Fox News Live This AM 1-27 Reported the McCann's Are going To Sell their Story.

Status
Not open for further replies.

CW

Former Member
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
It was reported that the McCann's are running out of the $ that has come in from donations. Fox even said that when Maddy first went missing very wealthy people donated large amounts of money,yet they said they are running out of $. So they are going to sell their story and will make close to $8 million dollars.

It was reported that the McCann's are running out of the $ that has come in from donations. Fox even said that when Maddy first went missing very wealthy people donated large amounts of money,yet they said they are running out of $. So they are going to sell their story and will make close to $8 million dollars.
I just have to shake my head.

If I heard correctly(who knows:rolleyes:) they are going to donate the/some money in helping others find missing children.
Did I hear right?? :confused:

If I heard correctly(who knows:rolleyes:) they are going to donate the/some money in helping others find missing children.
Did I hear right?? :confused:

If true, I suggest they start by helping the family of little Mari Luz Cortes.

That story on Fox must be based on this, which has been out a few days, about the bidding wars going on and their "fund" drying up by summer:

http://www.nypost.com/seven/01272008/news/worldnews/maddie_kin_selling_tale_443343.htm

:mad: Yes - they wanted to "help others" as they said last year. Now they can put up or shut up.

Yes, for all the many quotes from the McCanns about helping other children--the only evidence seems to be the meetings with government officials or donors in the early days.

No laws have been changed, nothing is any different now than it was when Maddy disappeared --Even the practice of "babylistening" seems to be continuing.

IF this is true, it is absolute bull crap, what happened to all the money they had, as far as I can recall and from what I have read none of that money went to helping other missing children which the McCanns said would happen.

If they sell their story imo they are not doing this for Madelaine but for themselves, or they could do an interview and donate the money to a missing children fund as was suppose to happen in the first place, if the McCanns keep any and I mean any of this money if offered then they are imo out of control egotistical and selfish people.:furious:

IF this is true, it is absolute bull crap, what happened to all the money they had, as far as I can recall and from what I have read none of that money went to helping other missing children which the McCanns said would happen

That is what I was going to say, too...

I stepped away from the case, because it just really bothered me... and now I see that things haven't changed... it is still all about the money, not little Madeleine.

That is what I was going to say, too...

I stepped away from the case, because it just really bothered me... and now I see that things haven't changed... it is still all about the money, not little Madeleine.

Me too, Elphaba. The money and their precious reputations- that's all the McCanns care about.

I am sick of these money-grubbing McCanns and their whole meretricious entourage.

I hope they all get what's coming to them.

May the Karma Train hit them all in the *advertiser censored*!

:furious: :furious:
I am sick of these money-grubbing McCanns and their whole meretricious entourage.

I hope they all get what's coming to them.

May the Karma Train hit them all in the *advertiser censored*!

Not only money-grubbing, but probably know exactly what happened to their child. :furious: And at the very least, they neglected her in favor of partying with their friends and not hiring a sitter.
:furious: :furious: :furious: :furious: :furious: :furious: :furious: :furious:

What the Mc Cann supporters in the forum has to say about the fact that the Mc Canns fund refuses to help Mari Luz Cortes case even though that's one of the purposes of the fund? (according to them). I find the supporters here particularly silent on this issue.

What the Mc Cann supporters in the forum has to say about the fact that the Mc Canns fund refuses to help Mari Luz Cortes case even though that's one of the purposes of the fund? (according to them). I find the supporters here particularly silent on this issue.

I am silent because I dont recall having read anything about that:waitasec: .Do you have a link please so I can read it for myself? TIA

Aren't they doctors????????????????????

And what's their story - what is there to read about - they went to dinner, left their kids alone, Maddy is missing. The END!

I am silent because I dont recall having read anything about that:waitasec: .Do you have a link please so I can read it for myself? TIA

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/pages/li...ews.html?in_article_id=508801&in_page_id=1811

An article that describes how KM contacted the Cortes family to offer their condolences. It talks about the account they opened ("like the McCanns") in order to collect money to help with their search.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/pages/li...ews.html?in_article_id=509685&in_page_id=1811

This article talks about how "The McCanns have offered to put pictures of Mari Luz's face alongside Madeleine's on posters in Spain, Portugal and north Africa."

And how the Cortes' "are thought to be searching for a wealthy donor to back their idea. An appeal fund set up shortly after their daughter went missing has just £300 in it."

Not one reference to the McCann's offering financial support.

Seems obvious to me that there has not been any type of contribution from the fund to help the Cortes family. If there had been it would be all over the press.

Unless you consider the sharing of poster space a generous offer. Or maybe the £300 was donated by the McCanns.....
confused0083.gif

This is what I was complaining about on another thread. Daffodil, perhaps you could show us the article that talks about how they have offered financial support.

rolleye0012.gif
....I'll wait.....

Aren't they doctors????????????????????

And what's their story - what is there to read about - they went to dinner, left their kids alone, Maddy is missing. The END!

Well,that was helpful!!:rolleyes:

Daffodil, there is this post by Prickle here:

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=58575&page=2

Which states:

"The Fund Madeleine "Leaving No Stone Unturned," created by Gerry and Kate McCann after the disappearance of their daughter, and registered in the United Kingdom as a non-profit corporation and not charitable, not help to finance research Mari Luz, the small Spanish disappeared in Huelva last 11 days
.​
The Fund refused, arguing that as long as all possibilities of finding Madeleine are not exhausted, the money is designed to help the family McCann.
The couple Cortés-Suarez, parents Mari Luz, desperate because of the lack of results obtained by the Spanish authorities decided to initiate Metodo 3, the same detective agency, which has been servicing McCann. The bank account set up by parents of Mari Luz to fund research in parallel to the official investigation has not exceeded 5,000 euros, a paltry sum which is not cope with 70,000 euros billed monthly by Metodo 3 in the case of McCann .

http://sosmaddie.dhblogs.be/

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member