Forensic Astrology - OMAHA DOUBLE MURDERS Thomas Hunter Shirlee Sherman 3/13/08

Status
Not open for further replies.
When something confirms one's suspicion, it is acceptable to say so. That in no way proclaims that it is a truth for the record books.

When something confirms one's suspicion, it is acceptable to say so. That in no way proclaims that it is a truth for the record books.

Thank you, needed to hear that too. As I can see a few others did.:blowkiss:

Glad to see a individual thread opened for this case. Now all the posts and charts are easy to find and reference :)

Kudo's to you Snick for your perseverance in this case!!!!!

Just heard a new "rumor" from someone in town who has contacts with people in the case. It seems there may have been XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX. The father is a pathologist at Creighton, I believe. I can't tell how I learned this, but I thought if it would help Tuba, I would share.

Just heard a new "rumor" from someone in town who has contacts with people in the case. It seems there may have been XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX. The father is a pathologist at Creighton, I believe. I can't tell how I learned this, but I thought if it would help Tuba, I would share.

Wow! Mom2three! I hope this rumor is not true. Thanks for informing us of the rumors there in Omaha. It's good to have a local posting here. We discussed this theory on the main thread IIRC a long time ago.

WOWT had a news story last night on this crime and their site has this article today:

Despite a $50,000 reward for information, the March 2008 murders of 11-year-old Thomas Hunter and Shirlee Sherman in the Dundee neighborhood of Omaha remain unsolved.

Police are still asking questions and those who live in the neighborhood say they're concerned that a killer is still on the loose. There’s not much information coming from police headquarters, but those who live and work in the area are still concerned and worried.

“I can’t understand why he would kill two people like that and I have kids and would be worried about it,” said resident David Radler. “I am worried about it.”

Radler remembers how the killings affected residents. "It’s something that I worry about ‘cause it was such a random, maybe it wasn’t random, but it was so significant it touched so many people’s lives and it’s still out there. It needs to be closed and we need to find out what happened.”

Police are still trying to figure out what happened. The case is now a part of the FBI Web page. Officials are seeking information about the killings of the Hunter boy and the family housekeeper found in the Hunter home on March 13, 2008. Officials would like to talk to a man with a dark or olive complexion who got out of an SUV that looked like a gray or silver Honda.

This does not make Lori Robinson afraid. She still moves around the Dundee neighborhood where she works, but is more aware of what goes on around her.

“Oh yeah, it worries you to think that the person is out there and could it again. I wouldn't be so worried about it for myself, but worried about the kid that didn’t deserve it, being a mom.”

Police did not respond to a request from Channel 6 News for an interview about the double homicide. Anyone with information about it should call police at 444-7867. You do not have to leave your name.

Bumping up in memory of Shirlee Sherman and Tom Hunter.

Today marks the 2 year anniversary of these senseless murders.

My mother's half-sister lives where these murders occurred. I hope her suppressive attitude is atypical. "Why do you want to know?" she wrote me. This ain't going to get it done, folks of Omaha. This monstrous crime should be on the front page until it is solved and people should care and should be concerned. Atrocities like this only multiply if townspeople mutter & look down. Police also feel it when people want the crime shut up. One cannot help but be affected by that attitude, if pervasive.

Looking at the transits now to the event chart then, there is hope in the governmental Capricorn Node aspecting exactly the Uranus of the murders. Uranus actually ruled the murders and the perpetrators: Aquarius on cusp of H. 7 & 8. I say perpetrators because we cannot forget or omit the master mind. Also keep in mind that this was a scheduled hit in that the Omaha lunation horoscope foretold Thomas would be targeted. That discussion is in the thread. The Node (F.B.I.) is about to hit Jupiter of the event chart, bringing favored chance or luck in regard to the boy himself. That comes in the last two weeks of this very month.

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=96561"]Omaha Double Murder #2 - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community[/ame]

post # 25 by snick at the link gives an update on the case by OPD.

Sounds like progress!

<http://www.ketv.com/newsarchive/22815682/detail.html#>

I am unable to copy and paste the actual link to the latest story that snick posted but I though it worthwhile to post the web address for it. I hope it works. Watch the video. Sgt. Kanger makes clear that this is not a cold case and progress is being made. The vid was shot in front of the Hunter home. It is a beautiful neighborhood, very picturesque.

Thanks to OPD for the update. It couldn't be more timely....especially considering Tuba's post number 89. Thanks Tuba.

wm

My post about the award Thomas would have won were not meant to read that he was killed over it or over his discoveries. What I said was that his untimely death prevented him receiving the encouragement and the award and that what he had to offer went with him to the grave.

Tuba, Thank you for clarifying this. I understood your comments from the first charts in this way but it is always best to make sure everyone understands the chart interpretations. I always feel free to ask questions because that's how I learn....thanks to all you FA's patience with me.

The interview with Sgt. Kanger had a postive ring IMO. I am hoping the charts are correct for favorable developments the last two weeks of this month. Thanks so very much for your time and interpretations and astrological updates.

It's been two long years since these murders. The families must have feelings of helplessness and need answers. (I would feel this way if my child or mother were brutally murdered and remained unsolved for all this time. I don't mean to assume but that's how I think I would feel.)

They need closure....it's time.

All MOO

wm

My mother's half-sister lives where these murders occurred. I hope her suppressive attitude is atypical. "Why do you want to know?" she wrote me. This ain't going to get it done, folks of Omaha. This monstrous crime should be on the front page until it is solved and people should care and should be concerned. Atrocities like this only multiply if townspeople mutter & look down. Police also feel it when people want the crime shut up. One cannot help but be affected by that attitude, if pervasive.

Lots of people here in Omaha still care deeply about this case. There is however an element that seems to think that one should apply equal treatment to all murders and thus the charge is made that this case gets more attention than it should because the victims were in an affluent neighborhood and were white. This sort of thing pops up on some of the comment boards whenever one of the local news outlets runs a story.
I am amazed at the continue level of interest- mention this case to anyone and they've heard of it.

Wanted to bump the thread.
If any of our astrologers see anything favoring progress in solving this case we'd like to hear from them. Things seem to have died down for now but hopefully there is progress behind the scenes.

Yes, I would say the New Moon today favours progress in the Hunter case because it is in sextile to the Sun of deceased Thomas. Sextiles don't solve problems but they do provide opportunities to solve them. That could come from physical evidence of any sort, from statements, from old sightings. So it is a good New Moon for Thomas.

Post #67 on this thread supplies all of Tom's planets and in relation to the event of the murders. You will see that Tom had Mercury and Mars conjunct the Fixed Star Alcyone. That is remarked upon, under his chart. On April 17 or this coming Saturday, Alcyone will be occulted by the Moon. This provides the investigation with a huge surge of energy shortly following the occultation, like next Tuesday. During the occultation itself, the star is overshadowed by the Moon. The import and the effect come to notice after the shadow is eliminated (because the Moon moves on, in longitude, latitude and declination).

Tuba, Your the best. Thanks for your dedication to this case. This is good news that you report from the charts. I do think that OPD is working with courage of conviction to solve this horrible crime. This surge of energy you speak of makes me hopeful that OPD takes notice once the shadow of the moon moves away and evidence comes to light.

Sad the folks in Omaha feel suppressed in discussing this case. I wonder why so fearful?

Keeping the faith for Tom and Shirlee as always. Off now the re-read the chart in post #67.

wm

Bumping the thread for Tom and Shirlee.

It does get discouraging at times as months go by and nothing new emerges.
Those of us on this and the regular thread look to be the only ones currently keeping interest up, such as it is. Let's hope for justice someday.

Would it be possible to chart the Flint serial killer as a possible connection in this case. He has been on the move alot throughout the US. The composite sketch looks very much like the mug of the alleged serial killer. I'll try and find his DOB if you astros feel it would be worthwhile. Thanks for all you do!

wm

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member