Missing 8 mo Pregnant Marine Maria Frances Lauterbach- NC #11

Status
Not open for further replies.
But she will get on post housing which is basically free with no utilities to pay so she will be fine. I wonder if she is still responsible for paying her mortgage on the hell hole house? Does the Marines have a website like the Army, it is called AKO you can type in the service members name and if they are in the Army all of their information will pop up.

Maybe FMRUSMC knows and can inform us if something like that exists.

Originally Posted by BeavisMom62
I noticed that too! I'm wondering if the pieces of sheet rock were removed by because of too much blood to paint over, by LE as evidence or was this area never finished? I find it hard to believe that just this piece wasn't finished.

Me too. It's sticks out like a sore thumb. How obvious can you get? I'm sure LE could contact the former owner and find out if the sheet rock was missing.

BM3, could be he removed it. Where did he put it, in the garbage? I would also think they wify had to know that was missing.:waitasec:

chiperoni. Hope they did contact the former owner, he could have some pic's of garage/house/yard and a answer if the sheet rock was there or not.

not confimed but highly most likely - that's what 'confined to base ' means to me. the child don't know which sadly to say is going to end up being the 'real' victim in this.
This is interesting because the news reports that I have heard have said that her child is being taken care of by relatives or, at least, that's how I interpreted it.

Perhaps, she is confined to the barracks. Is there a certain housing unit where individuals are basically on "house arrest?"

I hadn't heard any news today until Nancy's show came on ~ and she said that Maria's throat was slit after death? Also that the concrete blocks weren't burned so he would've had to place them there after he burned her body, maybe to make it look like he was having a BBQ.

Absolutely, otherwise why would he bother with that detail in the note to his wife? And I suspect that this is standard training for a Marine isn't it? When you are taking someone down you cut their throat...I am not being flip-I have known a few marines and talked about training methods.

I am certain the earth must have been pretty scorched, so he came up with the concrete blocks etc...cold man...

question...does anybody know if he still keeps getting paid by the Marine Corp while he is "missing". His wife is going to come to the realization real soon that he isn't coming back here, unless in shackles, so she is stuck paying the mortgage, raising her child, etc. all by herself.

wonder what the pay policy is...he is still a Marine and hasn't been convicted yet.

My husband says that he will probably still be getting his pay until 30 days is up. They could put an early stop on it, but since he has a child, they probably won't. Most likely they are watching his bank account to see if Christina wires him money.
It is not very likely that Christina is living in base housing. It's privatized now on LeJeune, and so she would have to sign a lease with whatever private company owns it, and there are usually fairly long waiting lists. She would still be responsible for her mortgage payments on the house that they own. (Can you see calling your mortgage company saying you can't pay because one of you murdered someone and ran off to Mexico?)
Don't know what the set up is in the Marines, but in the Navy there is a certain barracks (TPU) where sailors stay when they are confined to base. If they break their restriction, then they are sent to the brig. If she is in a TPU-like barracks, her daughter is definitely not with her.

This is one instance where I am glad, no, make that thankful, a father abandoned his child. Could you imagine if dragged his child along with him on his run from justice.

pang:

I agree. But the reason he didn't is because IMO that was discussed between him and X-Tina beforehand.

Honey, I'm splitting and going to Mexico, I want you to take care of the baby, and when the coast is clear and I'm not being wanted 24/7 in a year or two, you and the baby can come to Mexico and be with me.

pang:

I agree. But the reason he didn't is because IMO that was discussed between him and X-Tina beforehand.

Honey, I'm splitting and going to Mexico, I want you to take care of the baby, and when the coast is clear and I'm not being wanted 24/7 in a year or two, you and the baby can come to Mexico and be with me.

Could they seriously thought that would work? If that was the plan, why did Xtina turn in the note? Nothing about this case makes sense! :mad:

pang:

So, their deal to enable him to flee was she could keep the child with her. Maybe she'll meet someone else before she makes another blunder.

Well maybe X-Tina and CL figured if she turned in the note, she would be declared as a cooperating witness (which she has been) and they figured CL was/is smart enough to outwit LE and not be caught in the next year or two??

Who knows, your absolutely right that NOTHING MAKES SENSE in this case. It has more twists/turns and misleading information than any other case I've seen so far.

pang:

To add, except for the JonBonet Ramsey case as far as nothing making sense!

I get the feeling that a whole scenario is being purposely omitted in this case.

It won't / wouldn't be long before he killed Christina and her daughter as well... Nobody is safe from psycho's!

This is one instance where I am glad, no, make that thankful, a father abandoned his child. Could you imagine if dragged his child along with him on his run from justice.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500