jodi arias TAKES THE STAND FOR 12TH DAY #59 *may contain graphic and adult content*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dr Drew thinks we haven't seen some of the crime scene pics he's gonna have tonight....eyeroll

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Dr Drew has pics of TA in bathtub?.. never before seen pics??????

Dr Drew just said he's going to be discussing crime scene photos and autopsy photos that have never been seen before.

He said there's a picture of Travis in the bathtub (?) and pictures that make it clear that Jodi slashed his throat after she dragged him back in the bathroom.

I think Dr Drew does not know what he is talking about. Anyone else/

She has to take all those pictures of herself because even to herself she exists as an empty shell. She has to look at the pictures of the shell to prove she's alive, because there is nothing coming from the inside.

OT
That was neat. We got bonus car chase coverage on the Arizona link. Right after trial, there was a live car chase. The car slid off the road finally, and cops arrested at least 3 people. Saw 1 cop kneeing the suspect on the ground. Not sure if person was resisting or if cop was just pissed.

The talking head "points" about we get it, she lied, move on, are pretty obtuse. There are specific lies that go to the heart of premeditation. They need to be showcased to expose her. Compare to Casey Anthony (a devestating verdict because the jury wasn't given a proper circumstantial evidence tutorial), but I could see a lazy jury saying since they don't know how the murder happened, all the crazy post death behavior could be part of a coverup of an accident (I don't by that, but the jury used some version of that as a possibility). Here, there is so much evidence of planning that she pretends to have an innocent (laughable) explanation for, so to impeach her on the pre-murder lies is essential. He's not just making the point that she isn't credible. He's making the case for premeditation.

I agree she wont sleep tonight, which sadly will bring the fog to the witness stand. Page 10,741 of her playbook, right after the migraine impairment.

So much of this case has whizzed by me in a blur, as I haven't paid too close attention until recently,but one thing that did not escape me is this...

On direct she was asked if she remembered dragging the body down the hall. And she said no. And then she was asked if she remembered putting his body in the shower, and she said no.

And today, Juan Martinez The Great said "And you took a shower in the same place where you put his body after you killed him, right?"

And she said ... "Yes"

hello??? is this thing on?

Well there is a picture of her dragging his body into the shower and she has admitted to doing it but not remembering it. So I took it as she just said yes she took a shower in the same place, but didn't admit remembering it.

Well, to be fair, if you made a largish tied-off loop at either end, you could still make the rope taught by pulling while your wrists were in the loops (which she claimed she was doing).

jmo but then the rope isn't taut, you are just making it seem that way.

Does anyone know ( or think) that Jaun will recall the ME, to reiterate that the gun shot came last? I think this is an important issue. Am I wrong in that?

I can't remember who, but one poster said something that I'd NEVER thought of.
She shoots Travis FIRST, as SHE claims. Then, SHE claims, he said some kind of "kill you b*tch" (?) or said something to her....how could he talk if the bullet was lodged in his cheek?

My brain is "scrambled"...gotta go watch some mindless re-runs on TBS...thanks all for a great day of watching together!!

Oh yes she did f-up! If she couldn't remember, her defiant little self should have said that she didn't remember putting him there. Which lie are we up to now? :)

And since she never lets JM get away with ANY tiny little misstatement of her testimony (e.g., JA: "the sun was at a low angle"; JM: "you said the sun was setting.."; JA: "No, I said at a low angle--not that low, but more like latish midafternoon...blah blah blah"), the jury will not forget that she let him say that and didn't correct him.

Mark my words.

Dr Drew just said he's going to be discussing crime scene photos and autopsy photos that have never been seen before.

He said there's a picture of Travis in the bathtub (?) and pictures that make it clear that Jodi slashed his throat after she dragged him back in the bathroom.

I think Dr Drew does not know what he is talking about. Anyone else/

Agree with you!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

omg did she just say she deleted the shower pics? They were taken in pretty close succession, then the camara drop and 'incident' then remembers nothing, but cops to deleting pictures taken seconds before the camera dropped
She actually said she deleted the shower pictures from her phone. I guess she took some trophy photos she could mail to Mimi. :furious:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mona Lisa