Will Casey face probation?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Actually what I said earlier....she knowingly allowed law enforcement conduct false investigation and cost the state of Floida , thousands of dollars...

She was not little miss goody two shoes in jail !!!!

...and she concocted a whole new Zanny the Nanny scenario in her jailhouse letter to muffin or cookie...whatever she called her. That's what a model inmate does under JBP's watch. In fact, worthy of an early release.

IMO

They had a different judge.

IMO

Yes, I know. And they did earn the sentences they got.

I just do not care for inequities, KWIM? The haves and the have nots.

JimLichtenstein Jim Lichtenstein
No stay yet. @Tattookat1: @JimLichtenstein I am see conflicting reports. Yes or No on stay”

There just seems to be so much confusion down there. The police who took the call from Kronk in August, clearly the jurors, the lawyers, the DOC, the judges? Did I miss anyone?

just want to make this clear: DOC presser said people do serve probation in jail. it happens.

BBM:

:waitasec: hmmm ... as my grandmother would have said ... she must have been born with a big star up her ***

Or either painted on her ***, so everyone would know exactly where to kiss. How many more coatings of teflon is ms anthony gonna have applied. :banghead:

...and she concocted a whole new Zanny the Nanny scenario in her jailhouse letter to muffin or cookie...whatever she called her. That's what a model inmate does under JBP's watch. In fact, worthy of an early release.

IMO

And that too! :banghead:

Charleyann

:waitasec: Well, if everyone in Orlando does not want KC to be brought back to Orlando for probation, then it does not seem a good move toward getting votes by clarifying his original sentence and bringing her back to Orlando. If it is an unpopular move, then why do it if you want to get relelected. I apologize, but I am not following that logic. This was not a new order, btw.

Yes, I know. And they did earn the sentences they got.

I just do not care for inequities, KWIM? The haves and the have nots.

I'm wondering if ICA was of a different race would she have been treated
the same? Seems they have bent over backwards( the court) to protect her.
I also wonder how much HHJP's friendship with CM may have affected this case.

just want to make this clear: DOC presser said people do serve probation in jail. it happens.

What she said was that if a person was already on probation, and was arrested for ANOTHER offense, the probation for the initial offense would still run.
She also said something about that person being acquitted, but I can't remember that part.

What she said was that if a person was already on probation, and was arrested for ANOTHER offense, the probation for the initial offense would still run.
She also said something about that person being acquitted, but I can't remember that part.

so not interesting in arguing this, sorry. HHJP will decide.

You must be mistaken. My grandmother said horse shoes up the azz brought you luck !!!!! LOL

Charleyann

:floorlaugh::floorlaugh: Ah yes ... she said that one too ... but she used to say "stars" more often ...

CFCA has both ... horseshoes and stars ...

Adding : And a "four leaf clover" ... isn't that one of her tats ?

:floorlaugh::floorlaugh:

I'm wondering if ICA was of a different race would she have been treated
the same? Seems they have bent over backwards( the court) to protect her.
I also wonder how much HHJP's friendship with CM may have affected this case.

BBM - That thought has crossed my mind many times.

IMO

*thud.........Welcome home! :seeya:

The lady (sorry don't have her name handy), from the last DOC presser, said that she has been in contact w/ Casey's atty's and that they expect a stay. Could this be the source for all the reporting ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jojo53