If you have not heard this yet please listen now **NOT NEW**

IIRC Caylee called George JoJo and Cindy CiCi.

Since this message was for her grandmother, could she have been talking about George (if Casey called him Pop) or Great Grandpa Alex (maybe Cindy referred to him as Pop)?

Please remember that psychics do not 'hear' any actual voice....all is impressions...

Is it possible that this psychic is an FBI ruse to get Casey to confess?

No, the FBI would not publicly endorse a psychic for any reason. This woman obviously was not taken seriously, or should we have been asked not to speak publicly about it, which is why it burns me when they do this.

She has came up with 'hot car theory?' If somebody leaves a child in the hot car, and child passes out, why notcall 911?
Not very plausible.

Did she say 'man who HID me' or 'man who HIT me'???

So according to this physic Casey is protecting also someone else who possibly harmed her child? What kind of mother is this!:furious:

Frankly, I think it's crap.

Librarian_mama - :blowkiss:I'm going to rant here, please do not take it personally, it has nothing to do with you, but everything to do with this psycho. I'm only quoting your post because you have posted what the psycho's message says.

This just ticks me off. It is not true, it is not real. There is no psychic in this world that HONESTLY gets messages like this. It just does not happen this way. There are NO clear messages from the other world. There is no ghost that walks up and talks to you!!!!!

Whenever you see a psychic talk like this - you know it is pure, 100% BS:mad:

Doesn't happen. If it truely happened, we would not have unsolved crime or missing persons. THIS IS NOT REAL!!!!!:furious::furious::furious::furious:

This stuff makes me so mad. It plays upon the heartstrings of people, takes advantage of a very sad and/or tragic situation and gives many, many people false hope.

Any psychic that can "hear things so clearly" should be winning every lottery in the country. What a bunch of cr*p!!!!!!!:furious::furious:

Salem

Sorry Salem, I disagree. I have received messages. Until you have been there, you will never know and my wish is that you never have to go there.

Isabelle,
Ray'sMom

Thank you! I was searching and searching... I contacted another member of this site about everything I have since we saw other connections early on and discussed them together. I am going to wait until I have his imput before I go further about Dante. It's someone you all respect so please dont ridicule me on this. I seriously feel like he way too overlooked.

I don't know that this was overlooked.

If you watch the page numbering (handwritten) on he bottom of the discovery documents, you can see that not all pages were released to the public.

So there could be key information and followup about Dante S. that we have not been allowed to see.

I'm never sure what release of the PDFs someone is looking at, which is why I said 3 PDFs. The link at which I got these is not valid (I had saved these to my hard-drive).

I have no opinion either way as far as the psychic goes. Someone asked what Caylee called GA...in her video she is saying something like "Mama and Papa" or perhaps "Nana and Papa". Just an observation. Not sure is it helps.

Please remember that psychics do not 'hear' any actual voice....all is impressions...

Correct. I am not a psychic, but soon after my son's death, while in light sleep I received a message and sent one back and it was not like hearing when receiving the message, nor was it like a voice in my head when sending the message. It was just there and was felt.

Isabelle,
Ray'sMom

Maybe that is why she went public. She may really needs to speak to George and Cindy. I would hate to be the one to say she is full of it and she had the info right all along. That is not a chance I would want to take . If it was your child or grandchild missing would you be so quick to disregard this?

Haven't read all the responses yet but have to 100% agree with this... this is basically what I was thinking as she was reading. I also think that from the psychics I have seen anyway, they get things in bits and parts... not as fluid and complete like this? ... and I do believe in psychics.

It really didn't sound like something a three year old would say. The comprehension of emotional issues her mother was going through is just beyond a toddler's capability.

DRF is a car thing (Drift racing, my husband is a semi-pro is this type of driving.) He is within the friends circle with DBC, before it all went private he is linked to Lake-Vaj and some of the DBC guys and Cassanova Williams.

His quote says:

If it aint sideways it aint **** is no longer at the DRF but he is still gonna kick Gerardos *advertiser censored*

At the DRF makes no sense in terms of racing. There is a DRF construction in Florida, it sounds to me like he lost his job and blams Gerardo (which I do not think is a missed spelled version of the TV host). Sounds like he can't hold a job.

I will keep looking when you send me the document page and a last name.

I have no opinion either way as far as the psychic goes. Someone asked what Caylee called GA...in her video she is saying something like "Mama and Papa" or perhaps "Nana and Papa". Just an observation. Not sure is it helps.

She is reading the book. (well repeating it) I have read the book a LONG time ago when I was a preschool teacher and she is saying Mama and Papa. JMO

For all of the comments about a 3 yr old not being able to speak that well... I have heard many times that when children pass on, they take on their adult form in spirit. I heard Sylvia Brown say that all those in heaven look 30 ish, sounds funny, but gesh, who knows.

Throw skepticism to the wind and take things from what she said...

Sounds like she maybe had help? OR even one might take from part of that that Tony did something to Caylee and Casey is taking the heat for it. Maybe she was with Tony and he left her in the car... I dont know. It may not all be true, but maybe things here and there are hints.
She saw mounts... Landfill?
Im just thinking more open minded...

I think in the video Caylee is "reading" the story and Mama & Papa are actually characters in the book. Of course she's not really reading but more like reciting the words based on the picture on the page because its been read to her so often. My daughter used to do the same thing at that age.
I'm pretty sure I recall Cindy stating early on that Caylee called her CiCi and George JoJo.

All - I do find this Dante guy curious - but I have not found a link from him to the DBC Ent. folks. Lake Vaj group - yes.

I'm thinking he is in Casey's older group of friends - the lake vaj people - and they are separate from her newer friends - the DBC people.

Not that there couldn't be crossover I guess - but Clint said in his interview that she hadn't really brought her old friends around.

If anyone does find links please post them - thanks.

RebeccaAdrianne thanks for reposting that! I read it when you posted it originally and tucked it away in my mind. I too find it strange that we have not heard any more about the person who Casey actually did know at Sawgrass. I'm just hoping that LE knows way more than we do about him - by now anyways. If there is an accomplice even after the fact I'm thinkin this guy could be the one. Opinion and speculation only.

I agree, just because something from this case is not public knowledge, doesn't mean that LE are not following up and investigating it. I'm sure we only know a fraction of what is really going on and being looked into.

I don't think I believe this at all. Why would a man from the car parts store hide caylee's body??? Why would he interject himself into something he didn't do. Unless one of Casey's boyfriend's knows and works for a car parts store and helped her dispose of the body. Story sounds crackpot to me.

Were any of Casey's boyfriends close enough to her to become involved in helping her dispose of a body? Most of her relationships sounded pretty casual, with the possible exception of the ex finace.

His quote says:

If it aint sideways it aint **** is no longer at the DRF but he is still gonna kick Gerardos *advertiser censored*

At the DRF makes no sense in terms of racing. There is a DRF construction in Florida, it sounds to me like he lost his job and blams Gerardo (which I do not think is a missed spelled version of the TV host). Sounds like he can't hold a job.

I will keep looking when you send me the document page and a last name.

You dont know DRF because you are not in that scene, WE ARE. As in my husband and I. DRF is short for Drift. Drift Racing is sliding the car SIDEWAYS> Trust I know what I am talking about here.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mona Lisa
Back