jodi arias TAKES THE STAND FOR 12TH DAY #59 *may contain graphic and adult content*

Status
Not open for further replies.
If my stuff looked like hers, I think I would die of embarrassment instead of laugh about it.

Is it possible she does inappropriate laughter when she's nervous? Nahhh...she's a sociopath. Never mind.

Did you see her smirk when he finished up with his questioning?? She knew she screwed up his timing!

Per Jose after jury has left saying.......Exhibit #470 tomorrow from 48 hours will be first shown tomorrow..........goodie.....showing now w/o jury!!!!!!!!!!

lol........nurmi doesn't want shown now.........recess..buy buy

Oooooh, Juan is setting them up to be scared for tomorrow!! Awesome!!

Is this going to be like the superbowl.......all of us running to pee and toilet flushing..........brb!!!!!

Ooooo......could Juan be building up to premeditation to setting the house on fire??? She had all of her stuff out of there already?? I could be wrong - going so fast...............

I had this thought too. With the extra gas cans and all.

in awe of juan
wow wow wow what a good day!!!

surely people that didn't understand where he was going with his questioning do now?

i got through hurricane ike, the loss of my dogs, and my sister's cancer without missing alcohol.

but MY GOD, this girl makes me miss my wine!!!!!!

I hear ya - ditto - on the missing alcohol. I may start consuming sugar again.

I know we've all said that she reminds us a bit of Casey Anthony, but she reminds me more of Ted Bundy. That smug, holier-than-thou attitude, the smirks.

Wow, watched the last bit of todays trial. Awesome! He nailed her today.

Favorite part: JM{shaking head): WHAT ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT????

JA: I don't remember minor things...I REMEMBER MAJOR things...:great:*and then she tried to cover that with well I,I,I have problems remembering*

exactly...

wouldn't shooting someone in the face and stabbing them over 20 times be something MAJOR to remember?

she's a piece of work.

hey All thanks for posting I was on the road today looking forward to reading later.

Well the during the murder photos were deleted to, IIRC, so who deleted those? She's caught.

I'm not sure the murder pics were deleted. Melendez was less than clear about this -- probably on purpose, so Juan could hold back some info to use later.

I got the impression in her interview with Flores that she really had no idea at all that there were murder pics on that camera.

Then again, maybe she did deleted them and Juan can prove that she deleted them and what time she deleted all the rest of the photos. I hope so!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KreepinSavage