FL - Somer Thompson, 7, Orange Park, 19 Oct 2009 #12

Status
Not open for further replies.
102_1662.jpg
this pic is taken from the home at 1080 towards the park...the only dumpster in the park is about 150 yrds away, straight out and to the right of this pic....it sits in the middle of this sports complex, and is not a big dumpster....

Please correct me if I am wrong but I would think that these kind of commercial use dumpsters have different haulers as opposed to residential carriers.

NO, they were set up at the Orange Park High School, I think is where it was, on the first night....this is what I am saying....that dumpster could have been checked while others were out searching, and when the coast was clear, if someone lived RIGHT THERE in plain view...they could have snuck over there and put her body in that dumpster......they cold have even been actively involved in the search, just waiting for the right time....Trash man came early the next morn....then the command ctr was moved to the ball park.....
Good thinking! Oh my...

How about she went to the house, got some soot on her, went into the bathroom to try and clean it off before going home and ran into a predator there.

I thought the quote from the boy Kyle was that she used the word "renovations"; to me that seems like a big word for a 7 year old. But then again, kids these days have a more advanced vocab than I did 40 years ago.

Quote:
Originally Posted by txsvicki
I thought it was cuts, and could not understand how a tiny little girl could inflict cuts to some man's face or head. Could they suspect a car accident where the guy cut himself on the dashboard instead of a sexual attack? Of course, you'd think they'd say if that was the case so people could watch for a damaged vehicle.

Originally Posted by Dr. Fessel
The only think i can think of is when people attack someone with a knife they often get cut themself from the knife hitting bone and their hand slipping up the blade.
---------------------

Very interesting information. When I first heard of cuts being on perp., I posted I thought it was from a knife (God, I hate even saying it) and the fighting back could have caused him to sustain some cuts. At first, I wanted to say it could be a "rebound" cut, but didn't know exactly how that was inflicted, and you just answered how that could happen.

Please correct me if I am wrong but I would think that these kind of commercial use dumpsters have different haulers as opposed to residential carriers.
I am not sure what they use to dump them, but it is a small dumpster, same size as what is in the apts just up the street in those redwood fenced in areas....I looked....

I thought the quote from the boy Kyle was that she used the word "renovations"; to me that seems like a big word for a 7 year old. But then again, kids these days have a more advanced vocab than I did 40 years ago.
For me that changes things.

I really do not know about this subject but was Somer an "Indigo" child at least in her Mom"s eyes. I wonder how she managed at school?

dang....I even had a pic of that dumpster at the park...but it was taken on the day that my boys messed with my camera....so I lost it.....I need to go back...any other pics we want....I know we want to know if the camper fence has a lock on it, other than that, what do we want??

If I remember correctly, the area in front of the tennis courts at the park is full of sand (looks like the grass has been killed by cars driving on it or something along those lines).

My hubby says there is a daycare near the AA bldg. with sandboxes...

How about she went to the house, got some soot on her, went into the bathroom to try and clean it off before going home and ran into a predator there.

We were told LE spent days in the house and just a few minutes in the bathroom at the park.

I wonder if LE thought to search that dumpster at park that night Cam?? they were set up there 1st night right??
Did they bring cadaver dogs all around out there?Did they hit on anything anywhere?

dang....I even had a pic of that dumpster at the park...but it was taken on the day that my boys messed with my camera....so I lost it.....I need to go back...any other pics we want....I know we want to know if the camper fence has a lock on it, other than that, what do we want??
Anyway to get close enough to get pic's of the inside? I think I remember you saying it was posted no trespassing?

My hubby says there is a daycare near the AA bldg. with sandboxes...

AA bldg probably has a mid size dumpster.. and if someone was familar with the area at AA building.. hmmm

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mona Lisa