MSM coverage of Baby Lisa, 10/31/11

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't know anyone who visits their *cousin* @ 4:00 a.m., unless they're :silenced: nope - I'm not gonna say it!

This MT dude's testimony didn't sound very reliable to begin with. It sounds even less reliable now.

I've posted 2 other comments abut this dude & have deleted them. I'm leaving this one.

Suffice it to say, I don't trust what this dude says.

fwiw, my dad is a motorcycle sort. Good, law abiding citizen. He *often* visits friends or his brother until 2-5am, especially when he was single. More so on weekends now that he's married. But that doesn't strike me as odd at all. There is a whole list of cultural subsets who all have different norms, kwim? Old guys who ride bikes= like to talk and drink beer, and then they wait off the beer. At least the ones smart enough not to drive a motorcycle impaired. That's just a death wish.

I find his delay questionable myself, just not driving home at 4 from his cousins. That seems totally normal to me.

JVM: Wait a second, this phone that was purportedly stolen, the call goes out between 8:00 and 8:30. So that would belie the whole idea that the phone was stolen after she went to sleep at 10:30, if the call is made between 8:00 and 8:30. Jim, what do you make of it?

Is something wrong with JVM's critical thinking process? How in the heck does a call from a phone at 8:30 suggest that the same phone couldn't have been stolen after 10:30? :waitasec:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member