MSM coverage of Baby Lisa, 10/31/11

Status
Not open for further replies.
OMG, do i have to "like" her to see the information?? I guess I'll wait....

You can go to the wall without hitting that giant LIKE button. I was the same way...if I have to 'like' her, I'm outta there. :)

..i'm sure her 'bombshell' is the old news that mike thompson picked 'jersey's' out of the 6 pic line-up LE showed him.

Yes, this.

The motor cyclist picking Jersey from the pic line up. Old news for (most of) us, bombshell for NG.

All my opinion :twocents:

As much as I want this to be over and Lisa found, I have a feeling this is the guy that picked "Jersey" and the media will spin it. LE has said he was cleared, but I still don't see how that could be done as quick as they said it.

Hoping for the best and this is a good thing, but not holding my breathe.

I suspect you are correct..Anyways this has to be a taped show or someone filling in for Ms. Nancy.. Ms. Nancy is dancing tonight...JMHO

Don't bother watching NG tonight, JVM or whoever is sitting in will just be showing NG on DWTS. Be nice to watch NG one night and get some actual news. Poor Baby Lisa.

Really? Now even Nancy doesn't get any credit for helping find missing children. Do you know that she is donating all the money she makes to the "missing children's charity"? I really think she deserves a little credit for that. I know it's hard to say anything nice about anyone, but let's try?

Well, HLN just reporting with video of MW talking about ex-boyfriend Jersey and that DB had MW's phone number written in the palm of her hand the night Lisa went missing.

bbm.....Wow......just wow

that part is sad and I believe it is 100% true. my BFF lost her daughter to SIDS and they hadnt even removed her before they were asking accusatory questions to my BFF and her hubby :( they were devastated by the loss of their daughter and absolutely horrified and crushed by the questions LE asked and so IMO it is pretty much standard procedure :(

you know soooo many times it is not the parents' fault but for the times it is, those <modsnips> ruin everything for everyone else because innocent persons must be viewed with suspicion at the most horrible times.

Well, HLN just reporting with video of MW talking about ex-boyfriend Jersey and that DB had MW's phone number written in the palm of her hand the night Lisa went missing.

really??? link please, if any?

I didnt read up on this all day since this am and look what I missed, I didnt even know MW was jersey's ex?? or are you joking?? (forgive me, it's not that I doubt YOU, it's that it sounds like a joke!)

Also saying that where she lives, there are eight people and only one cell phone.
As if....
then again, stolen cell phones...sounds like a crime of opportunity...do we have an address for MW? I heard something about N. Brighton. Didn't one of the neighbors early on say there was a strange fella in the area, so strange, she asked him repeatedly where he was from and he kept saying off of North Brighton?

So, who did Tanko know in the neighborhood? Wait. He lived at 3718 N. Lister according to his court records.

really??? link please, if any?

I didnt read up on this all day this this am and look what I missed, I didnt even know MW was jersey's ex?? or are you joking?? (forgive me, it's not that I doubt YOU, it's that it sounds like a joke!)

Just on TV. They are still talking about it.
She said she and Jersey were together about 5 1/2 months, broke up two weeks before Lisa went missing.

wait...What! Jersey is pink hair girl's ex-bf???!!!! Wait, phone number???!!! I hope HLN is not just spewing rumors, like the moon and stars in the sewer video. I know Dr. Drew had an article online about a neighbor and an ex-bf that should be looked into, but Dr. Drew said it was just rumor, but still should be looked into.

Wow, that is news. Thanks. Turning on my tv set now.

MW on foxnews just said she didn't have the phone that evening, apparently there was a 50 second call made to her phone. There were 8 people living in the house and it was somewhat a community phone. News making some type of link to Jersey. That Debra had the number written on her palm.

BBM.

Nancy G, take note. THIS is a bombshell.

And the circus keeps on going...

All my opinion :twocents:

Still catching up with the thread.

I'd be annoyed, too, if I was behind on my bills & I came home in the middle of the night to find so many unnecessary lights on.

IIRC, DB stated in one of the interviews that JI would follow behind her & turn off the lights. That sounds like the behavior of someone who is extremely worried about making ends meet.

Financial issues are one of the top stressors in a cohabiting relationship. I imagine it's difficult to support a family of five on one income (although both JI & DB receive child support payments, don't they?).

I wonder how often these two may have had disagreements (if not fights) about spending habits, or other money related issues? I wonder how the financial situation may have affected their relationship?

Wouldn't LE have taken photos of the hand with phone numbers written on it or at least jotted the number down?

What a coincidence that the intruder happened to call the same number :eek:

I'm confused, is MW saying Jersey told her this (about it being written on DB's hand)? Something doesn't add up here.

Jersey stole a dog from the neighbor. The guy was all over the place!

Neigbor said the dog didn't bark because it was stolen on a Monday. That Monday?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500