Oviedo House again..pic of Casey and Caylee THERE

from same folder/interior -
2ypdmrt.jpg

When trying to "date" this photo, could the football shaped cookies (or whatever they are) in the center of the table Possibly be that this was a super bowl party??? IMO

Maybe you mean until June 07. Here is a facebook post to kc from amy:

Amy Huizenga (Orlando, FL) wrote
at 10:49pm on February 3rd, 2008
heh, Lauren and Troy came home around 7ish... we all watched the game together... but how funny was that ending? It's over... they won... oh! oh! we have one second left, everyone off the field! Get off the mother effing field!
Lauren and I laughed really hard.

Once again, the pic shows football cookies on the table. Amy wrote a facebook message on Feb 3rd at 10:49 pm talking about the party at Lauren's and that they were watching the game. Superbowl Sunday was February 3rd. It seems fairly simply to conclude that the pic was taken on Feb 3rd 2008 at Lauren's house in Oveido.

Ok how many times has this happened?
Someone is obviously reading on this site!!!
It was fine 10 min ago!!!
We KNOW someone's reading the site - the lady who took the trash bag said there were printed WS pages in the trash.;)

It also means cocaine. cocaine is white (hence all white party)
No, it definitely refers to the type of party made popular by P. Diddy. Well, I can't say definitely in regards to that specific party but "white parties" are somewhat common amongst young people these days.

She is missing the necklace she has on in the other pics.

she has a white tank on here (could be feb/superbowl

picture.php

here she has black tank

picture.php

here is black again

picture.php
[/IMG]

I have the hardest time figuring out how to use photobucket! Is there a way to find out who XXXXX is?
This is not to just you jeannebreault it is to everyone.

It is NEVER EVER acceptable to try and reveal the identity of any members here. We all value our online privacy and that is extended to everyone.

Please..do not ever try and out or discover who we are here at WS. It is a violation and not tolerated.

Thanks

O/T But certain pictures just make me tear up like the one with KC and Caylee in the pic at the Oveida House.

Ok I'm going to advise everyone here it is in total violation of WS TOS rules to try and out a member. I was reading the thread here seen this taking place. I highly advise members to take the time to read our TOS rules regarding this matter if I should find another post and have to delete it the member/members will have their posting privileges totaly suspended from ws. JBean you said it very well I'm sorry I didn't see that you had posted your post.
Sincerely,
WindChime

she has a white tank on here (could be feb/superbowl

picture.php

here she has black tank (There is a white tank under the black. And she has on the same shade of jeans in both, the same hairstyle and the same necklace)
picture.php

here is black again (No white underneath, no necklace)

picture.php
[/IMG]

Just my observations.

And, on page 2 of this thread there are other pics of the same day, with Caylee outside and Amy and Lauren are wearing the same clothes as they are in the table picture. Those pics were all the same day and Caylee was there with Casey and IMO that was on Feb 3, 2008.

And, on page 2 of this thread there are other pics of the same day, with Caylee outside and Amy and Lauren are wearing the same clothes as they are in the table picture. Those pics were all the same day and Caylee was there with Casey and IMO that was on Feb 3, 2008.

The problem I see with that is Amy was there and she did not come back IIRC until May 08.........She took the job on the cruise ship in 07 and was gone all that time.

Wonder if they have done a search in those woods behind that house? Anyone know?

I believe Joseph Jordan is searching there now. Lake Jessup is full of alligators. IIRC that is where they take all the rouge gators from other places.

This is not to just you jeannebreault it is to everyone.

It is NEVER EVER acceptable to try and reveal the identity of any members here. We all value our online privacy and that is extended to everyone.

Please..do not ever try and out or discover who we are here at WS. It is a violation and not tolerated.

Thanks
I'm sorry. When I posted, I was wondering who XXXX was from the photobucket url. I had no idea XXXX was a member here...it wasn't until later that I saw that XXXX was a member here! Maybe I should have gone back and deleted my post but at the the time, for all I knew, XXXX was a friend a friend of Casey's.

I was not trying to out a member here, and I apologize to that member if it appeared that way.

She said in her statement either Feb. or May.

Either Feb or May? LOL That is interesting. I assumed May because she went in June 07 and those contracts are normally require you to work for 12 straight months. Did she say if she left early from the ship?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Back