Oviedo House again..pic of Casey and Caylee THERE

Q - June last year. And you go to work on a cruise ship?

A - Yeah.

Taken from Amy's statement.

So those pics with Amy at that house are before June of 2007 or After February 2008. If they were before Jun 07 than the pic of Casey and Caylee would not fit. Caylee looks to old. Is there a possibility that they could be both. RM just had all of his pic from that house all together and they covered a large timespan.
I wish there was something in them that would indicate a time. I will go back and see if there is anything.

I don't see anything that give an indication of when. The only thing I see in one picture is a vine hanging in some of the trees. Does spanish moss grow down there? Is there any seaonal changes with the bushes and vines that would help. I am not from down there so I know very little about the flora and funa.
I looked again at Caylee and it is really hard to tell what age she is. It has been a long time since I have little ones around so I may not be a great judge for that.

There is mention of Casey & Jesse Grund spending the weekend together....Maybe in Jacksonville. Had they (w/Caylee) gone to the Oviedo House?

To Troy
Amy Huizenga (Orlando, FL) wrote
at 2:46pm on June 24th, 2008
I'm still at Ricardo and JPs... hopefully everything works out soon! Hey, so I forwarded my mail a little late... any idea how to get my insurance stuff that got mailed to the Oviedo house?

6-24-08 Casey Anthony's ex-fiancé now says he heard 2-year-old Caylee Anthony during a phone call on June 24, after her last reported sighting.
http://www.wftv.com/news/16957067/detail.html

6-24-08 Casey’s father, George Anthony, reports a theft of $50.00 worth of gas from a backyard shed that was broken into.
http://www.ocso.com/LinkClick.aspx?link=MediaRelations%2f07.28.08_burg lary.pdf&tabid=547&mid=1935

6-25-08 Jessie Grund says Casey contacted him to get together stating she was free that weekend, that Caylee was with a Nanny and they had gone to the beach. Page 6, paragraph 2
http://www.wftv.com/download/2008/0717/16907762.pdf

June 30 Monday Tony Lazzaro leaves for New York. Returns July 5.

June 30 Monday Car towed from Amscot parking lot

It has to be recent. Remeber...Caylee just turned 3. It is most definetly recent.
A child usually dosen't even start to walk untill 11-13 months.

I will have to look at the picture again I didn't really pay much attention to the age but all of my kids started walking between 9 and 10 months old and so did my grandson. Because of my kids, I always get that "oh no" kind of feeling when a child is not walking by 1 year. then I have to remind myself that it is my kids that weren't normal. LOL

It had to have been fall 2007/winter 2008. They seem to be at a football party and Caylee appears to be age 2 1/2ish.

February 3rd was Superbowl Sunday. Football shaped cookies on the table. Amy must have just returned from the ship because she posted on myspace/facebook on Feb 3rd '08 at almost 11 pm that she was at the party at Laurens house.

Casey's hair most definitely could have grown that much from Feb 3rd to July 15th (just over 5 months). I agree that the woods and surrounding areas of that house should be searched.

February 3rd was Superbowl Sunday. QUOTE]

I think you're right. I'm going with Feb 3rd, Superbowl Sunday since none of them are wearing any Florida team apparel...Pats & Giants were in the superbowl last year.

I think you're right. I'm going with Feb 3rd, Superbowl Sunday since none of them are wearing any Florida team apparel...Pats & Giants were in the superbowl last year.[/QUOTE]

Don't think it, know it. lol

Geeze.. My cousins kids, one can get confused on who their parents are. the 4 are 100% brothers and sisters, several of their kids, look like an aunt or an uncle, not the parent. I dont see them all offten, so I get all messed up. LOL!

God, does she look like Lee. She's his spitting image.
To me, she looks so much like Cindy.

BTW, when I see that picture, I kind of see my own little girl in her expression. To me, that expression, if I can figure out how to put words to it, is one that I see when my daughter is trying to be grumpy but is kind of half-smiling at the same time, in spite of herself.

To me, she looks so much like Cindy.

BTW, when I see that picture, I kind of see my own little girl in her expression. To me, that expression, if I can figure out how to put words to it, is one that I see when my daughter is trying to be grumpy but is kind of half-smiling at the same time, in spite of herself.

Thank you, that's exactly what I see in her expression. I don't see any sadness at all, she's being teased and is playing along. I think Caylee was a very happy little girl with grandparents that totally adored her and spoiled her rotten. You can see the love in Cindy and George's eyes in every picture with her.

I hear you UCF mom!

OT question for you...I've tried to get info on Full Sail's academic calendar and can't seem to find it. Just thought it was odd that the school is still in session in June in Fla. I do understand they have all types of programs, but just wanted to verify.
Probably answered by now, (I haven't gotten that far in the thread), but the school is year-round and the campus is 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.

Jessie Grund says Casey contacted him to get together stating she was free that weekend, that Caylee was with a Nanny and they had gone to the beach.

June 30 Monday Tony Lazzaro leaves for New York. Returns July 5.

June 30 Monday Car towed from Amscot parking lot

Oooooh - that's right - she did supposedly go to the beach with Jesse that weekend.

So Friday night All White party.

Saturday - no phone calls in or out (per Leonard) till the next day.
She did make a facebook posting to Cam at 12 something in the afternoon - I bet she slept late - went on the computer - then went with Jesse till the next day - phone off. She had already told him not to take calls from her mother - bet she just turned off her phone.

kc's hair looks too short. that had to be a while ago. I would estimate her hair is at least 4 inches shorter there than it is now, and hair grows .5 inches a month, so that was probably around 8 months ago, IMO.

I do not know what an all white party is.... first thing that came to my mind was either cocaine or racism...

Feb to now is 7 mo

ETA: in response to suspicious mind

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mona Lisa