NC - Zahra Clare Baker, 10, Hickory, 9 Oct 2010 - #20

Status
Not open for further replies.
Zahras hair was really shourt punk styly also, make me think evil stepwitch cut it.

I thought it odd for the backdrop to hide her living space. I wonder who she was sending the picture to?

I can only guess thet News14 considers going to a job from 11 AM to 2 PM to being "out of town." And in all fairness he sure could have driven to another town and back in 3 hours.
LOL Dear P! I think you hit the nail on the head there!

I am so sorry all of you went through abuse as children I can't imagine I had a good childhood my parents were superb My abuse started with my ex I never knew what was going to set him off he always liked the shower curtain closed I use to hide in their when he would get drunk and go on a rampage we lived in a trailer so the back door was close to the bathroom I would open the back door leaving it ajar he would go outside looking for me I would hide in the shower He never found me and I finally told my family and they helped me leave him I ended up in a DV shelter cause he stalked me at my parents So I know in that sense, fear and felt bad for AF

oh man - congrats for finding the courage to move on. go another mile...

(((rbrnmw2)))

I wonder where news14 got it...

I further am curious what he said when the reporter talked over him on goodmorning america. I couldn't make it out for the life of me but wondered if that was the interview news14 was taking their info from???

I live in Charlotte and would never take anything I heard them say on News14 to the bank.

I am a newsaholic, watching news on all the local and national channels all throughout the days and nights.

I have seen on more than one occasion where information that was given on network local stations was QUITE different from what was given on News14. Not only were facts altered, but so were details of where an event happened, who was involved, and the eventual outcome of those events were markedly different from what every other news broadcast stated.

Just food for thought.

did we know this??? also... I am wondering if he said he was out of town in the abc interview I transcribed when the reporter talked over top of him and I couldn't hear...

Why wasn't the father with Zahra, why did the stepmom have her?

We understand Zahra's father, Adam Baker, was out of town working from Thursday to the time she was reported missing Saturday at 2:30. Reports surfaced that he came home and Elisa Baker came running out of the house to tell him Zahra was gone.
Elisa Baker was with Zahra in May when she received the hearing aids from Starkey Hearing and Speedway Children's Charities. When News 14 Carolina interviewed Elisa Baker, she said she was Zahra's mom and didn't specify stepmom.

http://charlotte.news14.com/content/zahra_baker_case/zahra_baker_questions/

whaaaat??????

nurse can I jsut say you rock! TYVM, between you and watergirl, you've located the links showing the various different stories of his whereabouts that have been attributed to AB either from the horse's mouth or alleged to have come from AB in MSM.

Thank goodness, that means I do not have to spend my weekend looking for links to back up what I had posted regarding this matter.

yippee, was not looking forward to that franky.

Can you take your own passport photo? I didn't think you could.

as long as it is the right size you can (and has to have a plain background). DH and I took our own before our last army move to Germany.

I live in Charlotte and would never take anything I heard them say on News14 to the bank.

I am a newsaholic, watching news on all the local and national channels all throughout the days and nights.

I have seen on more than one occasion where information that was given on network local stations was QUITE different from what was given on News14. Not only were facts altered, but so were details of where an event happened, who was involved, and the eventual outcome of those events were markedly different from what every other news broadcast stated.

Just food for thought.

TY cleo, Glad to hear thoughts on local media from an actual local. I will keep what you've said in mind while folllowing this story and take News14 reporting with the proverbial grain of salt.

This case is making me crazy/crazier! It's such a heart breaking story.

But I dont know what has been worse - the bad and inconsistent media reporting or that LE is holding back all information.

:banghead::banghead:

Here are pics of Zahra and AB with the same background..
Adam1.jpg

l_34f5dffec57a4382b6e2d178354f7303.jpg

AB could have just been out of town that morning - but still.........just bad reporting, IMO

I have to wonder where this person aka cranky is getting all these pictures??????

This thread moves way too fast for someone working two jobs... Could someone fill me in on the last 36 hours? Last thing I heard was them searching the landfill. I admire all of you who can keep up on here, it must take some serious dedication!

Where oh where are you Zahra????? :(

this is my take on the haircut in the sheet photo: ((nurse ducks)) I think it was taken in Aussie before they came back to the states and it is a homemade passport photo as there is a similar one of Adam floating around out there on one of the threads.

If you look at Zahra's hair on May 11 2010 at the hearing aid function it was long and grown out. If you look at other pictures you can see her hair growing out as well.

Just my 2 cents...

Picture from Mother's day May 2009. Short spikey hair with red streak here IMO.

myspaceamber4.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member