Graeme Moore's special report on the Drexel case, one year later.) read more here at this link

PS,so its 5:40 PM here im listen to our local tv news at 6pm see if its anything more,will post if so

Praying for ****BD*** And **** FAMILY***

Thank you RoseC I have been waiting all day for some news and nothing so far. I was hoping today would be Brittanee's day to come home. I know I got my hopes to high I just hate to see a year anniversary come to this case. I know I may not be thinking realistically but I just wanted a miracle today.

I just caught the WBTW 5 PM broadcast and it was pretty generic - just that the Drexels are in town and talking about distributing that deck of cards. I gather that was the basis of the 'press conference' and then I think they said they were meeting with the Drexels after the PC to discuss the case with them.

Thank you RoseC I have been waiting all day for some news and nothing so far. I was hoping today would be Brittanee's day to come home. I know I got my hopes to high I just hate to see a year anniversary come to this case. I know I may not be thinking realistically but I just wanted a miracle today.

I know i feel as you as the afternoon (after 2PM meeting) i had hoped by 4PM we got news, i got bad vibs whatever LE told DD,,CD im thinking now its for them be hush mouth on whatever they told them,,,i feel DD would made comment if she had heard seem ole news we heard last week,so maybe they told them more,but cant speak of it now,,but im still praying that something will change by 1 year date ,,,,,if i hear any news ill let yall know,,im here in Georgetown so im with open ears :)

well just listen to our local tv news station fox 24 charleston sc, they only told seem thing thats we already no (news articles ) so im guessing whatever was talked to DD,CD news not going to air it :-( i did see BD lit sister she talked on tv and so did DD they look so tired and sad my heart breaks for them,,,,

Have they released ANY more information on the POI's other than the # of them?

Kaylynn,

Just that they are male and that they live in North Santee, SC. We have gathered from LE quotes that one or more of them are most likely young and possibly even juvenile.

SeaNymph, I think it's very possible.

No, not so far,we all had hoped we heard something by now since LE was gona meet with the family at 2pm today but on news at 6PM nothing on what LE told the family

2 newest articles:

Prison playing cards feature missing teen Brittanee Drexel
By Mason Snyder
Published: April 23, 2010
Updated: April 23, 2010

IMG00114.jpg

MYRTLE BEACH - Authorities believe a new deck of cards featuring missing persons could help locate missing New York teen Brittanee Drexel.

Monica Caison with the CUE center for missing persons said the cards will be distributed throughout state prisons in hopes that clues will surface in the missing persons’ cases.

Drexel is featured on the two of diamonds.

According to helpfindbrittaneedrexel.com, “Effective Playing Cards” are released to every inmate in the Florida State Prison System.

The decks are also released in other participating states, including South Carolina.

“In the prison system guys talk, and Florida had a case solved because one inmate heard a guy bragging about it,“ said Thomas Lucas, President of Spartanburg Crime Stoppers, the group that brought the cards to South Carolina. “These cards came out and [the inmate] said, ‘I know who did this’.“

More at link...
http://www2.scnow.com/scp/news/loca...g_teen_brittanee_drexel_and_crystal_s/130408/

Brittanee Drexel featured on special deck of cards
By Joel Allen
Friday, April 23, 2010 at 5:28 p.m.

Sunday marks one year since the disappearance of Brittanee Drexel, the Rochester, New York teenager who went missing during a spring break trip to Myrtle Beach.

Searchers have already tried so many things to get information about her disappearance, but Friday they unveiled a deck of playing cards. On the front of each card is a picture of a South Carolina missing person or unsolved homicide victim.

Prison inmates have plenty of time on their hands and often, plenty of information about unsolved crimes. On a trip to Florida, Tom Lucas of Spartanburg, whose son was the victim of an unsolved murder, saw a deck of playing cards made available to prison inmates that featured information about unsolved crimes.

He thought, why not do the same in South Carolina? "My motivation is to help victims and to get information that will help solve cases and give a little bit of relief for the families," said Tom Lucas, Spartanburg Crimestoppers.

More at link...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members