Tim Miller: Possible Lawsuit against Casey

I think tim Miller has every right. All the time he was trying to find Caylee she was NOT missing according to Casey, but actually laying int he woods a few houses down.

I just can't phathom how she will walk free!

Yeah, she may walk, but it won't be free!!!

Please don't yell at me... :truce: I must have totally missed this...

But what does she owe to the IRS?

$200,000 paid to her by ABC news
$ 75,000 donated to her by a lawyer and an anonymous donor.

Casey and her newfound money will soon be parted. I love it!!!:great:

IRS, Morgan and Morgan lawsuit, and now this. The civil courts will get her.

We can ask in the lawyer's thread BUT unfortunately she may be able to protect her future earnings I think.

Remember, OJ moved TO Florida from California because Florida had laws that protected him from Fred Goldman's judgement against him. Not sure how that all worked though.

At the very least, this is two future court cases where she will be held accoutable for SOMETHING.

Mr Miller, you have my complete and whole hearted support. Hit her hard and keep up the good & important work you do.

was on in sessions and said Jose said she never was missing and he is going to see about getting the resources back for his company. that other people really needed him at that time

You go Tim!! We are all behind you supporting you. Make Jose and team pay!!

$200,000 paid to her by ABC news
$ 75,000 donated to her by a lawyer and an anonymous donor.

Oh :great: ok I was thinking we know this crazy chick didn't have a job so how does she owe taxes.. I forgot about all THAT money.

Wow..I wonder if this could continue? Law enforcement funds..repayWhat about eveyone that donated to the find caylee fund. You know the one that almost amounted to casey bond amount?

We can ask in the lawyer's thread BUT unfortunately she may be able to protect her future earnings I think.

Remember, OJ moved TO Florida from California because Florida had laws that protected him from Fred Goldman's judgement against him. Not sure how that all worked though.

At the very least, this is two future court cases where she will be held accoutable for SOMETHING.

Mr Miller, you have my complete and whole hearted support. Hit her hard and keep up the good & important work you do.

IIRC Richard H said she is a convicted felon and cannot leave the State?
Also her address will be public information, same reason...

I wish Tim Miller every piece of luck he can get to be reimbursed for coming to look for Caylee. I think he has a strong case. But then again I thought the state had a strong case for murder.
Best wishes Tim Miller.

May God be with you Tim. Go for it!!:woohoo::woohoo::woohoo:

OJ had/has a pension fund from his NFL days that could not be touched by any civil court. Any monies he earned aside from that could be taken to pay the civil damages (Goldman & Brown families). He vowed to never pay a dime and he didn't. Any monies he got he laundered and funneled through friends' businesses and organizations, not taking payment directly.

Casey has no pension fund.

There's Florida law that you can't lose your primary residence - your homestead - in a lawsuit. I doubt she can protect her earnings from any type of federal lien.

was on in sessions and said Jose said she never was missing and he is going to see about getting the resources back for his company. that other people really needed him at that time

I don't think this is going to do Tim much good, bless his heart. The family hired him, not ICA. The family will never admit to an "accident" and knowing from the getgo that little Caylee was dead, so I don't believe Tim will have grounds to recoup his costs. Screwed by the As again.

LE...hmmm. Interesting. They did spend millions investigating and searching for a kidnapped child based on what the perpetrator told them. I don't know if they are entitled to reimbursement when the perp admits the child was dead from the beginning and she intentionally sent them on a wild goosechase. I think they would have better luck than Tim getting reimbursement, if such a thing is allowed.

I don't think LE or the SA will waste anymore resources on this sorry bunch. I imagine they are praying the entire lot of them moves out of Orlando to become a plague to someone else's city.

Did Casey call TES in and ask for them to search? If not, I am not sure she can be held liable for their expenses. Also since opening statements are not evidence and everyone, including the state harped on that, not sure Jose could be held to it either. And eve n if Casey did tell him this, we don't know when. And since Casey did not testify, she did not actually say that Caylee was never missing. I don't know...it seems like a lot of "ifs" to me, but I've seen far more "iffy" cases filed and won, and if anyone deserves to win one, it would be TM. But not if it costs him more money to file it.

IIRC Richard H said she is a convicted felon and cannot leave the State?
Also her address will be public information, same reason...

Aww...does that mean her plans to buy an RV and travel the world are dashed? No adoption of irish babies?

On the other hand, I know of some swampland inhabited by gators I could sell to her. Not real cheap.

Geez...Casey Anthony didn't even get a fine for littering. I mean at the very least, throwing her dead little girl's body off the side of the road should have counted for a littering charge.

Good for you, Tim!! I hope you get every cent you can! I hope everybody and their brother who was scammed by Casey sues her and makes her life miserable.

I have always said since this trial started that the defense team and Casey need to give an apology to every single person, both law enforcement and volunteers, that searched for Caylee Marie when they knew darn well she was rotting in the woods!!

So Mr. Jose Baez let me correct you on your statement of "saving a life today"... You let a dangerous murderer walk free and you allowed the entire state of Florida to be scammed, you allowed loving, decent people give up their hard earned money and time to a cause that was false. You allowed a baby to rot in a swamp. And you celebrated by drinking champagne while Cheney Mason raised his finger of endearment to the reporters. Yea, I'm sure your daugher is super proud.

I wonder how much standing he would really have to sue Casey since by all accounts she did not request he do the search and refused to cooperate (for obvious reasons as we all know). He evens said yesterday in an interview that after 4 days he was ready to say forget it since she was clearly not cooperating but stayed only after the sheriff's office asked him to stay. Even Tracy has said a number of times that Casey wanted nothing to do with Tim Miller and Equusearch.

IMO

Unfortunately, this sounds very logical, Talina. The only chance that it could possibly be successful would be if the courts thought Casey's false claims and silence on the subject caused the expense, nonetheless. In any case, I'm delighted that Mr Miller is checking this out.

Geez...Casey Anthony didn't even get a fine for littering. I mean at the very least, throwing her dead little girl's body off the side of the road should have counted for a littering charge.

ouch.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gingerdoodle
Back