Forensic Astrology - OMAHA DOUBLE MURDERS Thomas Hunter Shirlee Sherman 3/13/08

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yellow Dog, I had not considered a female knifer, not at all. The thing is, the murderer was not the mastermind. It would be extraordinary to seek the assistance of a woman to do such a crime for many reasons which I'm sure you're aware of but astrologically, the Sun can be either a male, or a female with a notable ego. And the fact that the Sun is in Pisces does not change that.

Tuba, again- we are very appreciative of your efforts and help in this very baffling case.
Something occured to me recently, maybe I am off base but wanted to mention it. From what I can learn, Tom was somewhat into online gaming, probably of the fantasy genre. Your earlier reading had mentioned that this tragic event was possibly related to some great truth that he had uncovered. Could you see this as maybe being something that happened not in our real world, but in the alternative reality of some cyberworld? In other words could the murders have been related to something that happened in a fantasy game?
This may not be as farfetched as it seems, many participants of these games take these things dead seriously. The method of killing would seem consistant with someone living in a gamer mindset.
I don't see any conflict between this idea and the other factors you mentioned from the chart. Two persons could well have been involved in this and his school could have been where the problem originated.
When you get a chance any comments appreciated.

I agree with you about the mindset. Bears looking into.

Hmmmm! Could this woman who is representated by Mercury actually be a cyber woman? Mercury is the ruler of communications which would include computers and the world wide web, yes?

I recall your response to my question if a woman could be involved which stated and this may not be exact quote but: "A woman could be involved but not in the way one might think."

Where was Neptune that day? Gosh I must go back and review the charts! This case makes me :banghead:

Tuba, thanks for al you and the other FA's do for us! What a great resource you all provide for us sleuths!

wm

Hello Everyone,

I was wondering if the charts reflect any progress in 2010 in the murders of Tom Hunter and Shirlee Sherman. I would be most grateful if Tuba or anyone could take a look-see. I remember Tuba posted last spring (IIRC) that alignments were favorable for progress during that time, however there's been no official word to confirm it. Nobody's talking about this case. Omaha World Herald interviewed Mrs. Dr. Hunter last fall and ran a story but no new facts were revealed other than LE is focusing on computer forensics and LE is not telling them anything. Geesh this is a tough case to sleuth.

Thanks bunches,

wm

Obviously, when I worked on this case last year, I knew Ts. Hunter's birth date because it was part of the New Moon in Omaha 2008 analysis. Was he born on June 11 or 12? Apparently, there is some notation on the Main Forum that he was b. June 12, 1996. I would also appreciate a direction to the police composite sketch of the suspect. He has consistently been described as olive or dark complected but when I "see" him, his actual coloring is that of a v. fair strawberry blond with a pudgy face. Maybe that is the mastermind doing a demo for the hit man. Or the disguised killer could have also disguised his face.

http://i481.photobucket.com/albums/rr172/CausticSalt/Criminal%20Cases/TsHunterPlanetsinEvent001.jpg

This horoscope gives us a look at how Thomas connected to the environment on March 13 and the figures in it. The most revealing feature of this chart is Uranus at the cusp of House 7. That is the House of open and overt enemies, the sort that announce themselves. This contrasts with felons who operate from stealth and ambush. However, this Uranian figure was not above disguising himself in order to gain entry and to appear in the street as something he was not. Uranus also rules the House of the killer and those two Houses, 7 & 8 must be read together.

The usual Aquarian detachment is exaggerated in the 4th degree of the Sign and so this individual was impersonal in his vicious attack and that would be true even if the Sun or the Moon or Jupiter or Venus was at that degree. The fact that it is Uranus lets us know that the knifing perpetrator handled this like an assignment. This was apparent in earlier charts as well. Taking risks and chances--big ones--is a way of life for him. He does get charged off of it, mentally and viscerally. (Mercury with Mars in his 5th H. but in Taurus)

He is at home in groups as long as his "space" is respected. Otherwise, he will give you the the stiff arm. This is known from his Aquarian signature but also from Pluto in his House of friends. He likes technology. He has studied science. He feels secure and protected by his group associations. He moves around a lot. He is conjunct the Fixed Star Bos.

He is a man of heavy prejudices, a bigot. :snooty:

I have Tom's DOB as 6-12-96.

Tuba, thanks for the wonderful assessment of Tom's natal planets the day of the murders. The perp description is very interesting to say the least. It sounds like the perp was the one in disguise esp since the composite is no longer on the FBI site...hmmmmm. (Thanks Knox!) All JMO. I have asked on the thread for anyone knowing Shirlee's place and possibly time of birth to please let us know. Hopefully someone will help us out. I will submit it if I confirm anything.

I have more specific comments and questions. Will organize my thoughts and post later.

wm

Shirlee Sherman's DOB is 4-7-1950. According to the obituary at link, Shirlee was a 'lifetime' resident of Omaha and graduated Central High School in 1968. I am assuming 'lifetime resident' means she was born and raised in Omaha.

Thanks, wm

Thank you astros! This is great that y'all created a thread for the murders of Tom and Shirlee. I'm going to add a link to this on the thread for them in the crimes forum.
Awesome news! Thank you a kazillion times over!

wm

Examining Shirlee's planets, one sees a high minded woman who was indulgent and pleased with Tom and his adventures in virtual reality. That violent afternoon of March 13, not only was Mars opposite Pluto but Mars was on Shirlee's Uranus, natal and progressed. That was the horrible manner of her death. What is strange & disconcerting is that this very afternoon, she had her Venus return (transit Venus overhead was on her birth Venus) opposite Saturn in the heavens and Mercury in transit was on Shirlee's Jupiter! She was elated with life and the day's happenings and looking forward to more good times. The fiend totally sandbagged her. The surprise is seeing Shirlee's links to the event apart from the knifing itself.

Examining Shirlee's planets, one sees a high minded woman who was indulgent and pleased with Tom and his adventures in virtual reality. That violent afternoon of March 13, not only was Mars opposite Pluto but Mars was on Shirlee's Uranus, natal and progressed. That was the horrible manner of her death. What is strange & disconcerting is that this very afternoon, she had her Venus return (transit Venus overhead was on her birth Venus) opposite Saturn in the heavens and Mercury in transit was on Shirlee's Jupiter! She was elated with life and the day's happenings and looking forward to more good times. The fiend totally sandbagged her. The surprise is seeing Shirlee's links to the event apart from the knifing itself.

another confirmation Shirlee Sherman was NOT the target nor associated with the bizarre force behind this horrible crime.
Prayer go out to her Family. We are sorry for your loss.

Just weighing in. I am from Omaha and was reading this thread. One post mentioned the school he went to and a science contest he could have been in or something he discovered. I teach for OPS and I really doubt he had "discovered" something and was killed over that. The school he went to is a science and technology magnet, but they offer things like robotics, nothing in the way of discovering something new worth killing over.

The rumor around town was that it was a hit, the killer came to town and left very quickly.

Remember Amber Harris. The OPD finally arrested the killer on that murder. It took a while, but he was given the death penalty. Hopefully the OPD is still working on this and will bring it to closure soon.

Shirlee Sherman's DOB is 4-7-1950. According to the obituary at link, Shirlee was a 'lifetime' resident of Omaha and graduated Central High School in 1968. I am assuming 'lifetime resident' means she was born and raised in Omaha.

Thanks, wm

Rut Roh! I forgot to add the link for this post.

http://www.tributes.com/show/83053003

mom2three, The chart did show a connection to schools but I lean toward the school connection being to Creighton instead of Tom's school. It doesn't seem likely that a classmate of Tom's could have pulled off such a murder but that's JMO. Thanks for sharing your knowledge of Tom's school and the Omaha area. I hope you continue to share with us.

Thanks Tuba for the assessment of Shirlee's chart the day of the murders. It pretty much confirms that she was not the main target of the killer, which many of us have suspected.

Forgive my astro-ignorance but has a chart been cast for the time that Mr. Hunter arrived home and found the bodies? If not, what information do we need and I'll try and find it. I think the time is stated in a news article somewhere where Dr. Hunter was interviewed.

Thanks all,

wm

It was never intended to suggest that Thomas was killed over his prize winning abilities in science. That was a look at what would have been a brilliant future and what he would have accomplished if he had lived. That he was killed is a loss for us all.

From the first, everyone on the thread has said that these killings were a hired hit.

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=3850908&postcount=36"]Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - FORENSIC ASTROLOGY - OMAHA DOUBLE MURDERS Thomas Hunter Shirlee Sherman 3/13/08[/ame]

This post is talking about the discovery science being investigated at the scene: the forensics

Rut Roh! I forgot to add the link for this post.

http://www.tributes.com/show/83053003

mom2three, The chart did show a connection to schools but I lean toward the school connection being to Creighton instead of Tom's school. It doesn't seem likely that a classmate of Tom's could have pulled off such a murder but that's JMO. Thanks for sharing your knowledge of Tom's school and the Omaha area. I hope you continue to share with us.

Thanks Tuba for the assessment of Shirlee's chart the day of the murders. It pretty much confirms that she was not the main target of the killer, which many of us have suspected.

Forgive my astro-ignorance but has a chart been cast for the time that Mr. Hunter arrived home and found the bodies? If not, what information do we need and I'll try and find it. I think the time is stated in a news article somewhere where Dr. Hunter was interviewed.

Thanks all,

wm

According to this link:

http://www.wowt.com/news/headlines/16658516.html

Dr Hunter arrived home at 5:48 PM that afternoon.

Just weighing in. I am from Omaha and was reading this thread. One post mentioned the school he went to and a science contest he could have been in or something he discovered. I teach for OPS and I really doubt he had "discovered" something and was killed over that. The school he went to is a science and technology magnet, but they offer things like robotics, nothing in the way of discovering something new worth killing over.

The rumor around town was that it was a hit, the killer came to town and left very quickly.

Remember Amber Harris. The OPD finally arrested the killer on that murder. It took a while, but he was given the death penalty. Hopefully the OPD is still working on this and will bring it to closure soon.

I agree- I think the startling truth Tom uncovered was not some scientific breakthrough. I think he stumbled across something unexpected while researching for a science project, probably on his parents' computer.
The nature of this is open to speculation. I have considered that perhaps something was going on at CU that was supposed to be kept secretive; some sort of research or illicit activities.
I am told by someone who should know that Tom was never on any of the computers at Creighton.
I also wonder if the 5:40 or so arrival time at home was usual for Dr Hunter?

Im sorry, did I miss the part where the killer came forward and said who he was after or when the police said as much.

Im pretty sure nothing has been confirmed at this point.

Im sorry, did I miss the part where the killer came forward and said who he was after or when the police said as much.

Im pretty sure nothing has been confirmed at this point.

It is true, to date, not much of anything has been confirmed, in fact, this case appears to have been purposely kept out of the eye of the public, quieted down quickly by Law Enforcement.

THIS FORUM has discussions associated with the ASTROLOGY charts and those possible clues they may reveal.
May I suggest you skim through some of the other threads in this Forum so you can get an idea as to how Forensic Astrology has successfully gathered details not otherwise found or revealed through conventional investigative methods. In a fair amount of instances, the same observations/clues were later disclosed to the public by LE. Have a look.

It is true, to date, not much of anything has been confirmed, in fact, this case appears to have been purposely kept out of the eye of the public, quieted down quickly by Law Enforcement.

THIS FORUM has discussions associated with the ASTROLOGY charts and those possible clues they may reveal.
May I suggest you skim through some of the other threads in this Forum so you can get an idea as to how Forensic Astrology has successfully gathered details not otherwise found or revealed through conventional investigative methods. In a fair amount of instances, the same observations/clues were later disclosed to the public by LE. Have a look.

Im well aware of the work that has been done here and I am in no way trying to take away from it.

But if were trying to be good 'sleuths' I think it is foolish to accept anything as fact or confirmed until the LE have said so.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ChasF419