jodi arias TAKES THE STAND FOR 12TH DAY #59 *may contain graphic and adult content*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nurmi and Wilmott are squirming...

IMO, Nurmi and Wilmott know their client is a liar and murderer. They've done the best they could for her. Jodi thinks she's smarter than everyone even her own attorneys.

The US Constitution covers EVERYBODY. As it should.

When hln stopped the feed Juan was setting up something for an exhibit tomorrow morning. Nurmi had no objection.

He played a portion of the 48 hours tape yesterday and forgot to enter it into evidence and the judge is gonna admit it in the morning with no objection. It has already been played for the jury, but must be admitted in their presence.

Juan put Jodi in the shower (that she put his dead body in, mind you) knowing Travis would shower shortly thereafter giving her the perfect opportunity to stow a knife while Travis was preoccupied. So frightening.

These talking heads are so ignorant sometimes -- they don't seem to understand that premeditation is something that the state has to prove beyond a reasonable doubt.

The circumstances that point to premeditation cannot just be left to chance - Juan would be negligent if he just assumed "well, the jury already knows she's lying, so I don't need to prove every single lie".

Beyond a reasonable doubt means you put in every single bit of evidence you have to make your point, and you never make an assumption that a jury will automatically disregard her lies and come to the right conclusion without explicit, detailed proof.

Even though I get a bit irked when I know that JM has made a point , but continues to hammer JA....today was totally worth it! JM is nailing her left and right, forward and backward. Apparently he has eyes in the back of his head. Betcha JA didn't expect that. She is so afraid of his questions because she knows he is going to impeach her at every turn. This is awesome stuff!!

Anybody else think she looked a little "wilted" after cross today? I think she's on the ropes and knows the KO is on it's way. Go Juan :rocker:.

There go the analysts again.

Get in get out. Make your point. Jury getting bored. already know she's a liar. It's over doing it. Loosing jury.
Are these people for REAL???

Blah Blah Blah.

No tv for me tonight!

Holy Guacamole! :what: What a day!

For once, I think her demeanor for the last hour was not contrived. I think she was genuinely scared. Finally saw the handwriting on the wall. She ain't sleeping tonight!

I'll be very interested if the court mets tomorrow.

I agree. She does seem rather deflated, and ALMOST at a loss of words a few times.

TH's are saying still....JM not doing too well. are they watching the same trial? I understand some of them are instructed to be the "doubter" but come on, now, all of them?!

They're just jealous, like a bunch of 12-year-old mean girls. ;)

After this last session I'm absolutely positive that Juan Martinez is a GENIUS. He has her cornered, and she looks like a scared little cockroach. She doesn't remember the lies she told on direct exam. Juan is slowly going in the the kill. I love watching my man Juan in action!!

He knows her stories much better than she does, and it appears he even knows the lies she's told her "experts"--so he's already shut that down.

Juan is awesome.

omg what is up with that honda?? is he drunk or on drunks? it is stolen and has many occupants they said and they are totally all over the road....HLN sorry o/t

Saw that. Chase has ended!

After this last session I'm absolutely positive that Juan Martinez is a GENIUS. He has her cornered, and she looks like a scared little cockroach. She doesn't remember the lies she told on direct exam. Juan is slowly going in the the kill. I love watching my man Juan in action!!

He knows her stories much better than she does, and it appears he even knows the lies she's told her "experts"--so he's already shut that down.

Juan is awesome.

Magnificent to say the least!

i hope she goes back to her cell tonight and pours over the "placing him in the shower after you killed him" ditty. she f'd up and she will know it!

Oh yes she did f-up! If she couldn't remember, her defiant little self should have said that she didn't remember putting him there. Which lie are we up to now? :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KreepinSavage