jodi arias TAKES THE STAND FOR 12TH DAY #59 *may contain graphic and adult content*

Status
Not open for further replies.
i hope she goes back to her cell tonight and pours over the "placing him in the shower after you killed him" ditty. she f'd up and she will know it!

Has anyone ever seen a 20 foot decorative rope? If so, what would that be used for?

I heard it described as one of those silky ropes like are used in decorating to tie back curtains. Never seen one of those be 20 ft. long!

When hln stopped the feed Juan was setting up something for an exhibit tomorrow morning. Nurmi had no objection.

Clean%20Sweep%202011_Emb_full.jpeg

Most women I know consider the "p" word as a bit degrading..or is the word debasing...who knows..anyway, the very thing she complains about (being talked to badly and abused), she does to herself.

If JM isn't a smoker, I bet he will be by the end of this trial...I may become one too.

I HATE that word too.

I like how the car rental dude lied, there were no floor mats!

lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm not sure the murder pics were deleted. Melendez was less than clear about this -- probably on purpose, so Juan could hold back some info to use later.

I got the impression in her interview with Flores that she really had no idea at all that there were murder pics on that camera.

Then again, maybe she did deleted them and Juan can prove that she deleted them and what time she deleted all the rest of the photos. I hope so!

The murder pics were in fact deleted. Melendez testified to this and Juan made a point by asking him if you could delete the pics before they were taken (impossible).

TH's are saying still....JM not doing too well. are they watching the same trial? I understand some of them are instructed to be the "doubter" but come on, now, all of them?!

Now to keep your sanity mute HLN unless Beth Karas or OUR jurors are on. lol

If my stuff looked like hers, I think I would die of embarrassment instead of laugh about it.

Is it possible she does inappropriate laughter when she's nervous? Nahhh...she's a sociopath. Never mind.

Maybe she has that PBA that I keep hearing about on HLN....:waitasec:

He can but it would take a lot of time to impeach her and the jury remembers, I think.

THANKS WENWE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You guys who transcribe are lifesavers.

Me too!!!!

Well the during the murder photos were deleted to, IIRC, so who deleted those? She's caught.
I am sure he is getting daily transcripts. He remembers everything.

Holy Guacamole! :what: What a day!

For once, I think her demeanor for the last hour was not contrived. I think she was genuinely scared. Finally saw the handwriting on the wall. She ain't sleeping tonight!

I'll be very interested if the court meets tomorrow.

TH's are saying still....JM not doing too well. are they watching the same trial? I understand some of them are instructed to be the "doubter" but come on, now, all of them?!

omg what are they watching? cause it sure ain't what i have.

he absolutely nailed her today

omg what is up with that honda?? is he drunk or on drunks? it is stolen and has many occupants they said and they are totally all over the road....HLN sorry o/t

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SunnySomber