News station found video of THE DUCT TAPE on posters at the Anthony home!

With this info out there about the duct tape I wish someone would come forward with a saved flyer. Maybe someone saved one! If the duct tape were able to be checked it may make a match.Surely one person in Orlando would save just one..Hope.. hope.. hope..

This rare Henkel duct tape is probably the biggest obstacle standing in the way of the defense creating reasonable doubt, imo. Mason can posture all he wants but they aren't going to be able to get away from the old, rare Henkel duct tape that was found on Caylee's remains and also used to hang the "Caylee is Missing" posters. It belonged to the Anthonys. Period. It is almost as good as a fingerprint, imo.

I predict the Henkel duct tape will play a HUGE role during jury deliberations.

And the same "rare brand" of duct tape just happens to be on George's gas can that Casey had stolen during the time Caylee was "missing."

The duct tape really is the glue that holds everything together!

Ok let me get this right. They are trying to say now that GA might of had something to do with Caylee murder thats why GA lawyer sent in the video and pictures. I have :floorlaugh: if the defense believes this is gonna cause reasonable doubt and help there client walk free. Here's my problem with this. No way do I believe GA did something to Caylee and put her in Casey drunk and the whole while Casey drove around with the baby in her trunk and the smell. Sorry I dont by it and a jury wont either.Poor Caylee deserves so much better its like her own family has forgotten her completely :maddening:

Is there any place other than clickorlando.com to see this video? I've tried Netscape and Explorer and the little loading up circle just goes round and round and the video never plays.

Try a different browser. Sometimes works for me!

ITA ICA was the last person with her daughter by her own account (as the nanny doesn't exist). CA, GA and LA actions as far as I'm concerned are not indicative of any tendency towards violence...especially towards Caylee. Their extreme behaviour was out of the circumstance they found themselves which was out of the ordinary. And even with that I saw that GA, CA and LA didn't actually murder anyone or come close to beating any of those people to the point of hospitalization. They were screamers... and attempting to get privacy (I'm not saying their approach was great) but I just don't see it as evidence to point to any of them in harming Caylee. jmo

Great post, I agree.

Let's see... how do we justify saying George or Cindy or Lee are violent considering that the protestors were invading their privacy, screaming at them, calling them ugly names, throwing rocks at their door and windows, even threatening them? Oh, and having their trash stolen and dug through just to get their name and face on the news, how brilliant!

Does anyone think they have a right to get a little angry being harassed like that while their grandchild is missing, presumed dead? Their daughter is in jail for murdering their grandbaby, and they're having to deal with the enormity of that shock, but these idiots who storm their driveway in the middle of the night, invading their privacy and screaming obscenities at them are just exercising their rights to free speech. Tell me that makes any sense whatsoever. Geez, the stupidity of some people never fails to amaze me.

JMHO, and NOT directed to anyone here, I'm just sick of the Anthony bashing, they are victims, they aren't the enemy here. I agree with Vinnie on HLN, they may not be the most pleasant people in the world, but they sure didn't ask for this to happen.

Great post, I agree.

Let's see... how do we justify saying George or Cindy or Lee are violent considering that the protestors were invading their privacy, screaming at them, calling them ugly names, throwing rocks at their door and windows, even threatening them? Oh, and having their trash stolen and dug through just to get their name and face on the news, how brilliant!

Does anyone think they have a right to get a little angry being harassed like that while their grandchild is missing, presumed dead? Their daughter is in jail for murdering their grandbaby, and they're having to deal with the enormity of that shock, but these idiots who storm their driveway in the middle of the night, invading their privacy and screaming obscenities at them are just exercising their rights to free speech. Tell me that makes any sense whatsoever. Geez, the stupidity of some people never fails to amaze me.

JMHO, and NOT directed to anyone here, I'm just sick of the Anthony bashing, they are victims, they aren't the enemy here. I agree with Vinnie on HLN, they may not be the most pleasant people in the world, but they sure didn't ask for this to happen.

No they didn't ask for this to happen but they surely could have prevented it had they taken custody of Caylee and not just threaten to take custody! Which I believe was another defining point with ICA's actions towards her only child...

They should have stayed in their home and not confront those protesters..This was when ICA was home, she had not been arrested for the murder of Caylee, yet...Those protesters wanted ICA out and jailed, that is what I believe was their intent..Also that CA made a complete turn when she started to be contrary about her words spoken..I don't agree with what the protesters did but CA and GA did not have to indulge them either...JMHO

Justice for Caylee

And the same "rare brand" of duct tape just happens to be on George's gas can that Casey had stolen during the time Caylee was "missing."

The duct tape really is the glue that holds everything together!

Oh this gives new meaning to George's distancing himself from that gas can during his LE interview. Run, George, run!

I wonder if George's mystery affidavit has anything to do with saying that roll of duct tape was stolen from the command center?

I have a vague memory of the subject of tape being mentioned in one of the many depos that I have read. Didn't LE ask someone, maybe River, about the tape at the command center table? :waitasec:

Great post, I agree.

FWIW and JMO.....I do see violent tendencies in all of the A's. It would not be a comfortable position to be in but when a child is missing and one is providing room and board for the person accused of the crime and that person has not given one smidgeon of tuthful information to LE, one could expect some backlash. If the A's were wanting to maintain their privacy, then the A's should stay inside but on a regular basis CA went outside to confront reporters and protesters, like the time she felt the overwhelming need to go pound stakes into her yard with a hammer. Their garage had entry to the house from inside, they never had to confront reporters or protesters, they chose to do so.
I believe the protesters gave the A's an outlet for their rage and anger. Instead of directing that anger to ICA, they mis-directed it to the protesters.

No, they did not ask for Caylee to have been missing or murdered but in all of their actions, lies, mistruths, interviews, covert operations with private investigator, misleading LE, cleaning cars, washing clothes, one has to surmise that they did in fact ask for some of the retribution because of the falsehoods they presented to media and the public. The Florida Sunshine law exposed many of their lies and the public is/was aware of it. Once people, the A's, start to side with the defense, attempt to hinder prosecution of the accused and lie under oath to protect the person that murdered their grand child, then they lose the status of victim.

Bashing is an ugly word and for the most part I don't see people here bashing the A's. Folks are discussing their actions, statements, depositions, interviews but due to the content of those items and the incredulous nature of what they contain and what the A's have said and done it comes across as negative because it is a negative situation.

I respect your opinion, people see things differently, that's what makes good conversation.

I have a vague memory of the subject of tape being mentioned in one of the many depos that I have read. Didn't LE ask someone, maybe River, about the tape at the command center table? :waitasec:

http://www.wftv.com/pdf/21310228/detail.html
In this depo of George, they asked him if he may have run out of that duct tape, he responds that he could have, and he purchased more during those months to keep the command centers up and running. So he really didn't say YES, I ran out of it..which makes me wonder if now he will say it was stolen and he had to buy more.

http://www.wftv.com/pdf/21310228/detail.html
In this depo of George, they asked him if he may have run out of that duct tape, he responds that he could have, and he purchased more during those months to keep the command centers up and running. So he really didn't say YES, I ran out of it..which makes me wonder if now he will say it was stolen and he had to buy more.

but wasn't that brand of duct tape discontinued?? I thought I heard this? JMHO

Justice for Caylee

but wasn't that brand of duct tape discontinued?? I thought I heard this? JMHO

Justice for Caylee

Yes. He couldn't have bought more of the same type. He was just saying he bought more duct tape during those months, not claiming it to be the same type. LE was just trying to get to the bottom of what happened to that particular roll.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ChasF419
Back