Tim Miller: Possible Lawsuit against Casey

LG - our ability to discuss and share our diverse thoughts make this place great... no one is more right than the other when it comes to our opinions. We all call em" as we see em'", perhaps its why Caylee's forum remains a place for our thoughts and discussions for so many.

It is a never ending sad saga of what happened to a sweet baby girl named Caylee. I think this lawsuit and ZFG's will bring to light more truths, and isn't that what we all seek for Caylee?

Tim Miller "We were used, and lied to by that family"
Tim Miller stated GA said "who is this clown that I have to meet from from TX"?

http://youtu.be/m8H33S4B9HM

then in this video, around the 7:30 mark,...

TM on the A's, "they need to go to Hollywood"
TM: "I still believe that GA & CA knew from the very begining, they knew that baby was dead".

http://youtu.be/FZghdAZI1Bw

I've always thought from day one that FCA was guilty - and yes, I think GA and CA knew about the trunk from when they picked up the car. But I don't think they immediately assumed it was Caylee who was dead. I think they thought she had Caylee stashed somewhere (Is this like the last time) and that she was mixed up with some kind of crowd who had done something awful. Living with Cindy was hell? Living with FCA was hell surely? FCA was and is the monster here.

Your last statement is so true to me and I support it 100%. But as a long time poster you will remember that I'm not saying anything different than I've said all along regarding CA and how or when she knew. And some of my dear most respected friends here disagree with me to the point of verbal blows at times. Long and hard have we discussed this topic. And we agree to disagree, right?I respect that folks don't see what I see - which is that if the Anthony's knew from the beginning that Caylee was dead and dead because FCA killed her - and if as many posters say, this was a grandmother who didn't love her grand daughter and didn't grieve, then if all that was true, then the LE would never have been brought into it. The first six months wouldn't have happened and FCA would have quietly left town for a couple of years and come back with some story about Caylee dying from some unknown health problem.

To me, CA is a woman whose emotional health was already at risk as she fought to control her family and have it appear normal, and keep FCA's behaviour "under wraps". And June 2008 brought the worst nightmare possible for her - torn between two loyalties - her love for her daughter and her love for her grand daughter and the horrendous information that FCA killed Caylee.

We're full of coulda, shoulda, woulda - she should have done this, or known that - and IMO idealistically or philosophically she probably should have done everything different. Well look at CA and ask - does she really seem someone who is emtionally mature enough to take the higher road? Not to me she doesn't.

And although I've been called a Cindy supporter over and over again here, I most emphatically am not. But watching and reading the information from the first 6 months over and over again over three years from an objective point of view - I don't agree with the majority here. And I'm not trying to change anyone's opinion. Using some objectivity and what my head is telling me - it just is what it is, to me. And isn't that what WS is about - to discuss, disagree, hear new information and adjust/share our thoughts?

As you know LG you and I disagree about CA but that is A-Okay as we made a pact a long time ago to agree to disagree. That's just one of the reasons I love you.
If we agreed all the time folks we'd have nothing to talk about. Wouldn't that be just awful?

LG - our ability to discuss and share our diverse thoughts make this place great... no one is more right than the other when it comes to our opinions. We all call em" as we see em'", perhaps its why Caylee's forum remains a place for our thoughts and discussions for so many.

It is a never ending sad saga of what happened to a sweet baby girl named Caylee. I think this lawsuit and ZFG's will bring to light more truths, and isn't that what we all seek for Caylee?

Tim Miller "We were used, and lied to by that family"
Tim Miller stated GA said "who is this clown that I have to meet from from TX"?

http://youtu.be/m8H33S4B9HM

then in this video, around the 7:30 mark,...

TM on the A's, "they need to go to Hollywood"
TM: "I still believe that GA & CA knew from the very begining, they knew that baby was dead".

http://youtu.be/FZghdAZI1Bw

I need to point out that with my comments - you don't (not you zippy but in general) don't see me posting blah blah therefore try to be understanding, don't blame her or both of them and I'm not saying we should give their behavior a free pass AT ALL!

Yes, all of those things! Although I do think GA knew or suspected from the first (I mean he couldn't "know" could he - but strongly suspected) but CA had been hearing that Caylee was here and there and we know how FCA lies and fills in all kinds of details - that I think she "knew" someone was dead, but her mind wouldn't let her go there to it being Caylee.

Cindy is someone I absolutely despise - I can barely stand to look at her or listen to her - and reviewing her old videos makes me physically ill. And I have no trouble despising her even from the position I take that is a bit off centre from some of the other posters.

As you know LG you and I disagree about CA but that is A-Okay as we made a pact a long time ago to agree to disagree. That's just one of the reasons I love you.
If we agreed all the time folks we'd have nothing to talk about. Wouldn't that be just awful?

hugs Wonders ....:blowkiss: yes, we did agree that having different points of view does not a break a good friendship!

I realized that much about my comments about CA is that I see her being described as responsible for "how FCA is" - and that just burns me so much.

Many of us here could tell our own horror stories of home life that would give everyone curly hair for life - but none has abused their cihildren, none has killed their babies and we fight our private battles quietly and with dignity. I want the full weight of this terrible crime to rest squarely on FCA's shoulders with no segways at all to the parents.

What did TM have to say about FCA as the grieving frantic parent when he was at the Anthony's house....yes...exactly.

Heck, I bought Cindy's performance on the stand (at first), even cried along with her. Then it was as if someone flipped a switch and there Cindy was in all her glory, one lying, manipulative, cunning $%*&^%. I used to believe that she was denying herself the ability to grieve...that she needed help...and a good support group. But, after her last, grand performance, I was insulted. Yes, insulted...for myself and for anyone who has truly grieved for what they have lost. And no where in this old brain of mine could I reason away what she had forsaken, what she had denied her sweet granddaughter, by taking the stand and lying for her daughter.
As this is the TM thread...I hope he gets everything he asks for.

Can we not rehash this Cindy discussion for the umpteenth time on this thread too? Sorry, but it has all been said a hundred times already and, frankly, it never turns out well. Those who agree to disagree have done so and need to let it go, okay?

It is thisclose to derailing Tim Miller's thread regarding their civil lawsuit filed against Casey re: reimbursement of funds TES expended during their search.

yes, I realize it vaguely topical re: proof. However, keep in mind Casey knew all along that Caylee was dead and where her body was.

Thank you for your comments Beach and particularly your patience - :bow: I promise to behave :present: because you are right, we certainly have :deadhorse: this subject before and it almost always leads to :bigfight: .

I guess I went sideways once we talk about CA and how disgusting she was to Tim Miller, blah blah - well you know how it goes...

Sorry - really - didn't mean to derail the thread....:truce: ...

Heck, I bought Cindy's performance on the stand (at first), even cried along with her. Then it was as if someone flipped a switch and there Cindy was in all her glory, one lying, manipulative, cunning $%*&^%. I used to believe that she was denying herself the ability to grieve...that she needed help...and a good support group. But, after her last, grand performance, I was insulted. Yes, insulted...for myself and for anyone who has truly grieved for what they have lost. And no where in this old brain of mine could I reason away what she had forsaken, what she had denied her sweet granddaughter, by taking the stand and lying for her daughter.
As this is the TM thread...I hope he gets everything he asks for.

Me too RR0004 - and more! He is a wonderful man who should be honoured for the personal sacrifice he makes to do the work he does to help so many families.

I know that everyone here at WS wishes TM nothing but speedy, well-deserved success in his lawsuit. My only concern is that it will basically be for not - - - how does one collect from a dead-beat???

Nevertheless, best of luck, Tim. We appreciate all you do to help these children and their families!!!

I know that everyone here at WS wishes TM nothing but speedy, well-deserved success in his lawsuit. My only concern is that it will basically be for not - - - how does one collect from a dead-beat???

Nevertheless, best of luck, Tim. We appreciate all you do to help these children and their families!!!

Yes, God speed Tim to victory and while you're at it, keep our friend Karma riding shotgun for you! I think Tim would like and needs the money, but I also think he'd be satified with a judgement for that amount in his favour in his pocket. He'd probably frame it and hang it on his office wall. Or use it as a dart board with great satisfaction, even if he never collects on it.

I need to point out that with my comments - you don't (not you zippy but in general) don't see me posting blah blah therefore try to be understanding, don't blame her or both of them and I'm not saying we should give their behavior a free pass AT ALL!

Yes, all of those things! Although I do think GA knew or suspected from the first (I mean he couldn't "know" could he - but strongly suspected) but CA had been hearing that Caylee was here and there and we know how FCA lies and fills in all kinds of details - that I think she "knew" someone was dead, but her mind wouldn't let her go there to it being Caylee.

Cindy is someone I absolutely despise - I can barely stand to look at her or listen to her - and reviewing her old videos makes me physically ill. And I have no trouble despising her even from the position I take that is a bit off centre from some of the other posters.

IIRC--when GA & CA both looked in the backyard for a potential body after smelling that car....that says volumes.....

I hope he is able to do this. I do wonder, though, since it was Cindy who asked him to come, if he can hold them responsible. She still claims not to have known Caylee wasn't missing back then.

Carmskarma,
I also wonder if this is some loop-hole she'll be able to wriggle her murderous, selfish butt through-it seems to me like she's just gonna get off so
easy on everything-as if she has some sort of black magic or something working for her. She just gets off TOO dang EASY!!!:please:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500
Back